PDA

View Full Version : Looking for body man to fix Accent.

Mar
09-08-2006, 10:04 PM
My friend was in an accident with her Hyundai Accent, she got rear ended by a truck. It's a confusing story, but she's looking for cheap means to have it fixed, so I'm wondering if there's anyone on here with a shop or who works in a shop that might be able to hook me up. She's been quoted $5000 so far and I figured it'd be possible to get it done for cheaper. The sides of the car are fine except for a little bit of crumpling in the rear quarter panelling, but the trunk is done. It's pushed forward about 14 inches and there's a huge dent in the bumper but the frame seems to be undamaged since it was a high truck and such a small car. Any ideas?

marko polo
09-08-2006, 10:11 PM
why should she care how much it costs to fix, she got rear ended by another vehicle therefore the other vehicle should have to pay for damages.

marko polo
09-08-2006, 10:13 PM
i have a feeling it was you who rear ended her and now youre trying to find a cheap way out

marko polo
09-08-2006, 10:14 PM
you wouldnt happen to be stoppie by any chance?

if so aint kharma a bitch?

Mar
09-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Hilarious. No, it's a long story but I just met her tonight. She's a friend of a friend and I mentioned I'd look around and see what I could find.