PDA

View Full Version : FS Hyperlite Wakeboard Bindings SZ Lrg or Standard

brettg
09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
I have a pair of large or standard Hyperlite splits wakeboard bindings for sale. These are in mint condition, as anyone who wakeboards knows its hard to wreck then if you take care of them. all the straps and pull strings work perfectly. These are the blue black and orange model. I loved these boots i just needed a more advanced boot which is why i bought new 3DS bindings.

these are awsome boots and perfect for anyone who rides at a beginer to intemediate level. they have very comfortabe heel and toe cussion. They ride beautifully.

$150 OBO no reasonable offer refused. I dont no what these are really worth so if this way off just make me an offer.

I can take pictures and send them to anyone who is interested.
pm me any questions.
Thanks
Brett

brettg
09-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Oh ya i forgot to put a price. Sorry. i paid 400 for them new and they are in great condition, like new, no rips or tears in anything.
Ill say $150 obo, no reasonable off refused as i have no need for two pairs.

brettg
09-14-2006, 01:09 PM
anyone wakeboard on here, i guess is was kind of a long shot!!

Afrodeziak
09-15-2006, 11:37 AM
try wakeworld.com and wakeboarder.com forums, lots of buy and sell on there.

Franzer
09-15-2006, 11:44 AM
I may have a friend interested in them. what year are they?

can you send pic's? [email protected]

thanks

brettg
09-16-2006, 01:54 PM
i will take some pictures when i can and e-mail them to you right away, my bindings are at my cabin and i have to wait to get them, for a couple days cause my dad is bringing them home for me.
if you can wait a few days i will send you the pics, and i think they are 03 or 04 model.

brettg
09-22-2006, 06:24 PM
ok i got my bindings today, my dad brought them home from the cabin for me so if anyone wants pictures still i can send some.

brettg
10-02-2006, 11:43 AM
bump