PDA

View Full Version : nancy grace...lol

Sp33d_1
08-21-2006, 11:32 PM
I dont know if anyone has ever watched that CNN style show with that blonde american chick, "Nancy Grace." Im just watching this JonBenet Ramsay Case, then flipped to this god forsaken channel that also had it on. If you havn't the show is called Headline Prime I think and it is the stupidest fuckin news report/discussion show you will ever watch, some of the things that come out of that ignorant chick's mouth are outrageous. Definitely something to check out if you want a good laugh.

Watch at your own risk...you may just think a little less of the United States. haha

If anyone has seen this chick, rip up this thread with what you think of her.

dj_honda
08-21-2006, 11:36 PM
oh man shes been on forever. she even got her own news show a while back didnt she? my dad watches it just to piss me off. i've counted twice when shes like "ok we have a caller frome xxxxx, wyoming" or wherever, and then it will be a lady on the other side "i'm just calling to let you know you are the biggest piece of trailer park trash you fucking bitch" and then they cut the caller off....and she has an awkward moment before returning back to the topic at hand hahahaha

01RedDX
08-21-2006, 11:37 PM

LUCKYSTRIKE
08-21-2006, 11:39 PM
hahaha love your sig dj_honda.

beecue
08-22-2006, 12:05 AM
i hate that bitch ... she asks people to come on her show .. asks them questions .. they give their opinion and she yells at them and tells them they are wrong ... shes mad annoying

Aleks
08-22-2006, 06:56 AM
wonder if she's married. from flipping to her show a few times i couldn't imagine any human being with her if she's like that in real life too.

NATAS.KAUPAS
08-22-2006, 07:04 AM
The only question I would ever imagine wishing to ask her is: Head or Gut?

01RedDX
09-13-2006, 03:28 PM

Gorilla
09-13-2006, 03:38 PM
:werd:
That chick is a moron! watch her and see her spaze about OJ Simpson.

tabouli
09-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Nobody has killed this woman yet?

Mixalot27
09-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Yeah I hate this stupid bitch too. She has to be one of the most ignorant, misinformed ppl on the face of the earth. Its hard to believe she is actually a lawyer. Yet as much as I hate the bitch I often watch her show. Why? Because each thing she says is more idiotic than the one before. Its actually entertaining to me to see what stupid bullshit she will come up with. Kind of like watching ppl being executed or fatal car accidents. You want to look away but you cant. Her punishment for being such a stupid bitch should be too have to have sex with Larry King everyday for the rest of her life.