PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye drivers side window....

JRSC00LUDE
09-06-2006, 10:16 AM
I'll really miss you, do you remember all the good times we had?

I used to roll you down to yell filthy limerics to hot chicks. I used to roll you up so they couldn't slap me in the face. But alas, those days are gone. :cry: I'm sure you're in a better place now, on some written off prelude in car heaven. I guess their tech needed a window.....I don't know, it just isn't fair! I just hope a piece of you got stuck in the ass of the dumb fuck that took you away from me.

If you see my Alpine deck or JL subs or my amps or MY FUCKING A/F AND BOOST GAUGES :guns: make sure you say hello to them for me, I hope they're doing all right.

And oh ya, don't forget about the wifes Versace sunglasses....fuck those were expensive.

:whipped: :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

jdmakkord
09-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Shitty deal, but funny way to put it:D

Sprinter
09-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Gadamnnnnn

sorry to hear that happen... don't slit ur wrists now

403Gemini
09-06-2006, 10:50 AM
wait wait wait

you yelled nasty words at hot chicks on the street... AND you have a wife? dayum son! you a playa!!!! :bigpimp:

rc2002
09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Scott, that really sucks to hear. Really sucks to hear that it's another white Prelude that got broken into too. Some consolation that they only took cosmetic things. Your car still drives well right?

JRSC00LUDE
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
wait wait wait

you yelled nasty words at hot chicks on the street... AND you have a wife? dayum son! you a playa!!!! :bigpimp:

Oh yes, there's trouble afoot once you get me wound up - playin', pimpin', even some occastional e-mackin'! But let's not let EK2.0 in on it as he may feel threatened that there's another significant macking force in his universe! :D

And yes Richard, car is still drivable (so long as it doesn't rain for awhile) but it sure sucks missing those guages and having the pod ripped out of the pillar. I had that bitch mounted tight so there's some busted up plastic trim left behind. Oh well, now maybe I can mount them somewhere non-pillar related and make it look better.

:banghead:

CarbonCopy
09-06-2006, 02:37 PM
That sucks to hear, but 10/10 for presentation.

You should consider a line of work such as telling families when family members have died. You'd be able to make it happy.

v2kai
09-06-2006, 10:34 PM
:rofl: lol
but seriously
shitty deal man:thumbsdow that sucks....car theft seems to be going up again lately....my roommate just got jacked up...AGAIN. time for a beyond task force to kick some car-thief ass

i'm just hoping my car looks crappy enough that no one thinks it's worth dick all

schurchill39
09-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Haha nice way to put it but definitly a shitty situation.

Lets hope karma gets them good:whipped:

Zero102
09-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Hahahahahaha,
Best 'my car got broken into' thread ever.......
crap, wait... does that make it the worst one ever?:dunno:

hb2k
09-07-2006, 03:15 AM
wow this guy reminded me of playing spoons. (throw spoons at hookers) but that sucks bigtime. never had anything stolen outamy car other then an areosmith greatest hits tape back in the day.

EK 2.0
09-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
even some occastional e-mackin'! But let's not let EK2.0 in on it as he may feel threatened that there's another significant macking force in his universe! :D

Because of your unfortunate situation I will let that comment slide...haha...I mean people say things they don't mean when in distress and under duress...lol

But on a more serious note I am very sorry that shit like that goes down...I do feel for you as I have had cars in the past broken into...

mekeni
09-07-2006, 08:39 AM
that sucks man... thats why I dont leave anything on my car anymore... car got broken into, too many times:(

403Gemini
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Because of your unfortunate situation I will let that comment slide...haha...I mean people say things they don't mean when in distress and under duress...lol

But on a more serious note I am very sorry that shit like that goes down...I do feel for you as I have had cars in the past broken into...

dont worry arif, we all know who has the most game on this website.....

RAGE2!!!!!!!!!! :bigpimp:

*wipes poo from nose* lol

JRSC00LUDE
09-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

:rofl: Thank you master EK!