PDA

View Full Version : The Covenant

soupey
09-09-2006, 10:35 PM
just went to go see this movie

what can i say, most retarded movie ever

poor acting, retarded storyline, lack of background story material, action sequences were short and retarded. i think i want my 2 hrs of life back...blah

but there was one effect where the mustang hits a semi head on and comes back together, i think thats the only scene i thought was cool...but hte rest of hte movie was just a gongshow where everything that happened was random and the viewers were expected to understand the storyline as it went on....

soupey gives it two royal :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

szw
09-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Did you think it would be good?

saiyajin
09-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by soupey
just went to go see this movie

but there was one effect where the mustang hits a semi head on and comes back together, i think thats the only scene i thought was cool...but hte rest of hte movie was just a gongshow where everything that happened was random and the viewers were expected to understand the storyline as it went on....

soupey gives it two royal :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

well i already saw that scene from the trailers they show on TV guess i already saw the best part :thumbsup:

Proboscis
09-10-2006, 04:37 AM
cheap (look closely at the crash scene in the trailer with the mustang)

cman
09-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Ya it was pretty terrible movie I would have to agree.
Renter for sure:zzz:

soupey
09-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by saiyajin

well i already saw that scene from the trailers they show on TV guess i already saw the best part :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Proboscis
cheap (look closely at the crash scene in the trailer with the mustang)

actually not quite, the actual movie's version of the part is a lot more detailed and well done, u see the motor fly out of the car and then come back together, its pretty cool...thats about the only highlight of the movie tho...

IhateDomestic
09-10-2006, 03:31 PM
why would you even think its a good movie? just look at the trailer..

DJ Lazy
09-10-2006, 10:33 PM
The Wicker Man w/ Nic Cage was pretty rubbish aswell.. saw that lastnight... glad I didn't have to pay for it..

ashee
09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Is this the movie where the guys all have secret powers and the one dude wants all of their power?

BoS_DC2
09-11-2006, 04:35 PM
^^yes

The Covenant (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/thecovenant/)

three33
09-11-2006, 06:27 PM
It was good I thought, some bad acting but it was a good show for what it was.

hb2k
09-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I just saw this movie. it sucked ball-bis-ats. y film it during monsoon season?

403Gemini
09-13-2006, 12:15 AM
so... whats their powers?

it just seems like they can do pretty much everything and anything... and that made the last 2 matrix movies ridiculously stupid... so i dont forsee this to be any better

hb2k
09-13-2006, 10:44 AM
it seems like they can do a lot. but the only thing they do for 90% of thier power use is hurl these balls of energy that look like spheres of water. :thumbsdow

403Gemini
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by hb2k
it seems like they can do a lot. but the only thing they do for 90% of thier power use is hurl these balls of energy that look like spheres of water. :thumbsdow

they can make a jeep fly, fall off cliffs, reassemble an entire car after an explosion (cause none of the parts would be damaged?... and not many people have the knowledge of how to reassemble an entire car! i dont even think ford mechanics / assembly line workers can claim that ;) ) yet they're worried about being "killed" by some hoser?

why not just have the 4 of them gang up and beat him down new york stylez? :D

cman
09-13-2006, 06:59 PM
They can manipulate pretty much anything they want to happen, to happen, make people see whatever they want them to see, and do pretty much anything. Just like Jedi without morals lol.
However, also like jedi some have more powers than other, and teh one who wants to kill the 4 guys is far more powerful than they are.
Anymore would spoil the movie