PDA

View Full Version : Getting a chick guide!

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey guys , just found this on BB , thought some of it was true , and since so many damn people ask about work out stuff and relationships I thought I would post it on beyond.ca...

POSTED BY - Sauce Head - www.bodybuilding.com

Lesson #1-Being Prepared

To get girls, you have to have a lot of factors working together for you. But the single area that you have the most control over is your appearance. Its a known fact that to create chemistry with a girl you have to know how to connect with her emotions. Well taking excellent care of yourself will automatically trigger part of her emotions right off the bat. Think about that for a second. You don't even have to say a word to the girl and she'll already be more willing to talk to you because you've triggered her emotions with your appearance. With that being said, here are the guidelines to follow for your appearance.

1-Workout Consistently-Ok I'm not saying that you have to look like Arnold or some Calvin Klein underwear model, but you should definitely go to the gym 3-5x a week and get yourself in decent shape.

2-Wear nice clothes-By "nice" I don't mean Gucci or Armani, just wear clean clothes that fit your body type and style. I think the most important thing here is to find a look that fits you. If your a skinny piece of shit, don't go wearing XXL football jerseys and huge baggy pants. That will just magnify that fact, that your incredibly underweight. Get a pair of white shoes and black shoes. You can wear those colors with anything and it will show a girl you have a sense of style.

3-Keep all areas clean-Girls are very perceptive. They notice the smallest details about you. Get your haircut regularly. Keep all your nails clipped and clean. Make sure if you have facial hair its always looking good. If you have a fat goatee, then keep it combed, its hair isn't it. Get a beard trimmer if you have that stubble look and keep it trim. Don't have a uni-brow, go to your mom's bathroom and bust out the tweezer's. Same deal goes for nose hairs. As far as other body hair goes, I trim everywhere else. Most girls, well the hot ones, usually only like hair on your head and little bit above your unit.

4-Skin care-Take good care of your skin. Most guys wash their face with soap and water and that's it. I like to go in the steam room after I work out, and eat a lot of fruit. You will be surprised, its makes a huge difference in the way your skin looks. Besides you don't want to break out the night before you hang out with a hot girl.

If you put these four factors together, you should have a higher self-esteem. This will make you more confident which is half the battle with the girls.

JAYMEZ
Lesson #2-Creating Attraction

When most guys hear a girl say "I'm so attracted to him," they automatically think the girl is refering to the guy's looks. WRONG!!!!! When a girl says she's attracted to a guy its much more than looks, if at all. All these years, we've be bred to think that the way to a girl's heart is to buy her gifts, call her a lot to show how much you care and put her above anything else. Well in the real world that's the furthest thing from the truth. Now most guys who realize this are quick to say, "To get chicks you have to be @ss-hole." That's not true either. Why would a girl want to be with an @ss-hole?? To create attraction you need to understand these 3 principles:

1-Knowing what to say
2-Knowing how to say it
3-Knowing when to say it

Let me explain each of these in more detail:

1-Knowing what to say-If you know what to say to a girl, then you'll get every girl you've every wanted. So how do you know what to say?? Its actually pretty easy. Say the unexpected. The unexpected is what she subconciously wants to hear, but when you say it, she'll say your mean and hit you. I am naturally pretty funny, according to all my friends and family. So I use this to my advantage to bust on the girl and give her a hard time in a non-threating type of way.

2-Knowing how to say it-Your voice tone is SOOOOO IMPORTANT!! Watch a Brad Pitt movie. Analyze his voice in some of the lines he says. Fight Club is actually a really good example of this because Edward Norton's tone of voice is like a mouse who got kicked in the nutz. So you have a perfect example of how to sound and how you shouldn't sound. Pitt's voice is deep and manly. If you think he just naturally talks that way, then your fooling yourself. He practices at it, I can assure you of this. Girls find this very seductive. The best place to practice your tone of voice is on your cell phone voice mail. Think about this advantages of this. Whenever girls call you and you don't pick up, they can hear your voice which will trigger some of their emotions again.

3-Knowing when to say it- The "when to say it" part is not exactly what it seems like. It basically means to say what your going to say within the context of the subject. Meaning, if you guys are having a conversation about the beach, don't change the subject and talk about school.

