Gayest movie eva!!!

toyboy88
08-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie
Gayest movie eva!!!

great review and help...:rolleyes:

ashee
08-16-2006, 01:06 AM
I went to the opening and it was terrible pretty well everyone in the theater was dissapointed.
It's a good idea for a movie but they don't develop it well and the ending is just retarded.
It's worth seeing for Kristen Bell though, she's beautiful.

BigDannyCool
08-16-2006, 01:08 AM
yeah she's tight. She's a whole lot different then Veronica Mars.

FiveFreshFish
08-16-2006, 01:11 AM
8% on Rotten Tomatoes (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pulse/)

Sprinter
08-16-2006, 10:22 AM
I was looking forward to that move... there goes my friday night :thumbsdow

IhateDomestic
08-16-2006, 10:33 AM
it sucks CACK

if you want a scary movie go to THE DESCENT

wooo i walked into that movie thinking it was a comedy and walked out with my balls crawlin back up :D

heavyD
08-16-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by IhateDomestic
it sucks CACK

if you want a scary movie go to THE DESCENT

wooo i walked into that movie thinking it was a comedy and walked out with my balls crawlin back up :D

The Descent is the best movie I've seen this summer.

403Gemini
08-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

The Descent is the best movie I've seen this summer.
i heard its literally one of the best/scariest movies since the original aliens (for the horror genre)

gerrycurl21
08-16-2006, 06:06 PM
You guys are shittin me right?!? What the hell was so good about Descent? It was a group of girls getting attacked by retarded Vampires. The ending sucked just as much too, atleast the UK Ending made a bit more sense.

heavyD
08-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
You guys are shittin me right?!? What the hell was so good about Descent? It was a group of girls getting attacked by retarded Vampires. The ending sucked just as much too, atleast the UK Ending made a bit more sense.

I usually don't watch movies I don't like twice but apparently you do. I never said it was the best movie ever. I said it was the best movie I've seen this summer and it's not like the summer was flooded with great movies. For a horror movie it was much better than the average slasher flick & considering that the average cirtic rating is a B+ that puts it has highest ciritcally rated flick this summer other people agree with me. Vampires? Are we talking about the same movie.

403Gemini
08-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

I usually don't watch movies I don't like twice but apparently you do. I never said it was the best movie ever. I said it was the best movie I've seen this summer and it's not like the summer was flooded with great movies. For a horror movie it was much better than the average slasher flick & considering that the average cirtic rating is a B+ that puts it has highest ciritcally rated flick this summer other people agree with me. Vampires? Are we talking about the same movie.

rotten tomatoes gave it 82% or something like that and they're BRUTALLY tough on movies.

gerrycurl21
08-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Thats what im wondering about Descent. It's getting grace from all reviews i've read, thus my high hopes for it when i went to go catch it.

And im just comparing them to vampires ala bats and going for a neck. I guess im just used to seein villains not getting killed off every second scene.

There wasnt really a sense of "horror" imo. The creatures werent introduced till the last bit it seemed and all we were watching was a Discovery channel episode of caving. The first bits creeped me out with the children wimpering and the when the one creature is seen in the nightvision but then after that, seems like they were just wandering/running away and the movie lost all its flare.

/sorry bout threadjack

How does this movie compare to Kairo?

sh0ko
08-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Spoiler alert?!?!?!

i hard descent is like an hour and a half of a chick flick then in a span of several minutes everyone gets slaughtered.. the end i also hear half the time u dont udnerstand shit theyre saying

Donmega
08-17-2006, 09:58 PM
oh man that had to be the gayest movie evar! fukin geek shit to the max.......careful guys watchout for the WIFI.....they'll get ya

heavyD
08-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by sh0ko
Spoiler alert?!?!?!

i hard descent is like an hour and a half of a chick flick then in a span of several minutes everyone gets slaughtered.. the end i also hear half the time u dont udnerstand shit theyre saying

Everyone is a critic because everyone has different tastes. Some people say Talladega Nights was funny as hell while many didn't like it at all. I never said everyone will love it, all I said is that I liked it and agreed with the film critics which have it very good reviews.

three33
08-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Went and seen it last night, what a waste of money, such bad acting, it started good, then got worse and then seem like they just ended it because they ran out of ideas.

carter_prelude
08-21-2006, 10:17 PM
yea i thought it was terrible...was kinda jumpy i guess...but then ending was lame...as said before there was no real "ending" to it...:dunno: it was better than sitting on my ass at home i guess though

gen2teggy
08-21-2006, 10:19 PM
dont watch it