PDA

View Full Version : Parting out - good running 85 VW GTI **SOLD**

sluggish
08-26-2006, 08:10 AM
If there is enough interest I will part it out, assuming people want the big stuff first. The car runs strong and supposedly has just over 80k on the rebuilt and bored engine. Here is a small list of parts available but there is much more, just ask. If someone really wants the entire car in running condition, I can get the clutch fixed if you like and we'll go from there. Kind of a shame to see the car stripped apart but I don't really have that much attachment to it(and I could use some parts myself).

- 4 round headlight setup
- Grant GT steering wheel- ftermarket exhaust(sounds really nice) Borla I think
- BBS alloy wheels
- short shifter - will go with tranny preferably
- engine - bored to 2.0L, cammed and about 80k on it
- no rust body - but the paint isn't all that great
- upper strut bar
- 94 interior
- big bumpers
- any and all other parts on a running car

Parts prices will range from $20 up to $500 depending on what you're after but like I said, I'm not going to part it until some of the big stuff goes first. I don't want to be stuck with a carcass here with and engine and tranny and nothing else. You can reply here or call my cell at 542-1928

Mike

wiley
08-26-2006, 10:15 AM
How much for the whole car? Any pics?

sluggish
08-26-2006, 10:20 AM
No pics. $1500 for the whole car.

sluggish
09-01-2006, 04:54 PM
SORRY GUYS, I AM NOT HOLDING PARTS FOR ANYONE.

I've been burned too many times holding things for people. If you want it, BRING SOME CASH, at least for a deposit if you can't pick up until later. We've all been through this before so I'm sure most of you understand. If not, it's now been explained to you. :D

sluggish
09-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Entire car still available. Not one part has been sold yet.:(

sluggish
09-09-2006, 04:21 PM
SOLD