PDA

View Full Version : audi service?

bksze
04-22-2003, 06:17 PM
besides Glenmore Audi who else specializes on audi's . . . a trusted mechanic would be appreciated . . . one that won't take me for a ride!!!

and are there any local audi forums or clubs?

max_boost
04-22-2003, 06:52 PM
South Center Fine Cars

Alpine Autowerks

There is also a service shop across the street from Tireland on Center Street (1 block east of the chinook trainstation) that specializes in Volkswagen/Audi

And since it is made by VW, I am sure any VW dealer can take care of it. What do you need done?

bksze
04-22-2003, 07:01 PM
well i'm wondering where to get service done as i'm not a big fan of dealership servicing my car

i was just wondering if some people had a trusted place like i have a place i bring my honda/acura whenever i needed shit done

just regular stuff nothing too big . . . yet!!! hahaha

T5_X
04-22-2003, 07:01 PM
Northland Volkswagen is pretty good. Audikid and his dad have been going there for years and they seem to do a pretty good job.

R-Audi
04-22-2003, 07:25 PM
I go to WS Automotive, right beside Chinook LRT station. They sell used (but sporty ex. Ferrari's, BMW etc) Cars as well. They do great work, and seem like really good people.

sexualbanana
04-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
I go to WS Automotive, right beside Chinook LRT station. They sell used (but sporty ex. Ferrari's, BMW etc) Cars as well. They do great work, and seem like really good people. :drool: :drool: i love that place. they work on audi's too?? interesting

R-Audi
04-22-2003, 07:43 PM
I think they service most German cars, and I am guessing quite a few others.:burnout:

bksze
04-22-2003, 09:54 PM
heard there is a way of extending audi warranty by having the car certified again . . . any of you guys hear of such thing?

R-Audi
04-22-2003, 10:14 PM
You would have to check with the dealer, but I think it only extends to 5 yrs past purchase. Mine just expired (98)

What Audi do you have? You should come out to the local Audi meets, we haven't had one yet this spring, but there should be one shortly. For the last one we had about 10 cars, with quite a few more not being able to make it. If you want, go to www.audiworld.com and go to the Canadian Forum and introduce yourself, or I can PM you email address of the guy who organizes them.

ninspeed
04-22-2003, 10:44 PM
ws is a good place.. i know one of the mechanics there, good guy.. But i have not droped by in awhile

turboMiata
04-22-2003, 11:12 PM
You might also want to check out Riegel Tuning as I have had good luck with these guys always.

R-Audi
04-23-2003, 09:04 AM
Whats with all of these bouncing Audi's? There used to be just me, now theres around 4+ At least there not ALL red.:dunno:

bksze
04-23-2003, 12:00 PM
just let me know when the next audi meet is and maybe i'll meet up . . . if i'm free

red2000
04-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
I go to WS Automotive, right beside Chinook LRT station. They sell used (but sporty ex. Ferrari's, BMW etc) Cars as well. They do great work, and seem like really good people.

How much do them charge for oil change ???
cheaper than South Center Fine Cars??