PDA

View Full Version : SPOTTED: ferrari 550

Paul
04-21-2003, 10:04 AM
went to pick up my buddies benz from the hyatt dealership and the guy there was asking me about my car (ITR) and then he says "hey, you wanna see a REAL sports car" so i was like sure! takes me down stairs of the dealership and there was a freakin Ferrari 550 sittin being detailed. I was like...wow! that's kinda tight! then he says, wanna here what it sounds like, he grabbed the key's and started it up revved the engine a bit and i was like, wow...that's kinda tight! didn't even know we had one of these in the city, guess the owner has a 360 and a F40 as well!

once again...wow...that's kinda tight!

Killumanti
04-21-2003, 10:17 AM
:rofl: damn thats tight. You should atook some pics man.

DUBBED
04-21-2003, 11:12 AM
was it like a maroon/purple type color.... cus there was one at my golf course last summer....

Paul
04-21-2003, 11:14 AM
no, this one waz silver, like the one you see in all the Jay-Z video's, except it didn't have the ferrari logo on the side of the car, it also had carbon fiber seats in it. that's just straight pimpin

BlairSpeed79
04-22-2003, 02:07 PM
If I ever see an F50 infront of me and I see the guy with the keys, I might just mug him and steal it. :devil: About a year ago, I was driving home on the coast and I passed this restaurant called Las Olas in Cardiff and there was an F40 sitting infront with the engine still on. The guy parked right infront of the window he was eating at. I had to get out and look inside, as I didnt care if he saw me. :drool: I guess its easier on the engine if you just let it run. It was so syck to see it in person. I thought about just jumping in it and flying to mexico...he he :guns:

w3apon
04-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by BlairSpeed79
. I was driving home on the coast and I passed this restaurant called Las Olas in Cardiff and there was an F40 sitting infront with the engine still on. The guy parked right infront of the window he was eating at. ...:

I would have waited until he went to the bathroom then jumped in :rofl:

nismodrifter
04-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
was it like a maroon/purple type color.... cus there was one at my golf course last summer....

I saw that car a while ago and the guy was just RIPPING around in it. Nothing better than the the sound of a Ferrari being pushed hard:drool: