PDA

View Full Version : You dumb fucks! Street races in Calgary....

Hollywood
04-21-2003, 07:53 PM
I read these latest story's on street racing, and it makes me mad, going out to the SE where all the 11-teen year olds drink then drive or are just stupid drivers.

For all the people that got hurt and all the people involved in the accidents you guys all deserve it, even the sunfire girl.

There is a spectrum of things that can happen to you at these events from nothing to someone hitting your car to someone hitting you etc, so even the sunfire girl is at fault just for being there.

I'm not against the occasional spirited driving but, these 11-teen year old race events are fucking stupid. And what it does is for all the import drivers that dont street race, is that the cops have a hate on them because they automatically get catagorized as a street racer because of being a modded import, and this is what pisses me off.

turboteg
04-21-2003, 08:02 PM
what happend at the races, i take it someone lost controll and crash
did anyone get seriuosly hurt?

Mike09
04-21-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
I'm not against the occasional spirited driving but, these 11-teen year old race events are fucking stupid. And what it does is for all the import drivers that dont street race, is that the cops have a hate on them because they automatically get catagorized as a street racer because of being a modded import, and this is what pisses me off.

That's exactly why the cops hate the car enthusiast's, even the people that enjoy there car with out even racing it. They have a right to enforce the law on the 16 year old idiots trying to be cool racing there parents volvo, but alot of people do nothing and get screwed for it.

Hollywood
04-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Mike09

That's exactly why the cops hate the car enthusiast's, even the people that enjoy there car with out even racing it. They have a right to enforce the law on the 16 year old idiots trying to be cool racing there parents volvo, but alot of people do nothing and get screwed for it.

Exactly!

max_boost
04-21-2003, 08:05 PM
LOL
I like that one....."YOU DUMB FCUKS"
LOL

Something buh_buh would say :rofl:

Anyway, kids are young and curious. Let them be, its all part of growing up, after you fcuk up a few times, you will learn!

spyguy
04-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Agreed....

this has pretty much ruined the summer for the rest of us...there's going to be so much heat on everyone else...I can't imagine hows it gonna be when they release f&f 2....it's gonna be a gong show...if guys need/want to race each other take it to the track...THATS WHAT ITS FOR!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
I read these latest story's on street racing, and it makes me mad, going out to the SE where all the 11-teen year olds drink then drive or are just stupid drivers.

For all the people that got hurt and all the people involved in the accidents you guys all deserve it, even the sunfire girl.

There is a spectrum of things that can happen to you at these events from nothing to someone hitting your car to someone hitting you etc, so even the sunfire girl is at fault just for being there.

LOL -- Well said Hollywood.

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by turboteg
what happend at the races, i take it someone lost controll and crash
did anyone get seriuosly hurt?

Unfortunately........

no injuries.....

HK2NR
04-21-2003, 08:29 PM

:werd: very well put man :thumbsup:

B18C
04-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

There's no such thing as SAFE street racing but that crap is a whole other level.

Mike09
04-21-2003, 08:37 PM
It's unavoidable, cause secret street is great for the people who respect the law and race legally, but there will always be the jacka$$'s who race unsafe speed's in unsafe car's on unsafe roads. There unfortunatly nothing anyone can do about it exept to try to avoid it.

girl
04-21-2003, 08:37 PM
whose the dumbfuck really....like what hte fuck moron, we didn't even plan on goin to the street race, we just came across it and wanted to see what it was all about, like fuck u've never been to one....ppl have to see what things are about to decide for themselves! being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't make u deserving of being hit, NO one ever deserves that u fuckin morons....get heart....a head....empathy....oh wait my bad i'm sure u've never done anything wrong in ur life or gone somewhere or done something that might, just might possibly have a dangerous or a bad outcome! geez what was i thinking! :rolleyes: :bullshit:

girl
04-21-2003, 08:38 PM
way to be a LITTLE JUDGEMENTAL!!!!

gpomp
04-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by girl
whose the dumbfuck really....like what hte fuck moron, we didn't even plan on goin to the street race, we just came across it and wanted to see what it was all about, like fuck u've never been to one....ppl have to see what things are about to decide for themselves! being in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't make u deserving of being hit, NO one ever deserves that u fuckin morons....get heart....a head....empathy....oh wait my bad i'm sure u've never done anything wrong in ur life or gone somewhere or done something that might, just might possibly have a dangerous or a bad outcome! geez what was i thinking! :rolleyes: :bullshit:

That sure is a long sentence.

szw
04-21-2003, 08:41 PM
get...head....

girl
04-21-2003, 08:42 PM
haha..horny there?

Superesc
04-21-2003, 08:43 PM
We are wasting threads talking about these crap, when we should be posting more on car stuff. Ignore the dumb idiots.

Any new toys, Hollywood???? :D

04blackMAX
hey when u sign up for this site, does it say GRAMMER is MUST.

OHH and Hollywood, nobody really deserves to get hurt, we have all done dumb shit as kids, its all part of growing up and becoming the person u are today, iam sure youve done some dumb shit in your day!!

girl
Originally posted by gpomp

That sure is a long sentence.

oh my bad...need me to explain? :rolleyes:

04blackMAX
04-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
We are wasting threads talking about these crap, when we should be posting more on car stuff. Ignore the dumb idiots.

Any new toys, Hollywood???? :D

isnt this beyond, this site is about posting dumb pointless shit isnt it..take a look at 99% of the topics!!

girl
04-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR

OHH and Hollywood, nobody really deserves to get hurt, we have all done dumb shit as kids, its all part of growing up and becoming the person u are today, iam sure youve done some dumb shit in your day!!

oh...and no, grammar isn't a must! but i didn't realize there were keeners on here...sorry bout that
but glad to see u agree bout one thing!

max_boost
04-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Blah you deserved it

Now you can tell everyone about the dangers of attending street races! Even if you are a bystander just checking things out! lol

girl
04-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR

oh and on that topic....grammer....didn't u mean grammar?
:devil: ....and i just thoguht would warn u all......... i'll yell till i'm bored of u all :D

max_boost
04-21-2003, 08:52 PM

:devil: ....and i just thoguht would warn u all......... i'll yell till i'm bored of u all :D I'll ban you before you get bored:rofl:

gpomp
04-21-2003, 08:52 PM

:devil: ....and i just thoguht would warn u all......... i'll yell till i'm bored of u all :D

What's a thoguht?

girl
04-21-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Blah you deserved it

Now you can tell everyone about the dangers of attending street races! Even if you are a bystander just checking things out! lol

riiight, so when u get in an accident remind urself that reguardless of the situation, that u deserved it! like wtf dude! i think i am talking to a brick wall! :banghead:

gpomp
04-21-2003, 08:55 PM

riiight, so when u get in an accident remind urself that reguardless of the situation, that u deserved it! like wtf dude! i think i am talking to a brick wall! :banghead:

No, the topic right now is street racing...

three.eighteen.
04-21-2003, 08:56 PM
grrr....

-theres already 2-3 other threads bitching about street racing, what was the point of starting another?
-yes everyone knows sunfire was hit with a drunken moron at the wheel of a festiva, and there are people taking sides over a situation where we should all be on the same side (i dont see anyone defending the idiot in the festiva)
-it is established fact that on this site street racing is not 'cool', and if you talk about it, you end up getting flamed anyway
-yes it sucks that good comes with the bad, even in car enthusiast circles, but how do any of you plan on stopping it? stop pointing out stupidity and start thinking of an answer...
(and i realize this gives the 'good' enthusiasts a bad name, but bitching about it isnt gonna help...most of us are adults, plz act like it, the least we could do is influence the next generation of enthusiasts to be cautious)

girl
04-21-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

What's a thoguht?

oh so u have a prob with my typing fast and not reading my shit b4 i post it.....need me to put the letters in order for u now?! i hope u can put them together urself....oh wait, YOURSELF, sorry english teacher.... :rolleyes:

04blackMAX
04-21-2003, 08:59 PM
hun i agree with you......what a bunch of tools!!

girl
04-21-2003, 09:01 PM
ok i'm done, that was boring
but i just wanted to get back to street racing thing.....
just because you check it out once doesn't mean ur deserving of shit :thumbsdow

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 09:02 PM

You stupid cunts. If you were paying attention you might have actually used your brakes. You got what you deserved!

rsxrsx
04-21-2003, 09:07 PM
Granted, I was not there when this all happened, thank god. But no one is going to agree because of everybody's different opinions. I agree with what's said before about providing a good influence for the next generation. That is all.

Oh yeah, in:D

max_boost
04-21-2003, 09:07 PM

riiight, so when u get in an accident remind urself that reguardless of the situation, that u deserved it! like wtf dude! i think i am talking to a brick wall! :banghead: You know what? I have been in an accident and I did not blame anyone else except MYSELF.

You were at the street races, something happened to you, then who's fault is it? Think about it!!

If you were driving along minding your own business and a street racer hit you, I totally feel for you. IN this case, you put yourself in a vulnerable situation.

