System of a Down
Mars Volta
ColdPlay

Ripper
09-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Nickelback

l8braker
09-06-2006, 05:40 PM
^ You're crazy. OLP I agree with, but the rest?

1. Good Charlotte

carter_prelude
09-06-2006, 05:41 PM
EDIT: new number 1 : Panic at the Disco :banghead: :barf:
Simple Plan
Magadeath
System of a Down

kevie88
09-06-2006, 05:42 PM
evanessence (sp?) = music to kill yourself to.. Shut up you whiney bitch!

theoryofacreedynicklefault

civic_stylez
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
bare naked ladies = go die
tragically hip = dudes voice never changes and it sucks to begin with

:barf:

cman
09-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Simple Plan, good charlotte, or anything like them
boy bands
Kanye west
90% of bands on vibe 98.5

carter_prelude
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
personally i hate all classic rock :dunno: just me though, maybe its becuase i wasn't around to see it be made

lamp_shade_2000
09-06-2006, 05:47 PM
simple plan
nickleback
simple plan

did I mention simple plan??

edit: that charmillionare guy needs to go too

toyboy88
09-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Coldplay
Good Charlotte
Theory Of A Deadman
NIckelback (cept 2 select songs are alright...)

just to name a few

A790
09-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Simple Plan, Blink 182... all their knock offs.

88CRXGUY
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM
^^Blink 182 isn't together anymore...lol..
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Theory Of A Deadman(rip off of Nickelback)
Kevin Federline
Relvet Revolver(The guy from STP looks like a crackhead)
The new Gun's & Roses(Axel Rose your done)
Linsday Lohan and Hilary Duff

Also the pop groups and bands mixing with rap, its just wrong

EG STyLeZ
09-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Ripper
Nickelback

Originally posted by carter_prelude
Simple Plan

Originally posted by cman
90% of bands on vibe 98.5

Darkane
09-06-2006, 06:16 PM
EDIT:
Magadeath

WTF? dude... wow cant imagine any haters...Its Megadeth btw.

ALL EMO IS GAY
Rap/hiphop
some rock
some electronic

three.eighteen.
09-06-2006, 06:26 PM
default, simple plan, blue october, theory of a deadman (why are all their songs about leaving?!), fall out boy (and all of the bands their stupid bassist discovers)...
all those bands that no one's ever heard about but it's cool for high school kids to listen to because the less people have heard about that band, the more cool they are :banghead:

civic_stylez
09-06-2006, 06:30 PM
personally i hate all classic rock :dunno: just me though, maybe its becuase i wasn't around to see it be made

i couldnt agree more.. i catch so much crap from my friends for it too, everytime i hear Q107, i loose it! i cant hate on people for liking it though but i just cant get "into" it.:D

Hoey
09-06-2006, 06:39 PM
I fucking hate Fall out boy.

BlkMaxima
09-06-2006, 06:55 PM
I fucking hate NSYNC, BACKSTREET BOYS, ETC

FUCKING SUPER GAY:guns:

tsi_neal
09-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY

Relvet Revolver(The guy from STP looks like a crackhead)

Well he is a heroine addict... But im sure hes smoked crack too

JordanEG6
09-06-2006, 07:05 PM
coldplay
yellow card
good charlotte
simple plan
theory of a deadman
evenessence

and all the other bands that are from the same cookie cutter concept

as far as individual artists...i HATE
- chamillionaire
- keisha chante
- mike jones
- ying yang twins

EK 2.0
09-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima
I fucking hate NSYNC, BACKSTREET BOYS, ETC

FUCKING SUPER GAY:guns:

those guys aren't even around anymore...:dunno:

Mr. Burns
09-06-2006, 07:08 PM
If it gets played on CJAY92 (with the exception of classic rock tunes that are timeless) or VIBE98.5 chances are I loathe it.

Eken9
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
No one mentioned Hedley?

Aleks
09-06-2006, 07:15 PM
NKOTB

Grip172
09-06-2006, 07:18 PM
oh shit how could i forget

Deftones < you can't seriosuly like them??

Queens of the Stone Age < sick

Originally posted by civic_stylez

:barf: [/B]

omg thank you i forgot about this talentless crap!!

BlkMaxima
09-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

those guys aren't even around anymore...:dunno:

They are still Gay! and they are going solo!:thumbsdow

88CRXGUY
09-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Oh you must like boy bands since that you are the only one on this thread that knew they were going solo...

