PDA

View Full Version : Hahn Race Craft Sucks

98brg2d
09-05-2006, 09:58 PM
If anybody is considering purchasing a turbo kit from Hahn Race Craft be prepared for horrible treatment.

I was originally quoted 4-5 weeks for delivery. Six weeks in, they decided to tell me (after pestering) they didn't have the 16G turbo for the kit but would upgrade to a 20G for half price ($150 USD, or wait four weeks for the 16G). Fine, more money but atleast everything is coming along. Get all the parts shipped but am told the down pipe isn't ready, they are waiting on a v-band assembly. It has now been over three months since the original order and I am still waiting for my down pipe!

They will not give an estimated completion date or any sort of timeline. Over a month ago I was told they were waiting on a stainless steel v-band assembly for the Mitsu 20G in the kit. I am pretty sure I could get a v-band assembly from Burns Stainless within a couple weeks!

For all the DSM, J-body, Neon, and Cobalt/Persuit owners thinking of going with Hahn be warned you may not end up with a complete kit.

ringmaster
09-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Just about every car part I have bought locally or on the net (including many parts for custom turbo setup) has been delayed for some stupid reason. Its just the industry man, no one selling these parts actualy has them.. they go through several others businesses before they get to you and are marked up each time.
It can be very frustrating