PDA

View Full Version : quick question about STD's?

3G
09-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Is it possible to get an STD from a blow job?

5hift
09-06-2006, 12:26 AM
yes

topmade
09-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Most definately, wear a condom :rofl:

shakalaka
09-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Oh man...what the fuck did you do? Or should I ask, who the fuck did you do?
:rofl: :rofl:

3G
09-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Oh man...what the fuck did you do? Or should I ask, who the fuck did you do?
:rofl: :rofl:

lol met up with some bitches, tonight and me and a friend got some action, then the fat bitch who came along and got no cock started telling my friend that the girl who sucked him off has herpes or some shit i think shes just jealous :D i double condomed the bitch i had

superboss
09-06-2006, 12:50 AM
yeah man you can

boopydogg
09-06-2006, 02:40 AM
if the girl has a cold sore on her mouth you can get herpes from her sucking you off

Proboscis
09-06-2006, 03:56 AM
I say props for gettin' some action playa :bigpimp:

bball2
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
a cold sore, and herpes are one in the same

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus

silbergrau330
09-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 3G

lol met up with some bitches, tonight and me and a friend got some action, then the fat bitch who came along and got no cock started telling my friend that the girl who sucked him off has herpes or some shit i think shes just jealous :D i double condomed the bitch i had

Hahahahahaha ... you actually doubled up? How greasy were these broads that you fucking wore 2 jimmys?

EnRich
09-06-2006, 12:59 PM
it would be very unlikly to get an STD from a blowjob... however... condoms DO NOT protect you from Herpes or Warts, HSV-2 and HPV... cause their transmitted through skin to skin contact, so if shes outbreaking outside the area of protection (your condom) your fucked... both are in-curable. dont stress out too much though. only 1 in 5 ppl have herpes, and 1 in 4 with warts in calgary... I wrote a my final paper in university on herpes. interesting virus... and my stats are accurate, and my papers were researched through primary research.

Zoom_Zoom
09-06-2006, 01:26 PM
haha yes moe its possible

Zoom_Zoom
09-06-2006, 01:28 PM
your thinking about those smoking hot hooks arnt u moe.

viffer
09-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Even if she has herpes, she would have to have had a cold sore for it to spread to your loins. Odds are you're safe because most normal people wouldn't go around fucking people if they had a giant sore on their face.

DoubleLP
09-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Your "friend" huh?? and by some form of luck you had two rubbers on?? I call B.S.

You took one for the team....you pissed her off....and she told you that she had herpes or something else. Just go get checked out.

heavyD
09-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Zoom_Zoom
haha yes moe its possible

Not probable though unless you have an open sore. I used to have a girlfirend that had chronic cold sores. I got head from her many times even when she had a sore and never caught a thing.

Edit: Yes it's gross but I was young and horny.:(

00CivicSi
09-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
it would be very unlikly to get an STD from a blowjob... however... condoms DO NOT protect you from Herpes or Warts, HSV-2 and HPV... cause their transmitted through skin to skin contact, so if shes outbreaking outside the area of protection (your condom) your fucked... both are in-curable. dont stress out too much though. only 1 in 5 ppl have herpes, and 1 in 4 with warts in calgary... I wrote a my final paper in university on herpes. interesting virus... and my stats are accurate, and my papers were researched through primary research.

1 in 5 people? Those are some pretty high odds. That's 20% percentage of the active sex popluation.... scary. They even say some people who have HPV might not even know they have it because their immune system is high enough they get very little or very minor outbreaks, Some mistake them as an ingrown hair. Time to get check!!

mekeni
09-06-2006, 02:55 PM
owned... ;)

hjr
09-06-2006, 03:57 PM
two condoms is bad by the way, increases the chance of them splitting with rubber on rubber contact. no matter how much you desensitizing you need to perform well, you still shouldn’t double wrap

snade831
09-06-2006, 10:26 PM
They are called STIs now, sexually transmitted INFECTIONS. Most of them are not diseases.

Crymson
09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Oral herpes and Genital herpes are not exactly the same thing.

Either is transferable between body parts, but oral herpes on the genitals will not have the severity of outbreaks as it would around lips, and vice versa, and whoever said that you can't get herpes without coming into contact with an open sore is wrong. The open sore represents the final stages of an outbreak, but the virus is definately present before lesions occur.

heavyD
09-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
Oral herpes and Genital herpes are not exactly the same thing.

Either is transferable between body parts, but oral herpes on the genitals will not have the severity of outbreaks as it would around lips, and vice versa, and whoever said that you can't get herpes without coming into contact with an open sore is wrong. The open sore represents the final stages of an outbreak, but the virus is definately present before lesions occur.

No. I said that for you to contract herpes you require an open in your skin, not the other way around. That's why stuff like aids is contracted through gays so much because the anal lining tears very easily.

Darkane
09-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by snade831
They are called STIs now, sexually transmitted INFECTIONS. Most of them are not diseases.

Subaru STi? :rofl:

CarbonCopy
09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Subaru STi? :rofl:
That explains ALOT.

Lilac Wine
09-09-2006, 05:32 AM
don't double bag!!!!

~Leah~
09-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Lilac Wine
don't double bag!!!!

She is correct. The friction between the 2 condoms will more often than not cause a tear in both, deeming them useless.

Toma
09-09-2006, 01:36 PM
You have more chance getting hit by a bus then getting something by getting a blowjob....

Don't worry about it.

And Crymson is correct...it is VERY exceptionaly rare that a cold sore causes genital herpes. They are different forms of the Herpes virus, and an open lesion is usually required.

When you have a sexual encounter with ANY chick, go take a good piss after you blow....cleaning out the urethra is the best thing you can do.

And for gods sake...dont have sex if you cut yourself shaving your nards....

NATAS.KAUPAS
09-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Toma
You have more chance getting hit by a bus then getting something by getting a blowjob....

Good advice coming from Mr. Cambodia himself....

ex1z7
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Toma

And for gods sake...dont have sex if you cut yourself shaving your nards....

What if you don't cut yourself .. cus uh .. Well I'm just curious, for ah uh. "Friend"

brandon
09-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by hjr
two condoms is bad by the way, increases the chance of them splitting with rubber on rubber contact. no matter how much you desensitizing you need to perform well, you still shouldn’t double wrap

werd, I thought we learned that back in grade school?

89coupe
09-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by viffer
Even if she has herpes, she would have to have had a cold sore for it to spread to your loins. Odds are you're safe because most normal people wouldn't go around fucking people if they had a giant sore on their face.

That is not true.

HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause, but they also are released between outbreaks from skin that does not appear to be broken or to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but it more commonly causes infections of the mouth and lips, so-called "fever blisters." HSV-1 infection of the genitals can be caused by oral-genital or genital-genital contact with a person who has HSV-1 infection. Genital HSV-1 outbreaks recur less regularly than genital HSV-2 outbreaks.

Lo)2enz0
09-15-2006, 02:51 PM
remember boys, if it smells WRAP IT TIGHT

or if you see anything that does not look like it belongs, get the fuck out