PDA

View Full Version : WTB MARIAH CAREY CONCERT TICKET *calgary*

AzN'SKillZ
09-08-2006, 12:51 AM
want to buy a single ticket for mariah carey.

mo_money2supe
09-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Does it matter what seat? My gf wants to sell her one ticket 'cause she doesn't have the time to go anymore.

AzN'SKillZ
09-08-2006, 01:24 AM
^ where is the seat located?

mo_money2supe
09-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Honestly, I have no idea. A pretty good spot/location I would assume; I'll get back to you by tomorrow on that. It'll be a seat beside all her friends though, if you don't mind. Is this for you or your gf?

Mr_John
09-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
It'll be a seat beside all her friends though, if you don't mind.

You say it like its a bad thing.

mo_money2supe
09-08-2006, 07:05 PM
^^^ Hahaha...now that I re-read it, my wording really wasn't the best there. :nut: I guess if this guy buys it for his friend, then to her, my gf's friends are just other guests at the show. Dunno why I even put that comment in there now that I think about it.

On another note, AzN'SKillZ, my gf pm'd you with the details of the ticket already; check it out.

AzN'SKillZ
09-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr_John

You say it like its a bad thing.

depends, but this ticket is for a friend.

Originally posted by mo_money2supe
^^^ Hahaha...now that I re-read it, my wording really wasn't the best there. :nut: I guess if this guy buys it for his friend, then to her, my gf's friends are just other guests at the show. Dunno why I even put that comment in there now that I think about it.

On another note, AzN'SKillZ, my gf pm'd you with the details of the ticket already; check it out.

got her pm, gona try to meet up 2morrow.