PDA

View Full Version : Fox reporter got owned

Xtrema
09-06-2006, 08:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPage.html?090606/090606_fol_beating&Brutal%20Beating&FOX_Online&Investigative%20journalist%20viciously%20attacked%20on%20the%20job&National&-1&Brutal%20Beating&Video%20Launch%20Page&News

l/l/rX
09-06-2006, 08:34 PM
WOW...just WOW! you wonder why shes pissed...possibly cuz shes a gold digger and living the high rollers life, and doesnt want that ruined. haha.
check out the cars they drive.

i like how the reporter says that the man tried n "gauged (sp?) his eye out" LOL.
and i dont see how he got some fractured ribs.
but that was pretty cool none the less.
man that lady is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. i wouldve knocked her out if the camera wasnt on haha.

403Gemini
09-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
WOW...just WOW! you wonder why shes pissed...possibly cuz shes a gold digger and living the high rollers life, and doesnt want that ruined. haha.
check out the cars they drive.

i like how the reporter says that the man tried n "gauged (sp?) his eye out" LOL.
and i dont see how he got some fractured ribs.
but that was pretty cool none the less.
man that lady is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. i wouldve knocked her out if the camera wasnt on haha.

despite what you see on tv and movies its pretty easy to fracture somebodies ribs ;) that take down could have EASILY done it since that other guy went down with them.

and its "gouged", a gauge is something you put in a car :thumbsup:

Beanie_baby
09-06-2006, 11:05 PM
holy shit.... some people are just so nuts.. She was going to get a gun???? That poor reporter was just doing his job..

RickDaTuner
09-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Beanie_baby
holy shit.... some people are just so nuts.. She was going to get a gun???? That poor reporter was just doing his job..

wait wait wait... did you just defend the Media?

haha

yeah the dood as a person... yes poor guy.

but the dood as a reporter? screw that, in some ways he got what he deserved

l/l/rX
09-07-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

despite what you see on tv and movies its pretty easy to fracture somebodies ribs ;) that take down could have EASILY done it since that other guy went down with them.

and its "gouged", a gauge is something you put in a car :thumbsup:

o well ive never fractured anybodys ribs before soo i wouldnt know. thats craZy.
and thanks for corrrecting me on the word. didnt know how it was spelled.