TEAMFaint
09-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Good Charlotte
Hedly
Simple Plan
Panic! At the Disco...WORST fucking band EVER I hate their shit
Chamillionare

Many more but to lazy to list. 90% of the known bands out there that the majority of the young kids listen to is shit:
FOB
Panic
GC
Hedly
All actual crazy gay emo crap.

Metal all the way baby!

BlkMaxima
09-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
Oh you must like boy bands since that you are the only one on this thread that knew they were going solo...

Yes I must be the only one who heard about this, seeing as I am 100% sure that nobody else on this forum listens to the radio!:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

88CRXGUY
09-06-2006, 08:53 PM
There aren't very many radio stations that play good music anymore...

EK 2.0
09-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima

They are still Gay! and they are going solo!:thumbsdow

nuh uh...Justin is NOT gay...

ashee
09-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Fall out boy
Simple Plan
Panic at the disco
The Donnas

dave101
09-06-2006, 09:36 PM
why the fuck is mars volta up there. They're my favorite.

Am i the only one??

TEAMFaint
09-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by dave101
why the fuck is mars volta up there. They're my favorite.

Am i the only one??

No I really dig Mars Volta, great CD's if anyone here actually knew musical talent.

Oldskool
09-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
evanessence (sp?) = music to kill yourself to.. Shut up you whiney bitch!

theoryofacreedynicklefault

I used to listen to Cjay, then they started playing that stupid F*n band every 3 songs, so i started listening to vibe, worst band ever

b_t
09-06-2006, 09:44 PM
evanesence was fucking terrible, my god what an awful band, they have no talent

but Nickleback also blows

carter_prelude
09-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I acutally used to really like Good Charlotte back in the day, their first album wasn't bad...but it just went down hill for there sadly :thumbsdow

Another artist i HATE is Sean Paul...ugh i can't stand his voice...makes me wanna...punch a baby :banghead:

HyperZell
09-06-2006, 10:23 PM

Another artist i HATE is Sean Paul...ugh i can't stand his voice...makes me wanna...punch a baby :banghead:

You win the prize, Dane Cook.

Nickelback is overplayed, and Theory of a Deadman is like their little bitchy brother. They both lose.

But the number one artist I can't stand?

50 Cent. Yelling "G-Unit!" and mumbling does not a good rap song make. And he keeps reminding us that he got shot a lot of times - what, you want someone to finish the job? It would put us out of our misery, that's for sure.

slick2404
09-06-2006, 10:31 PM
black eyed pea's ..... useless to the max

Grip172
09-06-2006, 10:34 PM
i fuckin grind my teeth and shit when i hear G-Unit..its soo fuckin dumb

rap is a fuckin daytime soap opera, musical style. i swear haha.everytings so made up and dramatized..fuck

ercchry
09-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
bare naked ladies = go die

:barf:
tragically hip is awsome what the fcuk are you talkin about who cares if his vioce is the same thats how he sings

Freestylin
09-06-2006, 11:03 PM
simple plan, simple plan,..............and.......simple plan..........and.....that one band with the lead singer who wears mascara with goth clothes and has long ass hair covering one side of his face

$lick_rYz
09-06-2006, 11:13 PM
PARIS HILTON

how can you guys forget to add this bitch to the shit list...all she is good for is only n only one thing (y point out the obvious)

p.s. I can't stand that fuckin' song of her's

tony7077
09-06-2006, 11:16 PM
any stupid mainstream bullshit they play on the radio

ashee
09-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by $lick_rYz
PARIS HILTON

how can you guys forget to add this bitch to the shit list...all she is good for is only n only one thing (y point out the obvious)

p.s. I can't stand that fuckin' song of her's

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, etc. etc. aren't bands?

ercchry
09-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ashee

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, etc. etc. aren't bands?

does it have to say 'band' artist is just implyed

ashee
09-07-2006, 12:02 AM
I just figured by "band" and his listings of bands he didn't like that he ment bands?

ercchry
09-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by ashee
I just figured by &quot;band&quot; and his listings of bands he didn't like that he ment bands?

artist still have bands thay are just not mentioned in the tittle

Spatz
09-07-2006, 12:07 AM
g-unit
the game
hilary duff

raps gay

Proboscis
09-07-2006, 12:11 AM
bands play music (percussion bass piano guitar lyircs) a rule of thumb is that the current shit sucks, then it becomes good over 5 years. gots to age like cheese and wine. Good milk and grapes.