The basis of creating attraction is making sure you act like a man. Girls are not attracted to wussies. A wussy is someone who is her "best friend" dying in agony, hoping one day he might suddenly get to fuk her. He became a wussy by calling her a lot, agreeing with everything she says and putting her above himself. Don't be that guy. Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world. Take care of yourself FIRST then focus on others. Being a man means having an opinion on things. If a girl says something and asks yo how you feel, don't just agree with it because you think that's what she wants to hear. Tell her your side without starting an arguement. Agreeing with her all the time will also put you in the wussy catergory. Often girls have tests. The will say some outrageous bullshiat to you, just to see if you agree or finally have an opnion and disagree.

JAYMEZ
Lesson #3 The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

1-Thou shall always be talking to a minimum of 3-5 girls. Talking to only 1 shall result in the terminal diease called ONE-ITIS! This diease is always fatal and because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she's so much different from any girl you've met.
-thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
-thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
-staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
-asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE FUKIN' DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

2-Thou shall not throw away any opportunity to practice your pimping skills.

I don't care if you have to practice on 13 year olds, grandma's, hookers etc. As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection.

3-Thou shall use girls to get other girls.

Always take girls with you when you go out, because once other girls see you they'll become intrigued and want to find out what all the fuss is about.

4-Thou shall not choose one girl over another.

If more than one girl wants you, don't choose. Bang both of them until one leaves. That way you get the best of both world's

5-Finally, Thou shall read all pages on this thread, so Sauce-head does not have to fukin' repeat himself over and over and over.

This is self explantory. If I don't have to repeat the same $hit over and over, we have more time and space to discuss advanced pimpin' techinques.

JAYMEZ
Lesson # 4-Perception

Everyone judges someone when the initially meet them. Whether they try to or not they judge them. Well perception is key with girls. Let's say Billy-Bob is a virgin who has never even kissed a girl. He studies up and learns the skills of becoming a pick-up artist. He then applies these skills to the next girl he meets. The girl will walk away thinking he's a great catch. She'll think he gets tons of hot girls, he's slept with a lot of hot girls and he can get more hot girls whenever he wants. This is what you want to do. You want to create a impressive image in the girl's mind and make her wonder about you. This is commonly what's referred to as being mysterious. So with that being said, here's the rules of perception.

1-Being busy-Let's say a hot girl you've been trying to bang calls you up today. So when your small talking she'll eventually say, "what did you do today?" Here's how a true pick up artist would respond. "Well I actually just walked in the door as the phone was ringing, I've been busy running all types of errands and stuff." Now in reality the true pick up artist could have sat home all day jacking off 33x. But he's painting a picture in this girl's mind that he's very busy and always has something to do. He also is very vague about what exactly he did. Notice how the true pick up artist doesn't explain where he ran his errands. That creates mystery. Girls are very jealous people. They will think that somewhere along your errand trail you might have been with another girl. What does this do? It makes them work harder for your attention and makes it that much easier for you to score. Think about that? You can sit at home and beat the meat all day and actually have a better chance of getting pu$$y..

2-Phone Skills-A true pick up artist also stays on the phone for a veyr brief amount of time for 2 reasons.

a) The less time on the phone means the more mystery there is about you.
b) It prevents you from fuking up and saying something stupid if you only talk for 3 or 4 minutes.
c) It makes her think your busy.

Along with keep the phone conversation short, you should always end the conversation first. This shows her your not needy and have other things to do. She'll think your talking to other girls.

3-Dates are for AFC's-NO FUKIN' DATES!!! You don't pick up a girl, buy her flowers and pay for her dinner on a first date. You meet her at the beach and walk around or you meet her at a coffee house and talk. She pays for her $hit, you pay for yours. Think of this smokin' hot girl just like your best friend. The only difference is she has a really nice pair of juggs and jell-o @ss.. Just like phone conversations, you keep the dates short. Coffee should last about 40-45 minutes. If you ever wonder how long you a get together with a girl should be, use common sense. If you went out with your buddy to get coffee, you probably wouldn't be there for more than 30-40 minutes. Unless your one of those gothic people who bring their guitar and hang out at the coffee shop for 3 hours. Now once you guys have starting fukin' like chimps on Xstacy then you can get a little bit more flashy with your get togethers.

