PDA

View Full Version : Kid almost falls out of ride...

MudCrawler
09-01-2006, 09:02 PM
I saw this and thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this kid.

http://fansites.hollywood.com/~amber/emoticons/Magical.gifKid almost falling out of "The Slingshot"http://fansites.hollywood.com/~amber/emoticons/Magical.gif (http://break.com/index/kid_almost_falls_out_of_ride.html)

dave101
09-01-2006, 09:07 PM
haha omg. i bet hes thanking his huge ass man titties for that save

Nav13
09-01-2006, 09:07 PM
damn that must have sucked ballz.

l8braker
09-01-2006, 09:09 PM
That's what he gets for being FAT.

gerrycurl21
09-01-2006, 09:16 PM
/\ being saved from death?

l8braker
09-01-2006, 09:17 PM
/\ True dat :rofl:

Nissanaddict
09-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Well if he's shaped like a ball, he simply rolls out, which seems to be what happened. If he was thinner and had an edge or two, it would have prevented such a thing from happening.

MudCrawler
09-01-2006, 09:33 PM
One thing is for sure, "Janice" is one shitty-ass mother, lol, shes laughin like a fuckin crack head.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Don't those rides have a 5-point harness to keep that from happening? We couldn't see the bottom half of him, but it looked like he was in no danger of falling out. However, his rotating mass probably just gave him the worst wedgie ever! :rofl:

MudCrawler
09-01-2006, 09:36 PM
^ Maaadd camel toe

gerrycurl21
09-01-2006, 09:36 PM
who calls their mother by their first name though? Im guessin stepmoms or something

Rowdy
09-01-2006, 11:52 PM
I am stunned anyone finds that funny, sure he is fat as hell, but he is still just a kid, scared outta his mind that he really is about to fall out, then in obvious pain. All the stupid bitch does is laugh her stupid ass off. Maybe he really was in no danger of falling, but he sure did drop quite a ways. Maybe its the parent in me, but if either of my 2 boys went through that I would be crushed. Flame me if you want, but if you really think seeing a child going though that kind of distress is funny..............arrrrr I am so pissed that anyone finds humor in a kid suffering. Fucking pathetic!
End of my rant....

AzN'SKillZ
09-02-2006, 12:11 AM
^ i dont think the mother find any of that funny. ppl react to being scared in different ways. some ppl laught but inside they are so scared that there about to crap there pants.

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-02-2006, 02:13 PM
i think the mom is a bitch... she finally looks over, sees he's almost gone, and laughs harder!
was her name janice? i thought he was just saying "JESUS!" over and over again

l8braker
09-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Rowdy
I am stunned anyone finds that funny, sure he is fat as hell, but he is still just a kid, scared outta his mind that he really is about to fall out, then in obvious pain. All the stupid bitch does is laugh her stupid ass off. Maybe he really was in no danger of falling, but he sure did drop quite a ways. Maybe its the parent in me, but if either of my 2 boys went through that I would be crushed. Flame me if you want, but if you really think seeing a child going though that kind of distress is funny..............arrrrr I am so pissed that anyone finds humor in a kid suffering. Fucking pathetic!
End of my rant....

lighten up dude. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PSJanis
09-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Kid: I'm fallin out! help me!
Janice: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

freakin idiot

CarbonCopy
09-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Hahaha. I know it's probably painful and very scary for him, but I couldn't stop from laughing.

But really, what a witch.

When the harness squeezed up against him it gives him a great wonder-bra lift. :rofl:

MudCrawler
09-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
i think the mom is a bitch... she finally looks over, sees he's almost gone, and laughs harder!
was her name janice? i thought he was just saying "JESUS!" over and over again

I know he says Jesus a lot, but i thought near the end when he is actually talking to that woman, and not praying for his life, that he calls her janice. :dunno:

Mar
09-03-2006, 09:27 AM
That's definitely not his mom, like Rowdy said, she would never find that funny. But I do! I'm thinking it's more like a Children's Wish thing, or Big Sister or something. :dunno: Just because it was on some TV special, why other reason would anyone film it?