Nissanaddict
09-07-2006, 12:12 AM
tittle: The dot above the "i"

[/smartass]

Ok, I've heard of most of those bands. Love classic rock, hate MOST of the mentioned (the pop-punk, the emo, nickleback and friends etc) Never heard any panic at the disco (listens)....add them to the list. Mars Volta? Never heard any of them either. They seem hugely hyped, and I hate the song I'm listening to right now, but I'll give them another chance. Oh, I also hate Blind Melon and everclear.

ercchry
09-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Proboscis
bands play music (percussion bass piano guitar lyircs) a rule of thumb is that the current shit sucks, then it becomes good over 5 years. gots to age

so do artist but it is more focused on the lead singer who then gets a band to complement them

ninspeed
09-07-2006, 12:27 AM
I really hate the fact that the most current trend in music is to like the "unknowen"... yes it brings alor of people up that have great tallent, but the whole "I hate nickelback becuase everybody else hate them too cuas they are mainstreaim" is BS.. there are some good main stream bands that no mattere what song is sung on the radio.. they got there cuas of good mucis, not who they are. Ill be honest.. all i really listen too is country, but ill put up with the "overpayed/overplayed songs" for some good songs that come around... or classics.

ercchry
09-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed
I really hate the fact that the most current trend in music is to like the &quot;unknowen&quot;... yes it brings alor of people up that have great tallent, but the whole &quot;I hate nickelback becuase everybody else hate them too cuas they are mainstreaim&quot; is BS.. there are some good main stream bands that no mattere what song is sung on the radio.. they got there cuas of good mucis, not who they are. Ill be honest.. all i really listen too is country, but ill put up with the &quot;overpayed/overplayed songs&quot; for some good songs that come around... or classics.

but nickel back is bitchy as hell

BigDannyCool
09-07-2006, 02:34 AM
all the bands and artists mentioned are making millions of dollars, so who are we to say they suck.

googe
09-07-2006, 02:43 AM
^what does that have to do with anything? that just means lots of teens suck for buying their albums too.

and I cant believe no one said billy talent yet.

heavyD
09-07-2006, 08:33 AM

System of a Down

I know people's tastes differ but could anyone hate SOAD? With all the mee too bands out there today at least they stand out and have their own sound. They have more creativity in one song than a band like Nickelback will have in all their albums combined.

Bands I dislike:
Disturbed - I loved the sickness so much but the last two albums are the absolute worst followups I've ever heard and I've been around for a while. Another band that went downhill bigtime is the Tragically Hip but I give them the benefit of the doubt of having at least three decent albums.
Godsmak - I've seen them live and enjoyed the first album but have now come to the conclusion that they are incapable of making songs that differentiate themselves from one another. It feels like I've heard their new material 1000 times to a tee.
Nickelback - They are the worst formula band in recent history.
Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, etc. - they aren't artists, they are celebrities pretending they have talent. I would have put K-fed in there but he isn't even a celebrity.
Brittany Spears - it's over.
Madonna - reffering to her present state. She looks gross dancing in leotards, pretending she's still 25 years old and still matters. Doesn't help either that her new music totally blows.
Dixie Chicks - not that I hate their music but please never mix politics with entertainment. The last thing we need is a band of ditzes spouting their political beliefs on us.

sputnik
09-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Any music that has fans that dress like this...

http://www.zipperfish.com/images/rants/ac/emo-boy.gif
http://www.zipperfish.com/images/rants/ac/emo-girl.gif

or this...

http://bieniosek.com/gallery/albums/album36/ravers.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/rubenboobin/raver.jpg

3g4me
09-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I hate fucking avril lavigne, sum 41, anything on the radio minus classic rock. Rap blows, punks dead, emo sucks and metal rules.

crazyning
09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Slipknot

D911
09-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Almost all classic rock can go suck a fat one.
All emo bands, and any bands that 80% of the lyrics are being screamed/roared and generally impossible to make sense of.

Dave P
09-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Any band that tries to be emo

ie

30 seconds to mars
panic at the disco
my chemical romance
fallout boy
any band like the above

s13>ae86
09-07-2006, 12:39 PM
ALL RAP ALL ROCK AND ROLL AND SOME PUNK IE SYSTEM OF A DOWN SUCKS THE MOST I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO G-UNIT THEN SYSTEM OF A DOWN

SCREMO AND SOME PUNK = GOOD LISTENING TUNES
AND JAMES BLUNT AND DALLAS GREEN=GOOD TUNES

Crymson
09-07-2006, 01:03 PM
This isn't a thread about what MUSIC you hate, it's about what BANDS you hate, you're not alowed to hate a band because you don't like their music, there has to be a reason. It's the difference between switching radio stations, or hurling a wrench at the radio in your shop because you're too far to rip the cord from the wall.