4-Keep phone calls at a 3:1 ratio-I never ever call girls until they have called me 2 or 3 times. I'm not talking about calling a girl back. If a girl calls you, you should call her back. I'm talking about initiating the phone coversation. If she bitches and says, I always call you etc. then your doing good!!!

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 01:51 AM
More Rules of "The Game"

Once you've mastered the art of walking up to a girl and getting her number, there's a whole different chapter on the rules from there on out. Such as when to call, what to say etc. So let me discuss these rules a tad bit.

When to Call-Only call girls Sunday-Wednesday. Why?? Because they are more likely to be available during these times of the week. By Thrusday, girls usually have plans for that night and the rest of the weekend. Now during the summer I realize these rules are a little different because schools out, etc. But during the summer most people work, so stick to only calling Sunday-Wednesday.

What to say-When you call a girl, small talk for a minute or two and then lead into a get together. Don't sit there like her bitch and listen to her problems and then ask her to hang out. Remember your a man, not a wuss, you have better things to do. So after you small talk immediately ask for a get together. You do this my first asking her what her schedule is like for the week. She'll say I work this day until XXXX time and this day I have school. So just pick a time after that, simple, she can't say no or lie to you. If she says she can't then you find out she was not interested right away instead of wasting months and months "hanging out" as friends..LOL

What if she doesn't answer?-Well this is where technology comes to your aid. The first thing you should do before you call a girl is put your caller id block on. This gives you a free phone call!!!! Its a win win situation. If she answers then you can talk, if she doesn't then she'll never know who called her. Which leads me to my next point. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE!! Until you've made the first contact with a girl on the phone don't leave a message. Because your still a stranger to her and even if she's interested, she won't call you back(dumb chick logic).

3's the Charm-3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3!!! Why in the fuk am I typing 3 over and over again?? Because if you only learn one thing from this thread about phone calls it should be this number. That's the MAXIMUM number of times you should call a girl when your trying to make the initial contact with her. Here are the rules for this:

1st phone call-caller id block on, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Why? Because its a free-phone call, she'll never know who called...-dirty little trick

2nd phone call-caller id block on again, if she doesn't answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Now the timing on the second phone call can be anywhere from a hour or two from the first one or a day later. Because remember she doesn't know who called the first time.

3rd phone call-You put unlock the caller id. If she doesn't answer, leave a message. Your message should say something cocky/funny. For example: (girl's name), its Sauce-head, you can finally put on a clean diaper because your master has called you. Now I know some of you are saying, "how cheesy" or "that won't make her call you back." Well if you don't sell it right then it won't. That's why I mentioned your voice tone earlier. Trust me, you say this right and sell it to her, she'll call you back within a hour or two.

However, it should NEVER get to the point where you have to call her 2 or 3 times, because if you used your PUA skills and laid down the cocky/funny, she will answer her phone all day because she's been waiting for your call. Which leads me to my next point.

Jumping off the Mountain when your on Top!!-WTF does that mean? Remember when I said to always end EVERYTHING first? Well make sure you end it when its at its peak!!! If your on the phone with a girl and your making her laugh and giggle, she's obviously enjoying the conversation. Well end it there!!!! Because when you guys get off the phone, she'll be thinking about you the rest of the day. Same goes for get togethers, make them want more. This is actually the rule I use when I'm hooking up too. Just think of it this way. Take 2 steps back and she'll pull you 1,000 steps forward

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 01:51 AM
Lesson # 5-Lines

I know girls tell you "lines" don't work. Well that's because they are not the right ones.. The key to understanding lines is to say them as if they are not a line. Does that make sense?? You can make these lines effective by hiding them in the middle of a conversation. But here are common "lines" to use.

Openers:

-"Hi" and smile.
-"I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to talk to you."
-"Nice shoes" let's fuk.. just kidding

Closers:
- You:"What's your schedule like for the week?"
Her: Well I'm have work until XXXX time and school on this day."
You: You should join me for XXXX on this day.
-Its important that you say this line just like that. Tell her that your going somewhere and she should JOIN you. This implies that you already had plans to go regardless of whether she goes or not. This works much better than, "will you go out with me on Tuesday??" That's the wussy way, your asking for her persmission.

