PDA

View Full Version : MTX competiton Class D monoAMP

tctdmx
04-20-2003, 09:07 AM
Hey
you all will like this

MY friend has decided to sell his MTX BRAND NEW THUNDER6500D
for just $400.00 which he spend $699.00 for

and if you are also interested in the brand new Alpine type R 12" sub alone with that HDF custom made subbox ,

he will make it a combo price for 700.00 , which he is basiclly giveing it out for free

please let me know asap, right now you will be getting the whole system thats going to be a system thats normally easily over $1000.00 dollars

plus they all got warranties since they are brand new

thanks guys

ludein_it_up
04-21-2003, 06:23 PM
sounds like :bullshit:

tegdream
04-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by ludein_it_up
sounds like :bullshit:

wtf?

this tctdmx guy is really nice, i still should be apologizing to him bout flaking on that other amp...cuz of my huge ticket ....

anyways any ideas on how much for the sub+box?

tctdmx
04-24-2003, 09:15 AM
hey Tegdream dont worry about it, i am actually still setting that amp on stand by for you, so no worries about it, i was out of town for a week after so , plus selling it isnt that much of a rush.

my friend's car was in a accident which i've posted before , and thats why he need to sell his stuff in order to purchase some parts first.
and those offer stands, $400.00 for his competition amp,

for the sub and amp and box combo along with a 4 guage wiring kit , its still going for $700.00 dollars, and thats no bull, you can check the condition on it.. it's all brand new in da box, the sub however is already loaded in the box since he purchased it.

hey Tedream, for you, you can take the sub and the box for $250.00 if you also want my amp along with it, $400.00 its all yours. k bro ? thanks for standing up for me as well, i appreciate that.. ^_^

laters guys