PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Conspiracy Video

SuPhistiKatEd
09-11-2006, 04:20 PM
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150&q=9%2F11

This is a fascinating 30 min video that questions if explosives were used in the collapse of the towers. I remember there being a thread debating the issue, but I'm unsure if it still exists. I had always thought that the collapse resulted from the impact, but this video made me think otherwise. If you have 30mins to kill, I highly suggest you watch it. Thanks.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Even better, go read up on the subject and stop with the stupid conspiracy theories.

Delta
09-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Watch Loose Change, it's 1.5 hrs. This is a repost, i remember a big forum on beyond about it a while ago.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Loose Change is a load of crap.

Read this while watching:

www.loosechangeguide.com

Beanie_baby
09-13-2006, 12:19 AM
I know this is kinda old but I wanted to post. I just finished watching some stuff on 9/11.Theres sooo much conspiracy and ideas about it all.. But I dont think we will ever know. There's not enough evidence. I mean we can say it was this it was that and people will beleive what they want to beleive. But I don't think they will ever have a solid conclusion. In my own opinion... The planes took out many of the beams (thats why they used such big planes) and when the heat warmed up the remaining beams they buckled and all of the weight falling from the top caused a domino effect. Thats what I think from what I saw. I won't watch all that other crap. I'm sure we will be seeing different methods until the day we die.. It's still so unfortunate that it happened, and so surreal. I'm still in awe watching live footage..

frostyda9
09-14-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm trying to figure out what would burn in the fire with such intense heat that it would turn metal into a molten liquid which would cascade hundreds of feet down the side of the building.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/thermite2.jpg

I also find this picture to be somewhat confusing. I don't know why there would be such a localized event with sufficient power to blow out a window very forcibly several floors from where the fire is located.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/frostyDA9/wtcbomb.jpg

DJ Lazy
09-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Loose Change is a load of crap.

You are not a believer that the US Gov't had a SERIOUS hand in the 9/11 attacks? :dunno:

frostyda9
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
My ramble for the day:

It is much easier and more comforting to believe what you are told, than it is to ponder the ramifications of the possibility that the government of the most powerful nation in the world occasionally holds it's intentions on a higher pedestal that the lives of it's citizens. The possibility that said government is willing to orchestrate events and spin the resultant emotion/shock into a partiotism-fueled conquest of "vengeance" to further it's own agenda.

DonJuan
09-14-2006, 11:32 PM
^^^ yes it is possible and has been doen in the past; but the real question is with today's technology and the public media, as well as ease of communcation between difference countries, is such drastic measures possible or furthermore necessary in modern times?

frostyda9
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
^^^ yes it is possible and has been doen in the past; but the real question is with today's technology and the public media, as well as ease of communcation between difference countries, is such drastic measures possible or furthermore necessary in modern times?

Possible? Absolutely. Ease of communication is good, but the US would not get what it wanted through discussion, ever. They CAPTURED Iraq. Even in this day and age, there is really only one way to do that, and it isn't through discussion and deliberation.