PDA

View Full Version : where to get these products locally?

3G
08-17-2006, 01:06 AM
http://www.meguiars.com/estore/product_detailpage.cfm?product=Hi-Tech-Yellow-Wax&sku=M-26

civicrider
08-17-2006, 07:41 AM
you want a big jug of yellow wax? i can get it for you no problem

Jonathan@TCS
08-17-2006, 08:17 AM
At THE CAR SALON on 32 AVE we carry the full line of Meguiars products. And we actually use them everyday, so we can recommend the best one for you.

carzcraz
08-20-2006, 08:54 PM
I have actually purchased the exact one in the picture but in a smaller bottle from Canadian Tire. They have the whole line of the Professional Series there.

If I am not mistaken, I got it for around $17 or so.

I highly recommend this wax!! Super easy application and the smells not too bad lol.

brayden
08-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Jonathan@TCS
At THE CAR SALON on 32 AVE we carry the full line of Meguiars products. And we actually use them everyday, so we can recommend the best one for you.

I purchased a new car about a month ago and haven't been able to find a good place to go to buy car car products. Would you guys carry black wax and california water blades? Also, what are your hours of operation?

Thanks,
Brayden

KKY
08-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by brayden

I purchased a new car about a month ago and haven't been able to find a good place to go to buy car car products. Would you guys carry black wax and california water blades? Also, what are your hours of operation?

Thanks,
Brayden
CT has california water blades.

brayden
08-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by KKY

CT has california water blades.

Really? I asked my brother-in-law about this and he said he'd never really heard of them. Said they weren't available in stores back in Nova Scotia. I know he's a big CT guy too, though, so I would have never even thought to check them.

KKY
08-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Yup, i know at least the one on 36 street NE has them. If i remember correctly, they're on the bottom shelf, south side east end of the "car care" isle. think they come in different colors too. You can even find them on their website.

and no..... i don't work there:D

brayden
08-25-2006, 08:03 PM
This might be a dumb question but is there a difference between the California Water Blade and the California Dry Blade? Wouldn't they do the same thing? :nut:

I was just at the Canadian Tire that's just off Shaganappi and they had dry blades for $19.99 but on the website they have a water blade for $29.99? WTF?

KKY
08-26-2006, 12:07 AM
I think the size is different.

brayden
08-26-2006, 02:01 PM
I went to the car salon this morning. What a waste of time. I asked for two or three things, none of which they had. I asked for black wax and when he said they didn't carry it, I asked him if he knew where I could get some and he almost seemed pertured that I even suggest going somewhere else to get something they don't even carry, lol!

Then I told him about a small scratch I had and wanted to know how to fix it. He said it depended on how deep it was, but never offered to take a look at it. Then I asked about a good product to use on the interior and he said meguiar's. Told me to look at the stuff on the shelves. I stood there for a while looking at the shelf thinking maybe he'd come over and recommend one, but no one paid me any attention. Great customer service you guys have going on over there. Thanks for all your help, I guess I'll be doing my business elsewhere.

brett_00civic
08-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Car Salon is pwned...I fucking hate that place...Crappy Tire would have nearly anything you would need for car detailing.

KKY
08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
I thought they were quite nice last time i went there. Opened the door for me eventhough i got there almost 1hr after closing time. although, i didn't buy anything cause they didn't have what i was looking for.