Number Closer:

You know (girl's name) you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should get together some time?"

-This works ESPECIALLY WELL on 9's and 10's because they are so use to getting the usual bull$hit compliments about how "pretty they are." The powerful thing about this closer is, you are not asking for her number. Your telling her she's fun to be around. She'll be so excited after you tell her this that her next line will be "let me give you my number." I bet you $10000000 if you do everything preceeding to this correctly that when you say this line, her response will be to offer her number.

-Also by her offering YOU her number she'll emotionally think she likes you. Don't believe me? Just think about how a girl interprets you walking up to her and saying "Can I have your number??" She knows she has you by the ballz and its not exciting to chase a pushover. Food for thought.

These are the usual closers with varations depending upon what we were talking about before and the social setting.

szw
08-23-2006, 01:54 AM
I was a bit disapointed with this thread but maybe you can still help me. Do you have any tips for picking up girlguides?

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 01:56 AM
^^ Your gonna have to ask our beyond peta's for that :D

jcrules99
08-23-2006, 02:05 AM
^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

i remember reading that shit, it helps lol tried and tested:thumbsup:

i miss bb.com, it was fun till they got rid of the sex section

AzN'SKillZ
08-23-2006, 03:03 AM
so how true is this???

GURLS???

pinoyhero
08-23-2006, 06:04 AM
Nice post, seems to make sense to me

ga16i
08-23-2006, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by szw
I was a bit disapointed with this thread but maybe you can still help me. Do you have any tips for picking up girlguides?

Buy their cookies, and they will probably still be impressed by you using "brandname" mechanical pencils and notebooks (Hilroy, BiC, FiveStar, etc) as opposed to sans nom Walmart, Superstore stuff. If you've got a pack of Laurentian pencil crayons, DAMN! forget about it! You'll be fighting off the elementry girlguide pussy left and right!!

grocko
08-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by ga16i

Buy their cookies, and they will probably still be impressed by you using "brandname" mechanical pencils and notebooks (Hilroy, BiC, FiveStar, etc) as opposed to sans nom Walmart, Superstore stuff. If you've got a pack of Laurentian pencil crayons, DAMN! forget about it! You'll be fighting off the elementry girlguide pussy left and right!!

:rofl:

GTS Jeff
08-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ
so how true is this???

GURLS??? Wow, a whole post telling you to be a man, and the first thing you do is ask for a girl's validation?

WUSSY!

edit...no wonder asian guys have such a bad rep with girls. :rolleyes:

AzN'SKillZ
08-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Wow, a whole post telling you to be a man, and the first thing you do is ask for a girl's validation?

WUSSY!

how dare me ask* a woman if this shit is true or not, i should be more of a man and try to be more manly. so i can impress my fellow beyonders!

right jeff?

GTS Jeff
08-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

how dare me as a woman if this shit is true or not, i should be more of a man and try to be more manly. so i can impress my fellow beyonders!

right jeff? It's a guide on getting chicks, not on impressing beyonders. What's wrong with you? :dunno:

civicrider
08-23-2006, 12:55 PM
maybe its just me but most its common sense

maybe thats why i dont have a problem pickin up chicks:thumbsup:

FlamingC19
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
maybe its just me but most its common sense

maybe thats why i dont have a problem pickin up chicks with dicks:thumbsup:

Their bro I fixed it for you.

:poosie:

JRSC00LUDE
08-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh for shit sake. I thought this was actually a "chick guide" and I'd finally be able to figure out what breed of chicken I was looking at at the petting zoo. :thumbsdow

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - nice edit someone!

three.eighteen.
08-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Wow, a whole post telling you to be a man, and the first thing you do is ask for a girl's validation?

WUSSY!

it's the fobby skinny ones that ruin it for the rare "normal" ones...but if she has a thing for asians, dressing well and being able to pronounce Ns and Rs properly are a huge turn on

Wildcat
08-23-2006, 06:09 PM
thats a pretty good guide! :bigpimp:

but ill give you the golden secret to pimpin':

women love 2 things; money and muscle. because both offer them security (ie. emotional, monetary, physical, etc.)

if you have ALOT of those two things, then this guide will not apply and you will be waxing ass 3-4 times a week guaranteed. haha

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

women love 2 things; money and muscle. because both offer them security (ie. emotional, monetary, physical, etc.)

if you have ALOT of those two things, then this guide will not apply and you will be waxing ass 3-4 times a week guaranteed. haha

Haha so true , oh well there is some good tips for people. Some can take it seriously , others can be homos and make fun of it.... And why would you make fun of a guide to helping get girls... I dunno?

l/l/rX
08-23-2006, 08:24 PM
smelling good is also another. no one likes the wreak stench of B.O.
some ppl maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan just straight up smell like my ass.

l/l/rX
08-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

it's the fobby skinny ones that ruin it for the rare "normal" ones...but if she has a thing for asians, dressing well and being able to pronounce Ns and Rs properly are a huge turn on

you forgot the T's. the T's imo is the most difficult one for fobs to pronounce.

Chester
08-23-2006, 09:23 PM
shiat i can't read all that haha, I'm just gonna stick to what I'm doin.

glennc
08-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Rule number 5, if most of the above apply, your girl is shallow and dense.

Kthanks.

I can go without a shower for a month (not that I do, figurativly speaking) and my GF still loves me?

Armani, gucci? Prep prep prep CRAP.

Walmart, 10.99 pants.

Someone has to make a stand againt this shit.

JAYMEZ
08-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by glennc

Kthanks.

I can go without a shower for a month (not that I do, figurativly speaking) and my GF still loves me?

Walmart, 10.99 pants.

**** A day later**

*glennc enters the breakup season thread for beyonders*

lol just buggin yah

Nissanaddict
08-23-2006, 09:47 PM
That is common sense pretty much. I used to not get it, but I went out and learned all that (not from that particular guide...another one, haha)..and now it's simple stuff. As for asking girls opinions...it's fine, but not if you spell girls as "GURLS" and use all caps, and seem to yell it as if you're begging to find out if these particular methods work. Now nobody's the same, but we are all very similar. You'll have to try at it, so utilize trial and error, but that guide is a bang on GREAT place to start. You'll be bangin on in no time following that.

l8braker
08-23-2006, 09:52 PM
the guide is absolutely right about treating them just like a buddy and busting their balls in a friendly way. they love that stuff.. well intelligent ones do. confidence is key.

chicks that are only into muscles and money are only good for a few fucks anyways, nothing more.. if that's what you want.

:thumbsup:

Lex350
08-23-2006, 10:51 PM

one other thing that can trump both of those......

....be a kick ass guitar player. You can be the ugliest fuck in the world but still get loads of clam.

GTS Jeff
08-23-2006, 11:46 PM

Kthanks.

Walmart, 10.99 pants.

Someone has to make a stand againt this shit. You know what kinda chick goes out with a guy that wears Walmart clothing??? A chick that wears Walmart clothing!

Sorry, my standards are higher than that!

b_t
08-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by rotten42

....be a kick ass guitar player. You can be the ugliest fuck in the world but still get loads of clam.

Hell yeah, amen to that

three.eighteen.
08-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by rotten42

naw, actually, i found you only have to be a decent guitar player and an ok singer...girls won't give a shit until open your mouth

i love going camping and some stupid fuck is trodding around the campfire lookin all desperate just playing chords or just raping the fuck out of some jack johnson song...then you just go up to the guy, ask to borrow his guitar and play whatever he was trying to play properly, sing on key with some confidence and projection and you're golden

van
08-24-2006, 11:51 AM

Kthanks.

Walmart, 10.99 pants.

That's funny cause usually the people who scream money doesn't make the world go 'round usually don't have it. Besides, girls like guys who can dress nice and yes girls do love guys who can dress fashionably! We are in a new age and era of MEN who know how to keep themselves fit, who know how to dress themselves properly and appropriately.

Style IS everything.

Armani, Gucci, D&G? the list goes on -- you can't put a price on quality and good things comes with expensive price tags.

Walmart, 10.99 pants? Ch-ch-ch-CHEAP!

Why make a stand against something that is so true and valuable? I mean, if you can't keep with how men's styles are evolving then maybe you're just too far behind.

Yeah I admit, lots of girls are gold-diggers and look for guys like that but other times you just have to think to yourself, if you're that scared of finding a gold-digger maybe you should stop trying to find girls in general. It's a risk! Take it.

Honestly, don't sit here and try to be prestige and say men need to take a stand against that shit. PLEASE, maybe if you read and followed those guidlines you might get more ass. Less crying. More action. Sounds like a better day already.

Smokem
08-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm reading all this and I've come to one simple conclusion - a personal one at that because I can relate to that alleviates many of the issues above --> LEARN TO DANCE.

If you can, then that's such an easy icebreaker (quite often, you don't even have to say hi, just grab them by the hand and start dancing)

And when I mean dancing, I don't mean just the shake-your-ass kind of dance. Partner dancing, country and latin dance, ballroom (some situations) even line dancing to a certain degree. If you aren't partial to the bar, take a class.

Great way to meet people - even taking classes I've met a ton of women (of all ages, some to flirt with, others to practice)... and as you know, women draw quick conclusions of your "dancing abilities" elsewhere.

fraser_
08-24-2006, 12:14 PM
wow lots of great advice there

Dancing is the key to picking up/meeting women

glennc
08-24-2006, 12:20 PM
If you met my GF, youd all be saying otherwise.

The only thing you need to get the girl of your dreams is to be yourself.

Seriously, my GF loves the expensive shit. I dont, I wear clothes out, so I buy cheap clothes. Winners is my freind.

If you NEED expensive clothes, colonge, and other goodies to feel confident I think you should be in therapy for low self esteem.

nonsane
08-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Funny trick i learned. if you're cheap like me,

If you go for coffee with a girl, show up late, then when you get there she will have bought hers already

l8braker
08-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

That's funny cause usually the people who scream money doesn't make the world go 'round usually don't have it. Besides, girls like guys who can dress nice and yes girls do love guys who can dress fashionably! We are in a new age and era of MEN who know how to keep themselves fit, who know how to dress themselves properly and appropriately.

Style IS everything.

Armani, Gucci, D&G? the list goes on -- you can't put a price on quality and good things comes with expensive price tags.

Walmart, 10.99 pants? Ch-ch-ch-CHEAP!

Why make a stand against something that is so true and valuable? I mean, if you can't keep with how men's styles are evolving then maybe you're just too far behind.

Yeah I admit, lots of girls are gold-diggers and look for guys like that but other times you just have to think to yourself, if you're that scared of finding a gold-digger maybe you should stop trying to find girls in general. It's a risk! Take it.

Honestly, don't sit here and try to be prestige and say men need to take a stand against that shit. PLEASE, maybe if you read and followed those guidlines you might get more ass. Less crying. More action. Sounds like a better day already.

You can look good and have a sense of style and not spend a ton of cash on label made clothing. Who the hell wants a girlfriend that looks at a fucking tag of what the guy is wearing? Please. If she is, it's time to move on.

b_t
08-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Its true though. Maybe not the people looking for you because you are a good dancer, but if you are a good dancer it helps a lot. Plus the numbers are crazy uneven in dance classes, and a lot of the girls are hot, and even just being there is major point sfor you.

snowboard
08-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Its already been said, and its true. muslce and money.
Girls love that shit.
Plus you dont have to necisarrily wear gucci and armani. just as long as your clothes have a good style, and you dont wear baggy jeans with a nice button up shirt type thing.
I have one of those girlfreinds thats into all the big brands and shit, but im not. but then again i dont shop at walmart? haha.

If your a good lookin guy, you have a step up, if you have a good personality you win.
Trust me i would know :bigpimp: (haha jk. kind of)

breen
08-24-2006, 02:39 PM
i guess we're rare and lucky

glennc
08-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Seriously, Everyone ive seen cept wildcat here are the people in life I hate. The guys who dance like its their haunukka, Spike their hair to look like dragon ball z and wear clothes that fight tighter then their mothers womb they came out of.

Really, all you need to get a girl, is personality. If your dumb enough to think you need gucci to get a girl, then your dumb enough to spend 100 dollars on a pair of socks.

KthanksGdNight.

Smokem
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I don't get them all, and I didn't mean to convey that I do, just saying that dancing helps.

JAYMEZ
08-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Wow any more moron talk or bashing of each other , im gonna give you the boot...

Personally Glenn , I enjoy wearing nice cloths , but im not going to wear something that screams Label Whore... If i spent a $100 on a huge boss shirt , then so be it , who are you to say anything about it or treat me like im a waste of space?

1. I work out all the time and see beyonders at my place quite often .. I work out so I can stay healthy and live long.. becoming ripped is just a bonus

2. I dont have spiked hair , so I couldnt give to shiats.

3. I dance with women and have drinks with them , no big deal.

ANYWAYS , this is supose to be a fun thread , stop taking it so damn seriously.

Watcher
08-24-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm ugly, married, and have children, so none of this matters anymore.:cry:

msommers
08-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by nonsane
Funny trick i learned. if you're cheap like me,

If you go for coffee with a girl, show up late, then when you get there she will have bought hers already

Hahahaha solid advice for the frugal.

Water, it's funny how you know this thread doesn't apply to you. I mean I guess you could take your wife to the bar, but that's like taking a bagged lunch to a buffet!

As for the rest, if you can have something to talk about girls are all ears. Going out and doing activities gives you something to talk about. Not sitting at home all day because really, what DO you have to talk about??? I'm sure all the girls at the bar want to know what your kill/death ratio is in Counterstrike:guns:

Good advice regardless. However I will be trying those lines in that exact order to see if it actually works.

Here's advice for everyone, don't watch Night at the Roxbury and then go to the bar
:bigpimp:

glennc
08-24-2006, 10:46 PM
I dont take it seriously, I just hate it when people think they NEED certian things to get women.

glennc
08-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by msommers

Hahahaha solid advice for the frugal.

Water, it's funny how you know this thread doesn't apply to you. I mean I guess you could take your wife to the bar, but that's like taking a bagged lunch to a buffet!

As for the rest, if you can have something to talk about girls are all ears. Going out and doing activities gives you something to talk about. Not sitting at home all day because really, what DO you have to talk about??? I'm sure all the girls at the bar want to know what your kill/death ratio is in Counterstrike:guns:

Good advice regardless. However I will be trying those lines in that exact order to see if it actually works.

Here's advice for everyone, don't watch Night at the Roxbury and then go to the bar
:bigpimp:
HAHAHA. My GF asks me about it all the time, as I ask her now that she plays once every blue moon.

BTW, im ranked 18/3500 in deadman standing server :P

But really, me and my GF have the same interests, and our own hobbies. It works.

nonsane
08-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Watcher
I'm ugly, married, and have children, so none of this matters anymore.:cry:

Bring the wife to pick up chicks with you. It's alot of fun and even if you fail, you still get laid!

breen
08-25-2006, 09:39 AM
it all depends what your looking for... if your looking to get into a relationship then yes, personality is the big portion. But if you just want to hook up, nice clothes and shit like that doesnt hurt at all

glennc
08-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by breen
it all depends what your looking for... if your looking to get into a relationship then yes, personality is the big portion. But if you just want to hook up, nice clothes and shit like that doesnt hurt at all

Thats true, I have a relationship... I dont even need to put pants on and I still get laid.

googe
08-25-2006, 03:37 PM
the funny thing is everyone saying shit like plucking your eyebrows, wearing label whore clothing, being metro (read: gay) is the right thing to do to be a real man because it impresses chicks. sorry but if you go to these lengths to get girls, youre already a wuss, especially if you write a 4 page guide on how to do it.

why do you think it is that we never see girls writing guides on how to get picked up? i guess that tells us whos REALLY running the show, thanks to all you pussies :thumbsup:

if you were as big of a man as people like whoever wrote that pretend to be, you wouldnt even notice the girl and she would be on the internet reading guides about how to be noticed by YOU ;)

GTS Jeff
08-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by googe
why do you think it is that we never see girls writing guides on how to get picked up? i guess that tells us whos REALLY running the show, thanks to all you pussies :thumbsup: Never read a chick mag before?

DepTrotter
08-25-2006, 04:43 PM
this guide is completely false

to get a girl

all you need to do is grow out your bangs

and dye them yellow

H to the KORE FOR SHORE!!!

ladies love that...

shakalaka
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM

hahah
Can't agree with you more, bro! Infact, that's what took me to the gym first time 4 years ago...lol