PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Ferrari Dino

92 Teg-B18A
04-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Talk about your old school Ferrari! Spotted a red Ferrari Dino in Marda Loop on Saturday! As I slow down for the cars in front of me I look to the right and I'm like woah old school Ferrari. Then as we pass it I see the front and it was the Dino! Not the prettiest Ferrari of all but still darn nice!

Hipermax_d
04-21-2003, 09:19 PM
wow are you serious??
those are super rare

girl
04-21-2003, 09:46 PM
whoa nice! if it's not just a kit that is.....
about ferrari.....there is one on 53rd street, just down the lights from john laurie in dalhousie parked on a driveway facing the schools across the street............does anyone know for sure if this is a fake or not, cuz if it's real, it is treated like shit! so it couldn't be, but who knows :dunno:

dsm69
04-21-2003, 09:49 PM
ya its a 69 dino gt. i painted the door on that car at my old body shop , dont belive me ive got the pictures to prove it.

Dope Dealer
04-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by girl
whoa nice! if it's not just a kit that is.....
about ferrari.....there is one on 53rd street, just down the lights from john laurie in dalhousie parked on a driveway facing the schools across the street............does anyone know for sure if this is a fake or not, cuz if it's real, it is treated like shit! so it couldn't be, but who knows :dunno:

I pass that car a couple times every week. No way that car is real. The owner leaves it outside every single day. Plus it doesn't look in the best shape. I'm almost positive it's a kit.

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 10:23 PM
There was a newer ferrari parked in front of the chinook theatres on Saturday night.

All the rent-a-cops were standing around it.

CLiVE
04-21-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I pass that car a couple times every week. No way that car is real. The owner leaves it outside every single day. Plus it doesn't look in the best shape. I'm almost positive it's a kit.

I see that car all the time. I'm guessing it is fake. Why else would it always be parked outside? I keep hoping I'll see the owner, then I'll pull over and ask him about it.

-R

Dope Dealer
04-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi

I see that car all the time. I'm guessing it is fake. Why else would it always be parked outside? I keep hoping I'll see the owner, then I'll pull over and ask him about it.

-R

Haha, exactly.

Plus, he leaves it out in the open on a fairly busy street (Right off of Crowchild). I haven't seen it being driven, or even taken off the driveway. Just see it sitting there everytime I pass through that street.

Hipermax_d
04-24-2003, 01:07 PM
i heard there is only a few made in the whole world.
if you put a retail on one of those you can sell if for as much as a new ferrari