PDA

View Full Version : Clubs to go to on Satuday Night?

beyondpinoy
08-15-2006, 01:21 PM
hey, im throwing a club crawl, and i need help choosing a couple of bars. the bars i have in mind are:

Plush
Tantra
Mynt
llyxor
Soho's
Tequila

now can you tell me what you guys think of these bars? and why i should or shouldn't go to them. (this is for the age range between 18-23, and yes i know some bars are 25+ but if you go early enough, they let you in, since its a club crawl)

***update***

ok weve contacted party machine, and tantra, and mynt are out (because of the 25+ rule). so this is the lineup for the pub crawl.

Club #1 : Backalley (sorry i forgot to mention this bar, almost all club crawls start here because of the $2 shots and high balls)

Club #2 : Soho's

Club #3 : looks like Ilyxor < ive been hearing good things about this place lately, so i guess we'll end up here.

the date is also for this weekend, on satuday aug 19th, 2006.

civicrider
08-15-2006, 01:34 PM
tantra and mynt are good picks, not their best nights but always good.
never liked tequila too packed and small

l8braker
08-15-2006, 01:53 PM
Tequila was cool 5-6 years ago. All good places other than there imo.

3G
08-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Jimmy Deans :bigpimp:

Paul1234
08-15-2006, 02:01 PM
ilyxor is hype on saterdays man, i work there they do have a age limit of 25+ but no one really follows it there so just come well dressed and they wont give a crap

turbotrip
08-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Nyla is the place to be. Second place on the place-to-be list would be The Back Alley.

snowboard
08-15-2006, 02:05 PM
your just throwing a random crawl?
with how many buses? how many people?
My usual bar line up is Back allley, tequilla, Outlaws, then coyotes.
Back alley for the cheap drinks, tequilla cause its not super bad, outlaws, cause its a nice bar(not the best crowd, but whos cares on a crawl yourwith freinds) then coyotes, just cause thats like home base for me haha...

in that order to lengthen the bus rides, cause there always fun!

PS: ive been on something like 26 crawls.. so i have a decent idea of awhats good for crawls.

PSS: if your with a bus of asian people coyotes might not want to let you in. they did it to a group i was with..

i dunno i dont think any of the clubs i said were on your list lol but if your looking to just get hammered and party thats my personal suggestion.

FlamingC19
08-15-2006, 02:10 PM
No matter how much everyone hates the Crack Ally I would go their early for $2 dollar shots, I love it their.

I wouldn't recommend plush but dont get me wrong it is nice. I just found it really small and they play shitty ass music well at least the 2 times I've went.

I've always heard good things about the mint but heard its really expensive and you have to really dress up.

JAYMEZ
08-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
Nyla is the place to be. Second place on the place-to-be list would be The Back Alley.

Maybe crack alley , but NYLA? I wouldnt step a foot in there anymore lol

Paul1234
08-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

nyla closed down

l8braker
08-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Paul1234

nyla closed down

Completely? I drove past there last nite and it said Manhattan's out front :dunno:

Paul1234
08-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Completely? I drove past there last nite and it said Manhattan's out front :dunno:

k there were 2 floors in nyla upstairs was nyla and down stairs was manhattans but they both shut down manhattans shut down just right after nyla did

pinoyhero
08-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Black Swan in the South yo!

Boost Infested
08-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Mynt for Sat and Sunday... waaay more girls and better looking girls period! :thumbsup:

soupey
08-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by beyondpinoy
hey, im throwing a club crawl, and i need help choosing a couple of bars. the bars i have in mind are:

Plush
Tantra
Mynt
llyxor
Soho's
Tequila

now can you tell me what you guys think of these bars? and why i should or shouldn't go to them. (this is for the age range between 18-23, and yes i know some bars are 25+ but if you go early enough, they let you in, since its a club crawl)

oh and heres the card that we made to hand out for the crawl, let me know what you guys think of that too.

oh and if anyone is interested on here in comming, just pm me

u spelt dollars wrong on your ticket:rofl:

adam c
08-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by soupey

he didnt spell it wrong.. its club speak yo!

thinmyster
08-15-2006, 02:59 PM
no love for the roady?

Honda_002
08-15-2006, 05:14 PM
i love the roadhouse.

hussein
08-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Will that woman be in attendance?
What date is it on?

n1zm0
08-15-2006, 08:27 PM
mynt saturdays :thumbsup: fridays are meh :rolleyes:

Evro
08-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
mynt saturdays :thumbsup: fridays are meh :rolleyes:

...no , mynt on saturdays is always a +25 crowd, actually its more like a +30 crowd, i recommend waiting till sunday if your itching to go to mynt, unless you actually over 30, then give'er, saturday SOHO and tantra take it in my opinion

good luck with the crawl

soupey
08-15-2006, 09:49 PM
fuckn soho, they need to invest in an air conditioning unit, place is rediculously hot inside when it fills up

mac_82
08-15-2006, 09:56 PM
last pub crawl i planned we hit up:

Shillelagh's
Shank's North
Back Alley
Coyotes
Outlaws

Plenty of time to drive around and drink on the bus, those are the best times of the pub crawl!

:thumbsup:

h_s
08-17-2006, 02:01 AM
tequila +1, but if your asian or look it, theyll turn your ass away, soho's i had a horrible time, mainly cuz i was in the half sk8r hair phase and had to coat check my hat, plus the whole body search sucks,
mynt +100 - awesome place

beyondpinoy
08-18-2006, 12:58 AM

damn i didn't even catch that. lol

Evro
08-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by mac_82
last pub crawl i planned we hit up:

Shillelagh's
Shank's North
Back Alley
Coyotes
Outlaws

Plenty of time to drive around and drink on the bus, those are the best times of the pub crawl!

:thumbsup:

The ultimate white trash pub crawl

Evro
08-18-2006, 01:15 AM
fuckn soho, they need to invest in an air conditioning unit, place is rediculously hot inside when it fills up

oh well, whats the worst that could happen, the beautiful latin girls might get a bit wet

Dren
08-18-2006, 01:16 AM

LOL...ya true...hmm..maybe thats why there were some hotties there wit lil on...lol !!

;)

kerry
08-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Tequila is dirty.... but it still is a hilarious time.

As far as bars go, Tequila is a good time, but you are right
it is dirty.

If you're on a pub crawl, there's a good chance you
won't be dressed nice enough to get into Mynt.

I dunno about you but I'd never rock a Canali shirt
going to the Crack Alley.

That being said if you add one more, add either
Coyotes or Tequila, because they usually give
free drinks etc on the way in.

andres_mt
08-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Evro

oh well, whats the worst that could happen, the beautiful latin girls might get a bit wet

Hahaha well put Alex.. well put.

bituerbo
08-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Not that I'm attending but has anyone been to Amsterdam Rhino? on 11th ave I believe.