1) Metallica -- I hate them now, because even though i legitmatley owed every album released up to 1998, i was banned from napster because i didn't know how to rip mp3's at the time because of them.

2) Mathew Good Band -- I was at their show and he had a hissy fit and walked off the stage because someone tossed a bottle of water or a shoe on stage, i couldn't tell what. Mathew Good wasted an evening.

3) Fastball -- I'm sure no one here remebers this one hit - pop rock- wonder from teh summer of either '97 or '98 -- but i sure as hell do, for 1 reason. I was working general maintence and grounds keeping in Regina that summer, and these losers were headlining a 2 bit local radio station rock festiva (This was the edgefest days, festivals were the bomb). So anyway, at the time, there was only 1 rock station in Regina, and they played their god damned single The Way every hour, i swear. So eventually, it was a mad rush to the radio when it came on, or we'd bet on how long till we hear it.

I'm obviously a rock fan, and i do still like Metallica's music, but as a Band as PEOPLE, they collectively jam running snowblowers up their asses as far as i'm concerned, the Fastball one, may be somewhat misdirected and should be towards the DJ's of the radio station.

accord885
09-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by lamp_shade_2000
simple plan
nickleback
simple plan

did I mention simple plan??

edit: that charmillionare guy needs to go too

jdmakkord
09-07-2006, 01:10 PM
eminem, 50 cent, and all new "hip hop" I'm all about the old skool:thumbsup:

szw
09-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Sputnik,

WTF that is definately not EMO wear! 7/10 for idea, 2/10 for execution.

stevieo
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
nickelback, t.o.a.d, black eyed peas, pussycat dolls, hedley, canadian idol anyone, american idol anyone

chris
09-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Freestylin
simple plan, simple plan,..............and.......simple plan..........and.....that one band with the lead singer who wears mascara with goth clothes and has long ass hair covering one side of his face

fuck you, AFI is amazing. Maybe if you knew anything about music, you would appreciate it

stevieo
09-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by chris

fuck you, AFI is amazing. Maybe if you knew anything about music, you would appreciate it

nah dude its all good, thats why there are TONS of diffrent types of genres/bands.

not everyone is liking all types.

i see alot of people bashing bands back and forth.

theres a variety for a reason.

i see people hating on emo, punk shit i like but i don't care.

and i'm probably hating on their sweet ass r and b, pop, rap shit.

EK 2.0
09-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
eminem, 50 cent, and all new &quot;hip hop&quot; I'm all about the old skool:thumbsup:

Werrrrd son...Leaders of the New School, the Pharcyde, Lords of the Underground, Tribe, Souls of Mischief....they do it for me...

s13>ae86
09-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

nah dude its all good, thats why there are TONS of diffrent types of genres/bands.

true that man everyone has there own style and everyone is intitled to there own opinion what you like is what you like what you dont is up to you

PGTze
09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
simple plan like evryone said, and panic at the disco sukcs, that lead singer just pisses me off.

sputnik
09-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by szw
Sputnik,

WTF that is definately not EMO wear! 7/10 for idea, 2/10 for execution.

Hey, I pulled the first 2 images it off an emo website. The other 2 images are of ravers.

szw
09-07-2006, 03:33 PM
9/10 for ridiculous raver pics

eb0i
09-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I hate:

The Tragically Hip
Creed
U2
Sweet Charlotte
American Hi-Fi
Metallica - because of Napster, and there new stuff is just crap
Great Big Sea

edit:
Fall Out Boy
Simple Plan
Bare Naked Ladies

Seanith
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM

Please don't be dissing Davey.

asp integra
09-07-2006, 08:04 PM
panic at the disco, simple plan, (all those same cookie cutter crap bands like hedley also)

so fucking anoying, i dont understad how they play that stuff, same with 75% of what cjay plays now, its all crap

carter_prelude
09-07-2006, 08:35 PM
any band that looks like this or their fans dress like this:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/carter240/HAHAHAHAHA.jpg

OR

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/carter240/untitled.jpg

abyss
09-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Pussycat whores. Makes me want to stab my eye with a fork everytime I hear one of their songs.

