PDA

View Full Version : Ferraris on fire!

jebbinksky
09-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Hahaha.. almost brings a tear to my eye. Then i realise how shit Ferrari is.

http://www.motorauthority.com/cars/ferrari/buy-a-ferrari-use-the-engine-for-warming-your-hands/

i hope the drivers were alright. Sick of everyone going on like Ferrari is the best car maker in the world.. 2 cars in 2 months.

jcrules99
09-05-2006, 08:58 AM
ouch.. thats painful

Pee_Sack
09-05-2006, 09:04 AM
think hes parting anything?

Mikey_008
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
think hes parting anything?

Looks like the tail lights are the only things that can parted out!

retro-steve
09-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by jebbinksky
Hahaha.. almost brings a tear to my eye. Then i realise how shit Ferrari is.

http://www.motorauthority.com/cars/ferrari/buy-a-ferrari-use-the-engine-for-warming-your-hands/

i hope the drivers were alright. Sick of everyone going on like Ferrari is the best car maker in the world.. 2 cars in 2 months.

do you know what goes into making a supercar? these aren't grocery-getter honda's, these are high end weekend racecars. so much engineering goes into these things and so much has to be accounted for performance-wise. the more performance you get the more problems you're going to have. look at F1 cars, they've got so much time and money invested into design and engineering yet the motors can barely last for two race weekends! lots of those overheat and explode too.

if you want reliability go buy some POS 1.6L, if you want performance, hand-crafted performance machines then buy a ferrari and realize how tempremental they are.

ever think that this guy drove it off the lot and just bagged the shit out of it? all cars will have problems if you do that, maybe that's why it decided to catch fire.

Mar
09-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Lots of companies will have cars explode or catch fire more often than that, you just never hear about a Cavalier blowing up because it's not newsworthy like a Ferarri.

civic_stylez
09-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Mar
Lots of companies will have cars explode or catch fire more often than that, you just never hear about a Cavalier blowing up because it's not newsworthy like a Ferarri.

:werd: :werd:

anything built by a human is bound to have flaws sooner or later....a friend of mine has the F430 and theres no way in hell id ever consider that car shit. it is probably the most finely tuned machine ive ever been in.

gohan_bcc
09-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Hes just a Ferrari hater :P

EstoMax
09-05-2006, 11:56 PM
i think some guy he hates got a ferrari and he realizes he will never in his life own one.. so now his tryin to make it better for himself :poosie:

damn shitty for ferrari's PR though if this goes around much

Marko

95EagleAWD
09-06-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by EstoMax
i think some guy he hates got a ferrari and he realizes he will never in his life own one.. so now his tryin to make it better for himself :poosie:

damn shitty for ferrari's PR though if this goes around much

Marko

Ferrari's PR won't suffer much. They'll still sell every car they make.

cvod
09-06-2006, 08:56 AM
OMG!!!! my ferrari!!!

Neil4Speed
09-06-2006, 09:36 AM
I don't really understand this whole "supercar" catching on fire concept. There used to be a site where they showed "supercar crashes" and I remember looking at the Ferrari's and most of them were completely burned out.

This leads me to the question, what prompts a supercar to catch on fire so much likely than an ordinary car or even a fast exotic like an SL600 or something of the kind?

Zephyr
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed

This leads me to the question, what prompts a supercar to catch on fire so much likely than an ordinary car or even a fast exotic like an SL600 or something of the kind?

dumb driver's that have a lot of money?

Genjuro
09-06-2006, 10:11 AM
maybe it was partly made by dell or intel....

adidas
09-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
I don't really understand this whole "supercar" catching on fire concept. There used to be a site where they showed "supercar crashes" and I remember looking at the Ferrari's and most of them were completely burned out.

www.wreckedexotics.com

enjoy!