PDA

View Full Version : Justice

silbergrau330
08-31-2006, 11:47 AM
Anyone watch that show Justice last night on Fox? Fuck that is a good show. If you didnt happen to catch it, it seems to be about a team of high priced defense attorneys who in each episode defend a different case. The kicker is, and the end of the show after the verdict, they show what ACTUALLY happened. So for example last night they were defending a man who was on trial for killing his wife with a golf club. The defense defended that she fell and hit her head, then got up, fell again and hit her head while falling into the pool where she died. Anyways, the guy gets off, yaddy yadda yadda ... then it says "The Death of Jane Doe (Cant remember her name), and it shows a 30 second snipit of how it really went down (turns out in this case she really did fall and hit her head and he really was innocent). Its kinda cool because through out the whole show you really dont know what to think, its actually like being in a court room, you have to think for yourself. Then at the end, the TRUTH! I highly recommend you all check it out, Wednesdays on Fox.

Sprinter
08-31-2006, 11:50 AM
Definitely gonna look into that, I didn't know this show was already out. What time was it on?

PS: was prison break on Tuesday night?

snowboard
08-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Damn that was a good show, when it went to show it at the end i thought he was gunna kill her. haha :eek:

silbergrau330
08-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Sprinter
Definitely gonna look into that, I didn't know this show was already out. What time was it on?

PS: was prison break on Tuesday night?

Was on at 9 or 10 .. dont remember, prime time. No prison break is monday

adam c
08-31-2006, 12:58 PM
it was a good show, ive been waiting for it to come out but couldnt remember.. then i switched to a channel and just watched whatever was on, thinking it was NCIS or whatever then i realized at the end what i was watching..

:thumbsup:

Jro
08-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Justice looks like it's going to be a hit! I love how they actually show the truth at the end of the case. Awesome Idea!

If you missed it, you can download it from torrent sites now.

dj_rice
08-31-2006, 07:30 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like it, kinda like CSI in a way....and the whole showing what really happened at the end thing, genius!!!!

01RedDX
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM

BigDannyCool
09-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Great show so far.