PDA

View Full Version : Ass hat in construction zone on Deerfoot earlier this morning

Who?
08-17-2006, 06:16 AM
This was absolutely hilarious..

This goof in (I think) a dark red IS300 or some kind of toyota comes burning ass down the off ramp to go east on glenmore. He burns past the flagman, past the guy washing the expansion joint at probably 80-100k. (If you know that off ramp, it's a very narrow lane that is separated but parallels deerfoot) The workers hauled ass onto the jersey wall and keep watching. As he passed he had his middle finger up in his window.

Bear in mind they were in a fully signed work setup, where the speed limit was reduced to 50km/h.

Anyways he nearly misses his turn but decides he's going to try to cut it anyway. His ass end drifts out and his front tires lose grip. He slides sideways and up onto the curb with half of the car in the grass.. gets stuck for a couple of seconds, revs the shit out of his engine and barely makes it out of the grass. Gets back on the road, nearly flies over onto the other curb, bumps his wheel on it and tries to drift the clover onto glenmore. The one was pointing and laughing at him as he came around below the bridge.. more finger action from said goof.

It was sort of funny karma. Too bad he didn't get stuck or pop his tire or something. What an ignorant goof.

Just thought I would share.

topmade
08-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Sounds like quite the idiot, too bad he didn't crash the car. Maybe it was a stolen car?

Who?
08-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by topmade
Sounds like quite the idiot, too bad he didn't crash the car. Maybe it was a stolen car? Nah, no one needs to get hurt.. usually. I don't know.. I figured he was drunk or just a plain old ignorant dipshit. Younger guy too. I see that type of shit all the time. I wanted to see the guy with the hose blast water into the idiots window. That would have been funny.

topmade
08-17-2006, 06:44 AM
^^ Yeah I didn't mean I wanted him dead but it would of been nice to see him break a axle or something so he'd have to stop so eveyone can drive by and laugh at him.

Who?
08-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by topmade
^^ Yeah I didn't mean I wanted him dead but it would of been nice to see him break a axle or something so he'd have to stop so eveyone can drive by and laugh at him. Yeah, I hear that. I get pretty aggro when people disregard life like that. Road was wet.. etc. Ok fine, it would have been nice to see a roll over ejection fatallity. :rofl: (jk)

Sprinter
08-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Poor IS300 for having a moron as an owner :cry:

I'm glad this guy didn't cause any accidents, nothing worse than being late for work cause some idiot decided to act a fool :banghead:

scat19
08-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh well, he will get what he deserves

Tik-Tok
08-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Guess he sure showed those ignorant construction workers and their damned life saving speed limits.

sh0ko
08-17-2006, 06:13 PM
how the hell did he not screw up his car haha

CalgarySupra
08-18-2006, 12:33 PM
he probably watch too many toyota quality commericals so he knew his car wouldnt get screwed up

SuPhistiKatEd
08-18-2006, 03:05 PM
What's with people and construction zones? I don't get it.

I just heard a guy phone in and said that a flag girl almost got hit, so she jumped out of harms way and threw the sign through his windshield.

Tik-Tok
08-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd

I just heard a guy phone in and said that a flag girl almost got hit, so she jumped out of harms way and threw the sign through his windshield.

LOL, that's awesome, I'd pay to see that.

I think people are getting fed up with the amount of consruction going on all over Calgary, it's driving people over the edge.

Especially when construction zones leave their signs up when their not even working. I understand why, but like I said, people are getting sick of it, and having to slow down every km for some other construction project.

barbarian
08-19-2006, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

LOL, that's awesome, I'd pay to see that.

I think people are getting fed up with the amount of consruction going on all over Calgary, it's driving people over the edge.

Especially when construction zones leave their signs up when their not even working. I understand why, but like I said, people are getting sick of it, and having to slow down every km for some other construction project.
Often the road is not up to 100% quality, and that is a good reason for the signs being up--winding diversions, lane markings invalid, no shoulder, etc.

quikkoop
09-07-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Guess he sure showed those ignorant construction workers and their damned life saving speed limits.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: Some people will never learn!

GQBalla
09-07-2006, 09:51 AM
lol so pwned -

energieboi
09-07-2006, 09:57 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72114

is this the guy

Sprinter
09-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by energieboi
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72114

is this the guy