PDA

View Full Version : Its Driving Me Crazy!!

dave101
08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
ok so, recently my friend started doing some weird ass things. He like, folds his arms and whispers?!??!:confused: :confused: i just try to ignore it and pretend i dont know hes doing it, but its freaking me out. He just sits in my passenger seat and folds his arms and whispers something to himself. Hes also kinda different. And sometimes when hes driving he like sticks his arm out like hes adjusting the air conditioner, cept he......i dunno

dude.................what the fuck

does he have terrets or ocd or something? I'm afraid to be like "what the fuck are you doing dude?!" But its driving me crazy to the point where i dont want to be around him.

edit: oh my goshhh he just called me and i was like hello? and it was silent for like 10 seconds. And i know he was doing it. You cant like interupt him when hes doing. you can say his name but he doesnt answer till hes done doing it. skdfgsahgkdfjasgkjhdfksj

QuasarCav
08-15-2006, 10:22 AM
WTF???

Please delete your post.

vc-kev
08-15-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry man, but your friend huffs gasoline.

FlamingC19
08-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Why is this in the health and fitness forum. Anyways I remember one of my buddies having something similar to this. Does he smoke a lot of weed? Cause the doctor sayed if he stoped doing drugs it would go away. To this day he still has the problem. Poor guy, but that doesnt stop me from being his friend, he's still a good guy so dont be such a douche and try to help him out not run away from him.

Ben
08-15-2006, 10:39 AM
He's trying to wierd you out so that when he comes out of the closet, it wont seem that bad.

adam c
08-15-2006, 10:40 AM
guy .. is .. messed??
like that girl on blind date last night..
cookoo

Unknown303
08-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ben
He's trying to wierd you out so that when he comes out of the closet, it wont seem that bad.

:rofl: :rofl: Oh god if that was what was going on it would be the funniest thing ever.

Just out of the blue "Oh i'm gay"

ProjectR
08-15-2006, 01:19 PM
maybe he's snorting something...or on something :dunno: