PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Heavy Equipment Operator and Laborer

Mckenzie
09-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Posting this for my step dad and his construction company. They install residential water services and have over 50 years of combined service with the City of Calgary Waterworks. They are a really great group of guys to work for and you will be very happy working there.

He needs an experienced operator (who will be runnning a brand new John Deer 410) for deep utility digs and shoring ditches. >$20hr depending on experience

He needs a truck Driver to drive a 4 ton truck around.

Also he needs a general laborer for helping out around the job site. ~$16/hr

Please PM me if you are physically able and interested in these jobs or know someone who is. A Referal fee of $300 will be paid for anyone who can find a worker who stays at the job.

Thanks

:)

calgarys13
09-07-2006, 10:01 AM
interested whats the hours and i assume location is all over town?

dankish1
09-07-2006, 11:19 AM
yah more info would be nice, whats winter like? steady work? id also like to know hours. do they offer benifits?

Mckenzie
09-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Ok well hours are monday to friday, 7am to 5-6ish, maybe later dependig on the job. They like to be done by 5:30 but sometimes stuff happens.

They do have a benefits package as well.

Not sure about winter work as it is the first year but there is a good chance you will be kept on if you are a good operator.

And yes the work is steady during the week.

Sophal
09-14-2006, 11:45 AM
i have a buddy that is looking for work. PM me your email and i can forward his resume to you.