PDA

View Full Version : Sait orientation 2006

h_s
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
its tommorow, a whole bunch of kids i dont know, anyone else going??? lets get a beyond meet going on there

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH its gonna suck, 2 years of no school, f-in the dog all day, binge drinking and days of our lives are over :thumbsdow

l/l/rX
08-24-2006, 09:48 PM
ill be thuuuuuuuuuuur!
i wont feel soo gay n lonely though cuuuz ill be with my friend!
=P

ill sport my beyond lanyard tomorrow though.

Darkane
08-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Im considering keeping my Mustache for it. I had been growing a beard for 2 months, shaved a stash today for work. It was a hit. Dont think 18year old girls will think its cool. Damn media putting throughts of whats "in" into thier minds and not whats wicked. Tom Selleck Is my dad.

Xaroxantu Zero
08-24-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm helping out at the orientation for first-year AIM students. I actually have to wake up early! GASP.

JordanEG6
08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
its boring...i'd just go there to see all the classrooms that are on your schedule, get a locker and go home...its really nothing special. besides free lunch by the campus center.

freakin
08-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Im considering keeping my Mustache for it. I had been growing a beard for 2 months, shaved a stash today for work. It was a hit. Dont think 18year old girls will think its cool. Damn media putting throughts of whats "in" into thier minds and not whats wicked. Tom Selleck Is my dad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like me last year. I got tired of shaving so i grew a beard over the winter. Then i got bored of that, so I shaved it in to a huge handlebar moustache and lightning bolt chops. :bigpimp:

But with orientation, go if it's your first year. You'll meet your classmates, and figure out where your classes are. This is my second year, so I don't need to bother....unless I go to throw water balloons at the first year students in my program. Yeah, I'm mature, I know.