PDA

View Full Version : Selling used vehicles

slickk
09-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other businesses that allow private sales of used vehicles in Calgary besides the Auto Trader, Bargain Finder,and of course Beyond?

ninjak84
09-13-2006, 12:59 PM
www.publicautomotives.com

Beyond sponsor, and local Calgary. This site is growing faster each day!
It helped me sell my car ( :cry: ) when I had to

403Gemini
09-13-2006, 06:00 PM
i know this isnt related to the topic

but i wish a canadian auto trader would pick this up, apparently theres one in the states where the seller needs to do a minimum point inspection (forget how many points) before they can post their vehicle (and it needs to be done at certain vendors). i think that would be an excellent idea for somebody to start up here. not only does it help the buyer feel mroe secure about the car they are purchasing, it also helps the seller because people feel more confident in the vehicle.

The Cosworth
09-13-2006, 06:02 PM
/\ /\

I second that

slickk
09-14-2006, 12:01 AM
Anyone know anything about carz4u.biz????

93Sol
09-20-2006, 01:50 PM
"Anyone know anything about carz4u.biz????"

I have used that online ad from carz4u.biz....my car did not sell after the 3 months and I am still trying to get the $150 money back offer....now 2.5 months later....would not recommend them at all.....a month ago I even went down to the address on the website to talk to them personally about the refund after I tried calling w/ no answer (called daily for a week), and it's not even a place of business....it's a post office box?????

Anyway....they are supposed to be sending a cheque by mail for the refund, however this was 2 weeks ago....local mail does not take that long.

sorry for the rant :D

just my 2 cents on that business for advertising vehicles for sale.

yellowsnow
09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
^^ yeah they are a bunch of scammers. they just look at your ad on other sites and phone you up and promise this guarentee. you can keep trying, but i heard a lot of people got screwed over with that guarantee. just depends how much you're willing to press them.

Steeztastic5000
11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
I have been trying to sell my RSX for a long time now with trader, I have probably sunk over 300 bucks into my ads with them (about a months worth) and I had some almosts (financing fell through) but it didnt sell and I wont waste that again. The best local site I have seen so far is www.albertasuperseller.com its free and you can list yourself but i think its fairly new.