Are you telling me that you had no idea the risks that were associated with street races?
You've never heard about people dying? Drugs? Booze? Speeding? You had no idea what you were getting into?

Be responsible for your own actions.

spyguy
04-21-2003, 09:08 PM
ok i'm done, that was boring
but i just wanted to get back to street racing thing.....
just because you check it out once doesn't mean ur deserving of shit :thumbsdow

think of it this way....you attend these gatherings...you may think nothing of it...but you are actually encouraging it...the more you encourage the more these events happen...the more events happen the higher the chance of something happening to the racers and even the watchers...

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
grrr....

-theres already 2-3 other threads bitching about street racing, what was the point of starting another?
-yes everyone knows sunfire was hit with a drunken moron at the wheel of a festiva, and there are people taking sides over a situation where we should all be on the same side (i dont see anyone defending the idiot in the festiva)
-it is established fact that on this site street racing is not 'cool', and if you talk about it, you end up getting flamed anyway
-yes it sucks that good comes with the bad, even in car enthusiast circles, but how do any of you plan on stopping it? stop pointing out stupidity and start thinking of an answer...
(and i realize this gives the 'good' enthusiasts a bad name, but bitching about it isnt gonna help...most of us are adults, plz act like it, the least we could do is influence the next generation of enthusiasts to be cautious)

Actually, the Sunfire hit the Festiva. The Festiva pulled out in front of the sunfire and the sunfire didn't seem to be paying enough attention to do anything but honk. They were both dumb and they both deserved it. Hehe but I am just being a prick right now. :devil:

Speed_Dreams
04-21-2003, 09:10 PM

Isn't grammar like how to construct a sentance and shit like that?
Or does it include spelling?

im not trying to flame im just a little curious , becuase it seams when no one has a good constructive come back they seem to read the post that flamed them over and over again o make sure they dot every 'i' and cross every 't' this is a car forum not english 101

max_boost
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by speedyalero

Actually, the Sunfire hit the Festiva. The Festiva pulled out in front of the sunfire and the sunfire didn't seem to be paying enough attention to do anything but honk. They were both dumb and they both deserved it. Hehe but I am just being a prick right now. :devil:

REally?
I am surprised no one had mention how the accident occured. That is fcuking interesting! By the looks of it, the damage is pretty bad. How fast were they going?

girl
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by speedyalero

You stupid cunts. If you were paying attention you might have actually used your brakes. You got what you deserved!

:poosie: :banghead: OK WAIT...I'M NOT DONE! u fuckin moron, and i'm sure ur so perfect that u could do everything perfect all the time right?! :rolleyes: since u were in our seats and saw everythign from our position with the cop SUVish thing blocking where the drunk was coming from and all, i guess ur right there! we got what we deserved.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 09:12 PM

REally?
I am surprised no one had mention how the accident occured. That is fcuking interesting! By the looks of it, the damage is pretty bad. How fast were they going?

It was very slow motion but enough to pop the airbags and jam the horn on the Sunfire. I didn't hear any braking nor did I see brake lights but I turned to look just as impact was made.

They couldn't have been more than 40KM or so. But the festiva dude did pull out in front and was drinking so it is easy to blame him.

Speed_Dreams
04-21-2003, 09:13 PM

:poosie: :banghead: OK WAIT...I'M NOT DONE! u fuckin moron, and i'm sure ur so perfect that u could do everything perfect all the time right?! :rolleyes: since u were in our seats and saw everythign from our position with the cop SUVish thing blocking where the drunk was coming from and all, i guess ur right there! we got what we deserved.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up already my eyes are bleeding

gpomp
04-21-2003, 09:13 PM
This thread just keeps getting better!!!

[IN BEFORE THE LOCK]

speedyalero
04-21-2003, 09:15 PM

OK, now you are just lying like the stupid cunt you are. The police SUV was in the parking lot when this all happened AT THE OTHER END OF THE LOT! The cop was no where near the accident when it happened in fact he was alerted to the accident by all of the onlookers. Nice try though.

You deserved it.

rsxrsx
04-21-2003, 09:17 PM

Are you telling me that you had no idea the risks that were associated with street races?
You've never heard about people dying? Drugs? Booze? Speeding? You had no idea what you were getting into?

Be responsible for your own actions

I'm not being a prick but read this quote to yourself and hopefully you'll realize that you just got Own3d girl. Shit will happen at these types of events but what can you do after the fact. It's done and over. Let's move on and simply put this topic to rest, I dunno that's what I think, anyway.

max_boost
04-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Ok enough!