PDA

View Full Version : FS: Toshiba & Dell Laptop (A110 & 700m)

aquamarine
09-11-2006, 09:23 PM
-Toshiba A110-CF1
-Intel 1.46GHz
-512MB RAM
-60gb HDD
-Wireless
-15.4" screen
-DVD +/- Burner/ CD/RW Burner
-128mb ATI Radeon Xpress 200m Graphics card
-Fax/Modem
-3 X USB 2.0
-1 X Firewire
Asking $700 OBO since she's less than 2 months old and still has over 10 months of warranty left on

her. I will include the original bill of sale (as some people have already asked me 'did it fall

off a truck?'). The only reason I'm selling it is because it's physically too big for my backpack

so useless for me to try to carry to school ESPECIALLY when roller-blading. I'm including about

$600 worth of graphic software and $250 of various other software for you, so enjoy

Dell Inspiron 700m ***Sold
-Pentium M745 (1.8Ghz)
-768mb RAM
-60GB HDD
-12.1" Screen
-Wireless
-S-Video
-64mb Video Card
-Extra-big battery (bought in lieu of original)
-Roughly 4 hours battery life
-3.7 pounds)
-DVD ROM
-CD Burner
Asking $400 for her. Comes with the basics, charger, original software (if I can find it) and the

extra-powerful battery. Shipping is extra (of course). HOWEVER, before you get all giddy, this

DOES need one thing.. it has a cracked LCD screen. If you want to use it as an actual laptop, then

you'll have to replace it, and no, I don't know how much it costs (get ahold of Dell for that).

This would make a great small computer, just hook it up to a monitor and away you go as she still

runs fine. As for her power, I've been playing Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat on her with no

big issues.

Dell is sold.