The new EMO crap that's coming out I just ignore for the most part, I have no idea who all the bands are. There's like 30 of them that all sound exactly the same.

max_boost
09-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by abyss
Pussycat whores. Makes me want to stab my eye with a fork everytime I hear one of their songs

What the.....

I love the PCD. They are awesome. HOT.:drool: :love:

Mister X
09-07-2006, 11:43 PM
^^^^ One of the members of PCD looks like a man. I think it was the redhead....

Zephyr
09-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Sean Fucking Paul...SPEAK ENGLISH!!! omfg i cannot stand any of his songs:guns:

Proboscis
09-10-2006, 04:27 AM
call it u wanna a call it
Xzibit - Alkaholik :thumbsup:

black_radiation
09-10-2006, 06:13 PM

are you talking about AFI? because thats the only mainstream band that has lead singer (davey havok) has the hair covering half of his face now and wears "goth" clothing because your description covers about 150 other "emo bands" as you like to call them...

black_radiation
09-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

stevieo has a great point, nobodies music is better than anyone elses, different strokes for different folks, r & B hates those of us who listen to A7X, AFI, protest the hero, yada yada, as do we hate to listen to fitty and his band of whiney baby bitch misfits who grew up in Da hood(the game, young buck etc) meanwhile it seems everyone collectively hates chamillionare :dunno: but like i said, there is always going to be somebody who is going to butt heads with someone else about whos genre is better :)

what i found funny is while i was standing in line at the avenged sevenfold concert last night there was this G-unit(sorry for stereotype but, baggy ass jeans, walmart bling, white shoes/hat, and xxxl tracksuit top that could fit a 450 lb russian wrestler loosely) guy dropping off his emo girlfriend at the concert, now what i saw was either A: a peace offering letting his gf go to the concert, hence not getting his ass kicked by the 1000+ emo kids standing there all watching, or B: 2 stereotypes together...

i still got a chuckle out of the guy sweatin when he was walking out by himself and every eye at mac hall watching his every move...

msommers
09-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Most music you guys have listed has IMHO turned into crap because Cjay and vibe ruin it for the the entire listening population. If you hear one band 15 times a day, you're going to start disliking them. This is most of the time, Backstreet boys and n'sync don't count, they are paid out talentless screw balls.

What are some underground bands of a particular genre you guys just love? I love music that hasn't gone majorily mainstream ie. hearing it on the radio a lot or at all really. I like Eygpt Central if you like harderish rock.

thrasher22
09-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Most of all I hate how people throw around the word EMO. Emo=whiney music, NOT every rock band with dyed hair. STFU
If I had a penny for everytime I heard a scenester complain about emo, I'd have alot of pennies to throw at stupid fucking scenesters.

I hate all "crunk" there is good rap, then there is this horror of a genre. Though no one cannot love hearing a bunch of girls yelling out "skeet skeet skeet" at a club haha :D

Theory of a Deadman - What, do you have one song? Could have fooled me... I caught myself listening to Country 105 the other day so I didnt' have to hear them again...

Reba - If I wanted to hear about family values and how awsome it is to have kids, I'd have a family and not watch your irritating tv show.

Pussycat Dolls-Maybe 2 of them are hot? the videos are barely worth watching on mute...

U2- Just suck and plauge themselves EVERYWHERE there is... no escape...

Hedley - The singer was on Canadian Idol, need I say more?

G-Unit - For lack of any decent lyrics they have catchy beats and marketing that brings out the "g" in 14 year old suburbian kids everywhere. Anyone who has to say I'm so fly as the corus to the song, isn't, and probably has a 2 in erection (I forget which one that was, but it applies to the group)

Black Eyed Peas - There was a time while they played "my humps" everywhere that I actually wanted the band to be hit by a bus, literally it would have made my day a little happier. and thats sick shit, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but that song honestly dissapointed me in society.

CJ92. For lack of cd's in my car that my sister would listen to this morning in traffic I had to listen to the radio, it took 25 minutes before they actually played any music, just under 20 for vibe and about 15 on Q... what is with radio being such garbage here? Anyone else excited for the 4 new stations on their way?

3g4me
09-13-2006, 09:15 AM
^ Fucking emo kid.

thrasher22
09-13-2006, 07:33 PM
^^ Sorry, I would have responded sooner, but I was cutting myself and my bangs got in the way of the screen. :thumbsup:

I feel pretty strongly about the music I dislike haha

JRSC00LUDE
09-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Seanith

Please don't be dissing Davey.

Amen to that, I live and breath A.F.I.

