PDA

View Full Version : Dice representation.

ex1z7
09-08-2006, 05:36 PM
I was at a car show in town here when I started noticing dice everywhere.. On the bolts of license plates, tire valve caps, decoration on the mirror .. Everywhere - little miniature dice.

All the cars were pre-1965 and domestics.

I know fluffy dice on the rear view means you've .. erm .. christined your cars back seat. But I have no idea what the dice all around the car mean..

Anyone know?

Tik-Tok
09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7

I know fluffy dice on the rear view means you've .. erm .. christined your cars back seat

Really? First I've heard of it. Dice to classic cars is like stickers to ricers, they don't mean anything, just there for "style"

ex1z7
09-08-2006, 05:57 PM
I see, I wish I would've grabbed pics of most of these cars, I counted the dice I could see easily on this one guys galaxie and he had 40 mini dice I could spot

mo_money2supe
09-08-2006, 06:00 PM
I would think a "fad" out east would be different than fads out west. So perhaps to us westerners, dice mean nothing, but to you guys, it could mean everything? :dunno:

I do agree with the "dice for classics = stickers for ricers" quote though.

Ca_Silvia13
09-09-2006, 01:19 PM

I know fluffy dice on the rear view means you've .. erm .. christined your cars back seat. But I have no idea what the dice all around the car mean..

Anyone know?

Shit i never knew that, oh well i guess i can leave them there with a good reason now

nonsane
09-11-2006, 07:40 AM
I know fluffy dice on the rear view means you've .. erm .. christined your cars back seat. [/B]

Okay, and where do i put the dice when i can't see out the front windshield anymore?

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Isn't it the hawaii girl if a girl has played with your stick shift then?

Annoyingrob
09-12-2006, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by nonsane

Okay, and where do i put the dice when i can't see out the front windshield anymore?

Hang em on your passenger oh shit handle, my buddy does that in his F150 :)

ex1z7
09-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I hang the air freshener off the cigarette lighter cus it never gets touched..

I like not having shit dangling off my rear view thanks :)