PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary Motorsports Shipper/Receiver Needed Immediately!

tirebob
08-30-2006, 09:39 AM
CMS needs a second shipper and receiver right away. We are just too busy to handle it with one person anymore. This is a year round, full time position. It is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get into a dealership type enviroment and have room for future advancement for the right people into other automotive related areas.

Previous experience as a shipper/receiver is not necessary, but you need to have a strong aptitude towards organisation and detail. This is a busy postion so you will need to be self motivated and must be able to work unsupervised. As this position does require some heavy lifting you do need to be reasonably physically healthy, but most items are not bigger than wheels and tires.

This position will pay based on experience. CMS also offers a comprehensive benefits plan which includes dental, prescriptions, extended medical, vision care, etc. (effective after a probabtionary period).

Any interested people can contact myself directly at [email protected] with a resume/cover letter or you can fax at 403.291.2518.

tirebob
09-01-2006, 03:00 PM
The position has been filled... Thanks!

pinoyhero
09-01-2006, 03:33 PM
^ That was fast, I had a buddy looking for something like this, can you PM me what it pays approximatley, he was ineterested in that aspect of course...

SUPRAPHAT
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanks Bob!

Jason

AllGoNoShow
09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
aaa thats u!

- James ;)