I dunno if this a a repost.....

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=54674&t=54674

LEB MAFIA
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
:bigpimp: DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

95EagleAWD
08-31-2006, 07:00 PM
Stupid.

Why waste a perfectly good NSX and turn it into what everyone with a brain will instantly recognize as a conversion.

You can still see the NSX lines in the roof. It doesn't look like an F50 at all.

And unless they swapped the 6.5 liter V-12 in there, it's still an NSX at heart. Not nearly as fast as an F50.

And I love that the finished product still has "NSX" right next to the door handles. :rofl:

Just goes to show that money doesn't buy class.

:thumbsdow

EK 2.0
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
Stupid.

Why waste a perfectly good NSX and turn it into what everyone with a brain will instantly recognize as a conversion.

You can still see the NSX lines in the roof. It doesn't look like an F50 at all.

And unless they swapped the 6.5 liter V-12 in there, it's still an NSX at heart. Not nearly as fast as an F50.

And I love that the finished product still has "NSX" right next to the door handles. :rofl:

awww someone's mad that they got beat to the idea...hahaha...;)

95EagleAWD
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

awww someone's mad that they got beat to the idea...hahaha...;)

Haha.. nope.

Unlike Ferrari's, my car starts every day. :thumbsup:

snowboard
08-31-2006, 07:12 PM
thats kinda cool.. but woulda have been so much cooler if it was a totally custom one off kit... of there own design..

carter_prelude
08-31-2006, 07:19 PM
props to them for the work. But im not really a fan of it, or any other kit cars really.

Actually i DO like one kit car...thats the K1 Attack, thats about it.

riced
08-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Stupid.

somebody is on the pessimistic side. lol thats not stupid, its pretty cool if your not too caught up in the fact that "its not real so its dumb"
if they got the money, then why not. and they probably didnt have a goal to make it as fast as an F50, just to look like it. good job to them though, thats pimp.

kevie88
08-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Repost.. This thing is an abomination.

Some people's kids...

Kona9
08-31-2006, 07:34 PM
I will side with two people here.

95eagleAWD- NSX FTW allllllllllllll the way!!!!!

carter_prelude- K1 attack is the coolest kit car available IMO. I will build one. Hopefully soon!!!!! Thats a kit car I really dont care what peoples oppinions are. It fuckin ROCKS!!

euro_racer
08-31-2006, 08:30 PM
haha thats pretty damn cool as far as i can see, takes alot of talent and time to do that. oh and those wheels :drool: ...can anybody please post some pics of the final product for me? all i can see is the damn red X

SilverBoost
08-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Regardless of what you think of the conversion (personally not a fan) that shop is one hell of a fiberglass custom fabricator. That fab work is amazing.

habsfan
08-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Repost..

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=55155

Mikey_008
08-31-2006, 10:02 PM
Stupid.

Relax buddy....it just shows some skill. I agree with the wasting the NSX thing...but seriously...that involves some mad skills. Must of been a project, and the NSX is probably the closest thing to an F50. You honestly think that doesn't look good from what it started out to be? Sure it's the slower than the real thing....but do you have the skills to do that? Besides think about all the ppl doing custom conversions out there. Take this lude for an example

http://www.calgarystreetrides.ca/images/imports/purpleprelude/46_12_sb.jpg

Kay...Skyline tail lights....but it's still a prelude at heart! Sure it may not look like the greatest thing...but it's definitely different. I mean if you got the skill to do something like this....then why make it go to waste?

n1zm0
08-31-2006, 10:08 PM
i think i like the little Honda cube van and its rims in the background better :D

http://ahru.co.jp/usercar/002/stage12/015b.jpg

lotsa fabrication hours put in tho!

Police
08-31-2006, 11:09 PM
Stupid.

:werd:

DC2
08-31-2006, 11:44 PM
these guys are PIMP:bigpimp: look at all the pimp mini vans in the back, the new purple oddysey or at least im pretty sure it is looks good :D

Honda_002
09-01-2006, 12:02 AM
cant say i appreciate the looks of the car, but props to all the work done:thumbsup:

95EagleAWD
09-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Mikey_008

Relax buddy....it just shows some skill. I agree with the wasting the NSX thing...but seriously...that involves some mad skills. Must of been a project, and the NSX is probably the closest thing to an F50. You honestly think that doesn't look good from what it started out to be? Sure it's the slower than the real thing....but do you have the skills to do that? Besides think about all the ppl doing custom conversions out there.

They should have finished it and put an F50 roof on it. You can see "NSX" on the door handles.

I'm not knocking the fab. It's nicely done. I just said it's a waste of a perfectly good car.

Billy
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
That takes a lot of skills and time so props for that. but yea such a nice NSX though...darn...

thesmackdown
09-01-2006, 06:36 AM
Haven't you guys ever seen the civic turned skyline? it was in some magazine a couple years back where this guy fitted an R34 skyline to his civic, people do many wierd things.

topmade
09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
LOL... I like the comparision with the prelude with skyline lights...I know what you mean though.

Anyhow, that thing looks awesome. Hell of a lot better then those Fiero kits that's for sure.

gp36912
09-01-2006, 09:43 AM
nice fab work. the tail end hangs a little too far out just like all kit cars, esp the fiero ones. and the front is just slightly long also.but otherwise its damn good fab work :D

spyce
09-01-2006, 09:44 AM
I dont mind it. To each their own. I think it turned out pretty good! :thumbsup:

Mikey_008
09-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I guess if you have the time and money...then you're capable to do anything with any car!

Mitsu3000gt
09-01-2006, 10:24 AM
That is instantly recognizable as not a ferrari, but the bodywork is exceptional. Also, in the beginning pictures, the wing on the NSX looks atrocious in my opinion and completely out of place.

ICEBERG
09-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Why..Why.. Poor NSX.:cry:

Good try though.:)

dino_martini
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
While I hate it when people try and fake a Ferrari. This is actually not a bad looking car. I kind of like it. Nismo.. word on the Honda Cube Van..that thing is pimp.

shadowz
09-01-2006, 02:12 PM
super old that was like 4 years ago

frostyda9
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Stupid.

:werd:

I just don't get kit cars/kit conversions. It seems that we as a society have an irrational need to try to make ourselves look more succesful and rich than we truly are. From Folex watches to genuine imitation LV handbags, I just don't see the rationality. Rage2's "Chinese guys living strapped to make the payments on their entry level Benz in an attempt to look rich" nails it down to a "T". I will never understand.

/OT ramble

Props to the work though

k98303
09-01-2006, 06:58 PM
wow both of them look gd

acura_el
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
wow, that takes skill. the front looks really nice, the back could use some work, it looks a little blocky...really diggin the deep dish :drool:

i love the previa tho in the background, makes me want a minivan :bigpimp:

http://ahru.co.jp/usercar/002/stage01/002b.jpg

riced
09-01-2006, 10:10 PM
speaking about *insert car* converting to skylines.
in a previous magazine of modified mag i saw at wal mart, there was a dude that changed his nissan silvia into a skyline.
ordered the front headlights and bumper along with the tails and the rear bumper and side skirts.
looked nice but the all of the sudden they take a pic of his camber and it sucked ass. lol

saiyajin
09-01-2006, 10:46 PM

http://www.calgarystreetrides.ca/images/imports/purpleprelude/46_12_sb.jpg

Kay...Skyline tail lights....but it's still a prelude at heart! Sure it may not look like the greatest thing...but it's definitely different. I mean if you got the skill to do something like this....then why make it go to waste?

uhhh.... i think this one would have been a better comparison to use.. :dunno:

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0201it_01+Honda_Accord_Coupe+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0201it_02+Honda_Accord_Coupe+Front_Passenger_Side_Quarter_View.jpg

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0201it_07+Honda_Accord_Coupe+Wing_View.jpg

Accord Skyline conversion

link here
http://www.importtuner.com/features/0201it_nissan_r34_skyline/index.html

...dont know why some of the pics arent working :banghead:

i have this issue and i thought it was a really well done conversion :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BlueFrenzy
09-02-2006, 01:10 PM
you'd have to admit that's a lot of effort and workmanship is pretty good. What it started as (NSX) was pretty sweet, but the final product is meh.

Dayclone
09-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Crazy asians.... lol!!!

That's a lot of work but comeon... waste of a perfectly fine NSX.

iceburns288
09-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Relax buddy....it just shows some skill. I agree with the wasting the NSX thing...but seriously...that involves some mad skills. Must of been a project, and the NSX is probably the closest thing to an F50. You honestly think that doesn't look good from what it started out to be? Sure it's the slower than the real thing....but do you have the skills to do that? Besides think about all the ppl doing custom conversions out there. Take this lude for an example
It has nothing to do with the skill. It's high quality work. It's stupid though. This is as low as a Fiero kit car. I bet someone's gonna say "Well an NSX is teh better than a Fiero!" because the NSX has joined the Skyline on the import internet forum bandwagon of cars you have to love. Neither a Fiero nor an NSX is a Ferrari.

I was also unaware a car with a 500hp V12 bolted into the carbon fiber monocoque chassis is 'very close' to a car with a 280hp V6 aluminum space frame.

That Prelude is horrendous.

95EagleAWD
09-03-2006, 01:13 AM
The NSX has joined the bandwagon?

Since when?

Nobody likes them. They're slow, expensive and generally seen as the shit of exotic cars.

The NSX is better than Ferrari's of it's time. In the 90's, Ferrari's were temperamental, hard to maintain machines. Honda turned the exotic world on it's head with the NSX and arguably made Ferrari produce such machines as the F355, 360 and F430. Lamborghini still hasn't caught up.

Modern (I mean 360s and up) are reliable. Anything else.... not really. You can drive them, but it's expensive.

I'll take my NSX over a 348 any day. I like being able to drive mine without worry of service every 5000 miles.

jcrules99
09-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by DC2
these guys are PIMP:bigpimp: look at all the pimp mini vans in the back, the new purple oddysey or at least im pretty sure it is looks good :D

hahaha you and your oddysey's kevin..

why couldnt they just have painted that nsx black... it would look alot nicer haha but the kit is done very well, i prefer nsx over a ferrari wannabe though

Supa Dexta
09-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Speaking of which, where did turbominivan ever go? did he get banned?

CarbonCopy
09-03-2006, 10:33 AM
That takes alot of skill, but it would have been cooler if they didn't waste one of hondas pride and joys in the process.

Woulda been sweet if they built it on something really shitty, like a 67 beetle or something.

adidas
09-03-2006, 10:32 PM
props for originality but not something i would do to a already decent lookin car!

Mikey_008
09-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by iceburns288

It has nothing to do with the skill. It's high quality work. It's stupid though. This is as low as a Fiero kit car. I bet someone's gonna say "Well an NSX is teh better than a Fiero!" because the NSX has joined the Skyline on the import internet forum bandwagon of cars you have to love. Neither a Fiero nor an NSX is a Ferrari.

I was also unaware a car with a 500hp V12 bolted into the carbon fiber monocoque chassis is 'very close' to a car with a 280hp V6 aluminum space frame.

That Prelude is horrendous.

You don' t think it involves skill? Without skill, then you wouldn't have high quality work! Whatever material they used to "shape" the body...the paint job...good quality work which involves a bit of skill to master! Can you do that?

Sure it's not the real thing to a Ferrari...but like all conversions that ppl do to there car...just shows that anything is possible now a days!

Mikey_008
09-04-2006, 09:50 AM
And that Lude is not the best example, but it was the only thing i could search up in a short period of time!