PDA

View Full Version : Mass ricer Ban

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately the growth of beyond has lead to it developing the ricer epidemic..if there ever was a time to use the ban button then that time is now before this forum turns into that original unmentionable forum

04blackMAX
04-20-2003, 07:48 PM
what if your a ricer, u cant be on here

Zephyr
04-20-2003, 08:07 PM
i thought beyond doesn't discriminate? :rofl:

dont be hatin'

rage2
04-20-2003, 08:17 PM
There will always be a show crowd, and there will always be a go crowd. We will only ban users that are causing trouble. So redlyne_mr2, we won't be fulfilling your request.

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by rage2
There will always be a show crowd, and there will always be a go crowd. We will only ban users that are causing trouble. So redlyne_mr2, we won't be fulfilling your request.
haha thanks for nothing ricer:D

sexualbanana
04-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

haha thanks for nothing ricer:D

*cough* ban *cough*
haaha :rofl:

max_boost
04-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Unfortunately the growth of beyond has lead to it developing the ricer epidemic..if there ever was a time to use the ban button then that time is now before this forum turns into that original unmentionable forum The moderators/admins of this site will reconsider your request when we see some $$$:rofl: :D

kenny
04-20-2003, 09:55 PM
Unfortunately, what ONE person sees as "rice" may not be considered "rice" by another person. Learn to co-exist, and learn to respect other peoples choices when it comes to car mods and everyone will live happily.

Redlyne_mr2
04-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Unfortunately, what ONE person sees as "rice" may not be considered "rice" by another person. Learn to co-exist, and learn to respect other peoples choices when it comes to car mods and everyone will live happily.
You're such a diplomat Kenny...should have come to Banff, Im been off and on this forum all day and Silver_satan and offlimitz_chick are really starting to get too me...BTW Sam how much are we talking?:D

Superesc
04-20-2003, 11:04 PM
10 bucks per person!

buh_buh
04-20-2003, 11:05 PM
$10? I'll do it for $8obo. :D

RGAGT
04-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Yeah kev's gotta pay for the gas used today on the trip to banff :thumbsup:

max_boost
04-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Speaking of ban.....
If you ban someone, does it show who did the banning? lol

Superesc
04-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by RGAGT
Yeah kev's gotta pay for the gas used today on the trip to banff :thumbsup:

I need money to repaint my bumper!!! You guys sand blasted my bumper!!!!

kenny
04-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Speaking of ban.....

Yep administrative logs show everything you do :)

Redlyne_mr2
04-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Hmm so thats 10 bucks per mod 'cept for Kev who's getting 8..will that allow me to ban only one member or can I put together a list to get my money's worth?:D

Illusionsir
04-21-2003, 12:54 AM
aww.. looks like im out. lol

James
04-21-2003, 03:05 AM
Speaking of ban.....

Dont be gettin any ideas, just because i beat you at pool!:rofl:..I think Ken and I Beat almost half the mod's on Beyond! :D

5.9 R/T
04-21-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
aww.. looks like im out. lol

You get my vote!

Dave P
04-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Haha, ill pay 13 if i can ban people of my choice

sexualbanana
04-22-2003, 12:57 AM
Speaking of ban.....

why do i have this feeling they're looking at ban whoring? don't be surprised if everyone gets banned for a day :D

bart
04-22-2003, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately the growth of beyond has lead to it developing the ricer epidemic..if there ever was a time to use the ban button then that time is now before this forum turns into that original unmentionable forum

i somehow agree with this guy. :clap:

max_boost
04-22-2003, 01:38 AM
Well, rage2 runs the show! If he hands down the order to do a mass ricer ban, the moderators are ready and capable of launching such an assault!

The awe and shock campaign will commence on the leader's consent!

We will prevail:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mwmhong
04-28-2003, 08:09 AM
I am in shock.

I am in awe.

Zephyr
04-28-2003, 11:27 AM
Well, rage2 runs the show! If he hands down the order to do a mass ricer ban, the moderators are ready and capable of launching such an assault!

The awe and shock campaign will commence on the leader's consent!

We will prevail:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol "my reason to ban is because they post messages of mass destruction."

lol instead of the beyond bully, u should be Beyond's Bush

kevie88
04-28-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
I am in shock.

I am in awe.

Me too! I think I'm gonna head across the street to the pub and get bombed.:nut:

buh_buh
04-28-2003, 12:04 PM
instead of banning them, why don't we try to convert them? I was a ricer once. haha. Actually I still am.

chrisgushue
04-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by kenny

:werd: people need to start respecting other peoples rides

Ben
04-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by chrisgushue

:werd: people need to start respecting other peoples rides

While I totally agree with people needing to respect ones car, people also have to stop being so uptight and understand that NOT everyone will like your car, and when people explode and swear and cuss and threaten bodily harm because someone doesn't like your wheels, that needs to be addressed as well.

If someone states they dont care for your car and they do it in a polite and non aggressive attitude, then respect their choice. People who angrily flame someone for their car choice are delt with. Same goes for people who cant handle a bit of criticism.

Silver Satan
05-01-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ben

While I totally agree with people needing to respect ones car, people also have to stop being so uptight and understand that NOT everyone will like your car, and when people explode and swear and cuss and threaten bodily harm because someone doesn't like your wheels, that needs to be addressed as well.

If someone states they dont care for your car and they do it in a polite and non aggressive attitude, then respect their choice. People who angrily flame someone for their car choice are delt with. Same goes for people who cant handle a bit of criticism.

you should take your own advice! there has been times when people told you that you drive an old nasty looking piece! and you weren't to happy about it either.

Ben
05-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Silver Satan

you should take your own advice! there has been times when people told you that you drive an old nasty looking piece! and you weren't to happy about it either.

Actually I passed it off 3 times in a row, and the clown making those comments was not making it in a polite and respectful manner. After the third the guy was going too far, and he is now banned, funny how that works hey?

sexualbanana
05-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Silver Satan

there's a difference between not liking a car and making malicious comments about a car

GTS Jeff
05-01-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

there's a difference between not liking a car and making malicious comments about a car gavin, your car is malicious looking.

sexualbanana
05-02-2003, 12:52 AM
FUCK YOU, I'LL KICK U MO'FUGGIN ASS MA'FUGGA!!

:rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
05-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
FUCK YOU, I'LL KICK U MO'FUGGIN ASS MA'FUGGA!!

:rofl:
Gavin must have just picked up a silver civic coupe:D

Hakkola
05-22-2003, 12:57 AM
DAMMIT this is one funny ass thread. we should have a hall of fame or something, and a hall of shame for ricers. :rofl: