PDA

View Full Version : first taste of german engineering...

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 11:06 PM
and hopefully not my last!! hahaha, anyway, was crusing down 16th and I see these nice HID's flashing my was. Anyway, I let the guy go by and it's a bimmer. the first number is a 3 and it was a convert. Well, I downshift and just go ahead of him and then later on I slow down and he goes ripping by. When he was a good 4 or 5 cars in front, I down shift and give chase.

In the end, I was about to pass him but then we both had to slow down because there were two cars in both lanes in front of us, so I go behind him in the outside turning lane. The light goes green and once we both complete the turn, I hear him hit the gas so I do the same, I then take the inside lane and go flying by him. I was quite a distance ahead and I just missed the yellow at the next light so I didn't get a chance to line up with him but it was still fun.

Anyway, On 16th, the car was actually pretty fast and you'll have to excuse me cuz i don't know my bimmers very well!! haha, but yah, it was my first taste of german engineering and it wasn't too bad!! hahah, I'm kinda sick of american shit for now!! ;) ;) :rofl:

Oh yah, just in case, it looked like an asian guy driving and the girl in the passenger looked like a blonde chick! haha, just in case anyone knows this car :thumbsup:

buh_buh
04-20-2003, 11:09 PM
holy shit is there anyone in the city you haven't raced yet?

max_boost
04-20-2003, 11:11 PM
Holy shit
Where do you get all these encounters?!

Probably a 330 cab, torquey machines

max_boost
04-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
holy shit is there anyone in the city you haven't raced yet? YOU!

spyderman
04-20-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
YOU!

and YOU....

I guess he only race cars that he's certain he can beat... :rofl:

Ben
04-20-2003, 11:13 PM
I'm surprised I havent run into you leo, fock, I've been all over this city the past few days

air_mikey
04-20-2003, 11:15 PM
damn man, how many times do you race a week?

LUDELVR
04-20-2003, 11:15 PM
hahaha, hey, I only race what approaches me!!! haha, cept when my car was N/A !! haha, for some reason, Ed the SOHC and I would go hunting....some wins...many losses, but now that we both have turboed cars we don't do shit!!! :dunno: must be the gas prices!!! :rofl: hahaha

Redlyne_mr2
04-21-2003, 12:59 AM
I look back a year ago about how Leo used to be, he used ot rant and rave in ask Leo about all the action he got and his wild nights out on the town...those days have since past and now almost every single thread in the Street Encounter section is started by him ...you've come along my friend..in a few more months I have a feeling the tech/Installation Help/Tuning/Troubleshooting section will be your new hangout when the H22 calls it quits :rofl:

HK2NR
04-21-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
[I]I look back a year ago about how Leo used to be, he used ot rant and rave in ask Leo about all the action he got and his wild nights out on the town...those days have since past and now almost every single thread in the Street Encounter section is started by him ...

should rename this section to "Leo's Encounters":D
Dammit Leo, making wanna boost more and more :D

rhizzle
04-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Ludelvr, what do you have under the hood of your lude? Sounds like its a machine if you can keep up and beat all of these cars.

ancient
04-22-2003, 12:12 PM
Leo is a machine.....

CRXguy
04-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by spyderman

and YOU....

I guess he only race cars that he's certain he can beat... :rofl:

No wonder he's avoiding me. ;) :rofl:

j/k