PDA

View Full Version : Your Food Intake Schedule?

Jro
08-24-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out what I should be eating, how many time a day and so on. I currently just started working out at the gym. I plan on going 4 times a week. I'm 175 pounds and my height is about 5"9.

I have cut out all fast food from my diet, and just wondering how many meals I should be eating?

What is your current food intake?

Eken9
08-24-2006, 01:33 PM
4,000 cals everyday, clean food 5-6 meals a day. Been gaining good weight fast.

If you don't calorie log, your visits to the gym are useless.

Forgot to add, calorie intake all depends on your weight and height. And the way your body reacts to increased calories.

nhlfan
08-24-2006, 05:58 PM
figure out your maintainance calories, then add 300 or so.

ashee
08-25-2006, 01:05 AM
3 meals and 3 snacks a day, approx. eating every 3 hours. Drink lots of water (min 2L/day).

To calculate calorie intake the best specified to your needs use the Harris Benedict formula... I'm sure you can google it somewhere. It should be specfic numbers you add/multiply together with your height, age, and weight and then by your level of activity to get a number you should be eating to maintain your current weight, obviously eating less to lose or more to gain.

1-Bar
08-25-2006, 01:09 AM
what do you want to accomplish??

Palmiros
08-25-2006, 05:37 AM
I did some research, and found the following calorie intake calculator. Thought i'd share it with you guys.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

DepTrotter
08-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by ashee
3 meals and 3 snacks a day, approx. eating every 3 hours. Drink lots of water (min 2L/day).

To calculate calorie intake the best specified to your needs use the Harris Benedict formula... I'm sure you can google it somewhere. It should be specfic numbers you add/multiply together with your height, age, and weight and then by your level of activity to get a number you should be eating to maintain your current weight, obviously eating less to lose or more to gain.

practise what you preach

kerry
08-25-2006, 11:30 AM
^^ hahaha just a matter of time.

pinoyhero
08-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Alright here we go:

6AM
Vegegreens and ISOwhey shake (1 scoop) and a bowl of cereal or oatmeal
Training Day (TD): Animal Pack and EFA
Non-Training Day (NTD): Multi, EFA and BCAA

9AM
Protien Bar

12AM
Subway, or other salad/sandwich combo

2:30PM
Canned tuna and rice cakes + piece of fruit OR leftover dinner + piece of fruit

5:30PM
TD: NOX + BCAA + EFA
NTD: BCAA + EFA

TRAIN!!!

6:45PM
BCAA + Whey shake (1 scoop)

7:00PM
1.5 chicken breat + 2 servings vegetables or equivalent size meal (big attempt to keep lean here)
2 cups skim milk

9:00PM
Casein whey shake (1 scoop)

Throughout the day I put away about 2.5L of water.

Any thoughts?