PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people.

guessboi
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
*story*
so I got off work and going home. within a few blocks from home, I signalled to turn left into a intersection and there is this black mazda 3 waiting to turn right on the opposite direction.

To the asian dude driving a black mazda3 wearing sunglasses.
PLEASE do not give me a "fcukin middle finger" if you are not sure if I signalled!!! my signal went on for like 4 times before turning.

If you are blind, do not wear your black sunglasses!

*end of rant*:guns: :guns: :guns:

khtm
08-17-2006, 05:46 PM
So he's making a right and you're making a left into the same lane?

What happened? He had the right of way ya know, regardless of if you got there first (I'm assuming it's not an uncontrolled intersection).

Sharpie
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
:drama: :dunno:

Akagi Redsuns
08-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Another stupid driver thread?

Dude, this is Calgary! Ohhh a clueless bad inconsiderate driver? BFD!

Welcome to driving on the roads. People are dumbasses, rude, inconsiderate and have no clue what the rules of the road are. Fun times. Most memorable moment of the day was when a pickup truck decided that a Stop sign didn't apply to him and almost took out a car (me) and a pedestrain. He had one of those goofy piss yellowed plate cover so I couldn't report his stupid ass in. :guns:

sh0ko
08-17-2006, 06:10 PM
lesson u should have learned today:

drivers are idiots. when driving make sure u keep an eye out for others all around u that can potential fuck up

guessboi
08-17-2006, 06:11 PM
he was on the opposite way. I was turning left, he was waiting to turn left going the opposite way...he thought I was going straight so he waited. when I turned, he gave me the good old finger. :guns:

<<<--- me turning left.
-->>> him going to turn left

Zero102
08-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Okay, because you said he was turning right, and we were all confused.

4 flashes isn't a whole lot if he's trying to time his turn. That said, giving you the finger for it is pretty dumb too. Stupid question, but did you check your front signal light to make sure it works?

guessboi
08-17-2006, 11:51 PM
^ yup sorry for the confusion.
yes I checked my signal and it works.
and I was going pretty slow when I approached the intersection to turn. :dunno: kinda pissed me off when I got home. haha. :D

soupey
08-18-2006, 01:17 AM
im sorry but did this really require making a thread to express how deeply hurt you are by the asian man's middle finger being thrown up at you?

for fucks sake, what do u want? a hug?

:whocares:

tapout
08-18-2006, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by soupey
im sorry but did this really require making a thread to express how deeply hurt you are by the asian man's middle finger being thrown up at you?

for fucks sake, what do u want? a hug?

:whocares: :werd: :whocares:

infected
08-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Aww cummon guys where is the love?

:whocares:

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-18-2006, 07:13 AM
stupidest.... thread... ever...
so your posting... just because your feelings were hurt?

and here i thought beyond didn't have that many women...

guessboi
08-18-2006, 09:09 AM
^ I'll give you a middle finger for no reason next time k. :D
My point in this thread is don’t give me a damn finger when you can’t even see with your sunglasses!

frostyda9
08-18-2006, 05:46 PM
I can't count how many times I have passed up a gap in traffic, only to have some ass clown put on his signal 20 feet from the corner. If he would have done it 100 feet before that, I'd have made the gap. ARRRR, it drives me nuts!

guessboi
08-18-2006, 09:48 PM
^ I am sure I signalled for a long time while slowing to make the turn. at least 100 ft. my 4 signals is my guess. :werd: