PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Calgary Salvage auction lists?

dwillms
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey,

I'm just wondering if anybody happens to know where I can find the auction lists for Calgary Salvage Disposal.

I know they used to be at www.partsmagonline.com, but they aren't anymore.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
-Dustin

Rowdy
09-01-2006, 11:56 PM
I think its about $50 dollars to get registered with them, but sorry not positive. If you check the sale calender and click calgary you can see the run list.

http://www.impactauto.ca

Graham_A_M
09-02-2006, 12:01 AM
^ more like $300. Stop by.. their next door to the old Molson brewery on 9th ave.. on "Alyth road" I think it is.. you can see it from the Odgen road bridge. Look to your left if headed northbound on Blackfoot.. then take your first left and go straight into a (almost parking lot) like road.. and it'll take you right there. Its best to find a dealership/salvage company thats a member and use their member privledges to buy the car... that way you save the $300 membership fee. hope that helps:thumbsup:

3G
09-02-2006, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^ more like $300. Stop by.. their next door to the old Molson brewery on 9th ave.. on "Alyth road" I think it is.. you can see it from the Odgen road bridge. Look to your left if headed northbound on Blackfoot.. then take your first left and go straight into a (almost parking lot) like road.. and it'll take you right there. Its best to find a dealership/salvage company thats a member and use their member privledges to buy the car... that way you save the $300 membership fee. hope that helps:thumbsup:

Thats a different auction you're talking about, impact is on 84 st, i bought my old prelude from there not sure how much the membership was though

dwillms
09-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Yeah, there is Impact Auto Auctions, and then Calgary Salvage Disposal.

I know people who have memberships and buy from both, so that's not a problem. I'm actually from Saskatoon though, and I'm hoping to plan a trip to Edmonton or Calgary to pick up a couple and bring them back. It used to be easy checking their lists online, but I can't seem to find them anywhere now.

Thanks for the help so far,
-Dustin

pksystems
05-25-2007, 02:48 AM
Http://www.salvagesalvageonline.com