PDA

View Full Version : Myoplex

BigBearWest
08-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Has anyone used this? I recent started Body For Life and suggest that you use the orignal forumla as a meal replacment. I am not trying to gain weight. I am trying to lose it but it is hard to have six meals a day. Is there any other product that could be used in it place.

Thanks,
Roberto

00CivicSi
08-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Myoplex is crap now they dropped their price meaning the quality of the product dropped. The reason the BFL reccomends EAS stuff is cause the writer bill phillips useta own EAS also. But has since sold the company and ever since EAS quality is garbage. Try Sann's Infusion, Instones intake performance. Met RX. Those are alot better and will werk for what you are doing.

pinoyhero
08-29-2006, 09:03 PM
I've tried Bio-X as well, cheaper product that doesn't taste all that bad.

BigBearWest
08-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Where can i buy these products? Should i get it online? Is it cheaper.

BigBearWest
08-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Also what Met Rx product does the same as MyoPlex? Or a better question was exactly is this producting doing? Is it just a protien shake?

00CivicSi
08-29-2006, 10:16 PM
It's a meal replacement. So it has all the protein you need for 1 meal/carbs and fat along with vitamins and minerals. In order to classify a protein powder as a Meal replacement it has have a certain value of vits and mins. For what yer doing I would reccomend SANN Infusion because it's a MRP geared for weight loss. So lower carbs, better fats along with some fiber from Flaxseed. You can get that at any GNC, Popeyes or most local Health stores. Prices ranges from 64.99-59.99 I've seen them go for 47.99 before so shop around.

EDIT: I'll check my prices to see if I can get it at a bulk Price. SAN has very lil mark up so I doubt I can get it for u cheaper then 59.99.

BigBearWest
08-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Ok thanks alot man

breen
08-30-2006, 08:18 AM
myoplex and metrx are basically the exact same thing. Myoplex has 5 more grams of protein and thats it. The guy i buy my supplements from said that a guy stole the formula from metrx somehow. anyways its all good

BigBearWest
08-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the info guy. really helpful info. I am hoping that this all goes well.

Watcher
09-03-2006, 12:15 AM
That sounds like good info on MRPs, but why would anyone want to buy a MRP?

There are so many clean and cheap sources of carbs, fats, and vitamins.....

Why not buy a pure protien powder and mix your own mrp?

For example: protien powder,peanutbutter, fresh fruit, and a multivitamin?

or if you don't have access to a blender, how about a protien powder,flax oil, fruit juice, and a multigrain rice cake?

BigBearWest
09-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Very interesting. I hadn't tought of it like that. That could be a option as well

00CivicSi
09-03-2006, 02:50 AM
That works too ;)