However, now for my hate (hardly original)

Nickelback - can fucking die :guns:
U2 - just s.t.f.u. you piece of shit bono.
Tragically Hip - fuck you, you can't play, sing or perform live.

Country music in general makes me want to vomit with rage. And I mean the emotion, not a group puke with rage2.

(except old school country/western like my grandpa would listen too from waaaaay back, that stuff is the shit! and Corb Lund band rocks too!)

I don't hate all rap but I can't stand the fucking white boy hip-hop gansta' wannabe pieces of shit that plug up the fashion aisles at zellers. Die bitches, I'm trying to buy some socks.

3g4me
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by thrasher22
^^ Sorry, I would have responded sooner, but I was cutting myself and my bangs got in the way of the screen. :thumbsup:

I feel pretty strongly about the music I dislike haha

lmao :rofl:

b_t
09-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Tragically Hip - fuck you, you can't play, sing or perform live.

Country music in general makes me want to vomit with rage. And I mean the emotion, not a group puke with rage2.

fuck you man, the Tragically Hip kick ASS. but country music sucks so bad.

FivE.SeveN
09-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22
CJ92. For lack of cd's in my car that my sister would listen to this morning in traffic I had to listen to the radio, it took 25 minutes before they actually played any music, just under 20 for vibe and about 15 on Q... what is with radio being such garbage here? Anyone else excited for the 4 new stations on their way? [/B]

I hear ya, I drove my bro's car last week and left my CD's at home. CJ..garbage...ads, ads, ads, SOUNDSAROUND 8 HOUR SALE BE THERE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!.... pathetic DJ banter... traffic, weather, ads.

1 music track. Tragically Hip.

More ads.

*off*

I think FM radio is seriously losing money in general thx to MP3's and Ipods, so they have to increase ad time to make up for it. Well, sucks to be them. I hope they lose all their ad recordings in a fire.

Street_Soldier
09-14-2006, 09:50 PM
I like Evanescence but after listening to their new album i dont think I like them anymore.

doublepostwhore
09-17-2006, 09:17 PM
To many to list.

I HATE with such an incredible burning passion that it seers my soul : Classic rock/Country/Rock in general.

I cannot STAND metal.

I appreciate the talent of groups in those genre but to my ears its noise.

But then again, alot of people dislike rap/hiphop/trance/classical music.

finboy
09-18-2006, 12:09 PM
led zeplin :devil:

yellowsnow
09-18-2006, 12:43 PM
SEAN PAUL - Can't understand a word he says!!! wtf is he talking about??
NICKLEBACK - same beat, same song, different lyrics, so boring!
FERGIE - London Bridges is so gay.. i dunno how it makes it to the top charts

I hate songs where you can't understand the lyrics. And I'm sure only 1% of the population can, yet it somehow still gets to the top 10 charts.... lyrics are overrated nowadays i guess.

Hoey
09-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Someone needs to make a thread about favorite bands (sure its already done but im not gonna look)

minus Original Fire because again CJAY ruined it. Audioslave is fucking incredible.

i also despise Chamillionaire, Fergie Furg:rofl: , Sean Paul. ignoring what thrasher22 said i hate EMO.

TEAMFaint
09-18-2006, 06:34 PM
EMO Music is in a completely different genre as some of you make it to be:

Emotional Music will include the whining acoustic bands that play either:

a) acoustic songs
b) nothing but power chords (for those who know musical terms)

I don't see how someone can put 30 Seconds to Mars into the "emo" category personally. :dunno:

Fall Out Boy, yes they can be considered emo for sure.

Saosin (one of my favorite bands right now) no not emo, sure he has the voice of a younger kid, but truthfully if you took proper music lessons, you would learn pitch and would probably sing like this too.

The Used, emo, yes.

I know this may seem like a racial term, but DO NOT TAKE IT THIS WAY, but if the majority of this message board was in fact white and not asian, I'm guessing there would be a big difference in the way this thread was started. AGAIN NO OFFENCE, but truthfully the most common music I hear coming from a car from an asian owned car is rap...so obviously the "emo" music will be bashed down on this board.

Yes..I am white, NO I am not racist, Yes I hate rap music, Yes I listen to a majority of those may call "emo" music, even though it is far from...I heard someone call Killswitch Engage emo at one point on this board...What the hay? :confused:

Well may as well add another BAND onto the list:

3 Inches of Blood...if any of you were at the Avenged Sevenfold/Protest the Hero...you will know who I mean...
OH MY GOD!! :whipped: