PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Wallpapers

al-ti2d
08-31-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey guys.. I just got a new Sony Ericsson w810i and I'm in need of some new wallpapers for it. I've already uploaded a few onto the phone from my computer already but if you guys have any wallpapers that you love and think look good, please share :D

gpomp
08-31-2006, 03:52 PM
tons here:
http://www.myw810.lasyk.net/

BigDannyCool
08-31-2006, 10:10 PM
dude how hard is it to find wallpapers?

shakalaka
08-31-2006, 10:20 PM
^Dude how hard is to help someone if you can?

Anyways,

Check out www.zedge.no
They have tons of wallpapers, games, themes etc. I would recommend you getting themes for the w810 since it can support them. In case you don't know the difference, themes will change the whole interface of your phone unlike the wallpaper which would be just on the main screen. Zedge should have tons of everything you are looking for.

I know few more websites saved in my laptop fav.'s, but my laptop is in for repairs. I will let you know once I get the laptop back.

fordo_11
08-31-2006, 10:40 PM
Anybody know a good place to look for this stuff for the Motorola V710?

shakalaka
08-31-2006, 11:37 PM
^Alright mate. The Zedge website has shit loads of models on it, so might want to take a look on that. If they don't have the exact model, you can always use the wallpapers of another phone with same screen dimensions/resolutions. As long as the wallpaper size is same it should still work innit.

al-ti2d
09-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
^Dude how hard is to help someone if you can?

Anyways,

Check out www.zedge.no
They have tons of wallpapers, games, themes etc. I would recommend you getting themes for the w810 since it can support them. In case you don't know the difference, themes will change the whole interface of your phone unlike the wallpaper which would be just on the main screen. Zedge should have tons of everything you are looking for.

I know few more websites saved in my laptop fav.'s, but my laptop is in for repairs. I will let you know once I get the laptop back.

Thanks for the awesome site man.. its just what i needed. the only problem is i'm having problems registering for an account on there :confused:
i get to the page for registering and it won't let me continue any further for some reason... does anyone else have this problem?

shakalaka
09-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by al-ti2d

Thanks for the awesome site man.. its just what i needed. the only problem is i'm having problems registering for an account on there :confused:
i get to the page for registering and it won't let me continue any further for some reason... does anyone else have this problem?

Umm are you sure you doing everything the way you supposed to? I am registered fine on there man with no problems. Like does it give an error or something or what? Maybe a popup is being blocked or something? Not sure...!

al-ti2d
09-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka

Umm are you sure you doing everything the way you supposed to? I am registered fine on there man with no problems. Like does it give an error or something or what? Maybe a popup is being blocked or something? Not sure...!

Nah man.. I go to the page where i'm supposed to be registering right... but then it doesn't let me fill in my service provider or something I guess... the drop down menu is just empty. I'm guessing thats what my problem is because every other field is filled in except for the service provider. do you know what i'm saying? i think if i can somehow fill in all the fields then it'll let me continue...:dunno:

shakalaka
09-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by al-ti2d

Nah man.. I go to the page where i'm supposed to be registering right... but then it doesn't let me fill in my service provider or something I guess... the drop down menu is just empty. I'm guessing thats what my problem is because every other field is filled in except for the service provider. do you know what i'm saying? i think if i can somehow fill in all the fields then it'll let me continue...:dunno:

PM me a username and your email address and I will try and register for you. I think they choose the password for you, so shouldn't worry about that. And the kind of phone.

trieu
09-01-2006, 01:28 AM
yeah, i am having the same problem, there is nothing to choose under mobile operator or smoething like that :(

shakalaka
09-01-2006, 01:31 AM
^Well yea the problem is there, since I tried to register for al-ti2d. I suggest you wait till tomorow or something, has to be some problem with the website.

toyboy88
09-01-2006, 04:03 PM
www.vxxxstuff.com

www.howardforums.com

best two i have found so far for free high quality ones:thumbsup: :thumbsup: