PDA

View Full Version : Nissan = BAD LUCK

syeve
08-29-2006, 09:16 AM
SO my sister and I both decide to get different cars about a month ago...she picks up a brand new FX35 and I decide on a 350.

Two weeks ago her car gets keyed at her local YMCA..lame

I walk up to my car after work yesterday...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m186/Syeve/DSC01700.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m186/Syeve/DSC01702.jpg

The girl who hit me left all her info, so its not really that bad...just sad, the 350 was mint.

topmade
08-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Very bad luck indeed, but nice to see there are some honest people out there.

DoubleLP
08-29-2006, 09:21 AM
I will buy it from you for $50. :)

HAHA Just kidding!

That sucks bro! At least she left all her info for you and not hit and run. If it was a hit and run.....I was thinking maybe it was that kid named "Stoppie" and his lame ass GMC truck.

bituerbo
08-29-2006, 09:25 AM
HOPEFULLY the damage was all contained to the door - and can be quickly replaced.

syeve
08-29-2006, 09:32 AM
^^^:werd:

SilverBoost
08-29-2006, 10:04 AM
That'll buff right out.

Seriously though, the fact she left a note shows huge integrity. I know it sucks to have a car that has a blemish on it's record, but really that damage is not that bad. Make sure to check your windows work as well as they did BEFORE when you get it back.

Nissanaddict
08-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah. Poor 350. But VERY awesome of the person to leave a note. People don't do that anymore.

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I remember when my old accord got hit and run... The person didn't leave the info, but another person saw it and wrote down the license plate # and their cell number... but I couldn't even see the damage because the car was such a beater, i couldn't see which was new... some people are really cool... some, aren't... try to make a deal with her, so it doesn't run up her premiums.... just to be nice... because she didn' run :thumbsup:

clem24
08-29-2006, 10:18 AM
My buddy told me a story once (not sure if it's urban legend or true): this dude hits a car in the parking lot. There's a ton of people standing around and sees the accident. So he leaves a note on the windshield. It reads "I am only leaving this because people are watching me". :thumbsdow

I really feel for your Z. But the good news is that it looks like you just need a new door vs. body work.

Sprinter
08-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by DoubleLP

HAHA Just kidding!

That sucks bro! At least she left all her info for you and not hit and run. If it was a hit and run.....I was thinking maybe it was that kid named "Stoppie" and his lame ass GMC truck.

:werd:

Maybe it was Stoppie's Girlfriend :dunno:

That's bad luck man, wonder how much damage she had on her vehicle

blue Zed
08-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I had women leaving there telephone numbers(using there finger to write in the dust.......dumb b****)scratching the paint.and no i would not call the number.
maybe your soon to be friend is a little more inventive to make sure you call her.

blue Zed
08-29-2006, 10:38 AM
I think i'm right... that damage looks weird

403Gemini
08-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by clem24
My buddy told me a story once (not sure if it's urban legend or true): this dude hits a car in the parking lot. There's a ton of people standing around and sees the accident. So he leaves a note on the windshield. It reads "I am only leaving this because people are watching me". :thumbsdow

I really feel for your Z. But the good news is that it looks like you just need a new door vs. body work.

trust me, its happens more than you think :(

4doorj
08-29-2006, 11:29 AM
ouch!!!!
that sucks!
sweet that she left her info for you!

sh0ko
08-29-2006, 12:30 PM

HAHAHAHAHA SHIET :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bad luck though dude :S sorry to hear i love those 350's

frostyda9
08-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by blue Zed
I think i'm right... that damage looks weird

So...your theory is that some crazy bitch wanted to pick him up, and saw smashing up his car as a reasonable way to strike up a conversation? lol... Are you high?

At least it looks like the damage is wholly limited to the door, that is a good thing indeed.

IhateDomestic
08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by DoubleLP

HAHA Just kidding!

LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

black_radiation
08-29-2006, 07:38 PM
hahahah STOPPIE STRIKES AGAIN! he must have something against imports!

black_radiation
08-29-2006, 07:39 PM
lol i wonder if gixxer and stoppie went out for a drink afterwords to celebrate? :dunno:

whiskas
08-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by syeve

The girl who hit me

I didn't see that coming.

shakalaka
08-29-2006, 08:33 PM
So did you call the number and stuff, was it actually the girl who hit you?

It'll be crap, if it wasn't.

rc2002
08-29-2006, 10:10 PM
OMGOMGOMG! :(

Yikes, that really hurts. The car was pretty well brand new! I'm glad it wasn't a hit and run.

msommers
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
In reality, lets hope it's the real info. Shitty deal on the 350 man. BTW you and your sister are ballers

tapout
08-30-2006, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by topmade
Very bad luck indeed, but nice to see there are some honest people out there. :werd: at least you got lucky

duffspec
08-30-2006, 06:57 AM
Any idea on where your going to take the Zed for repairs? Whatever you do decide do not go to Exotic auto body that Sunridge Nissan deals with.

Good luck

blue Zed
08-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by frostyda9

So...your theory is that some crazy bitch wanted to pick him up, and saw smashing up his car as a reasonable way to strike up a conversation? lol... Are you high?

At least it looks like the damage is wholly limited to the door, that is a good thing indeed.

IT was a joke.

5hift
08-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by clem24

Originally posted by 403Gemini

trust me, its happens more than you think :(

I remember a few years back, as me and a ex were walking from the movie theatre back to her car, we saw the front of her car smashed and scraped and it looked like it had been hit head on from whoever tried to park directly across from her. There was a note left on the car but all it said was "sorry".

syeve
08-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by duffspec
Any idea on where your going to take the Zed for repairs? Whatever you do decide do not go to Exotic auto body that Sunridge Nissan deals with.

Good luck

I have one quote from SOS...they are who Stadium recomended...$2,500.

I have spoke with the person who hit me, very nice, very sorry....if Im forced to look on the brightside, it couldnt have turned out better

in*10*se
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
That'll buff right out.

Seriously though, the fact she left a note shows huge integrity. I know it sucks to have a car that has a blemish on it's record, but really that damage is not that bad. Make sure to check your windows work as well as they did BEFORE when you get it back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Klobi-1-Kinobi
08-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Sorry about your car.

Interesting though, my parents bought a new pathfinder this spring. 2 weeks old, and it gets rear-ended on glenmore. 3 weeks after that it gets T-boned in a parking lot. Talk about bad luck with nissans.