PDA

View Full Version : FS: '92 Jetta

James
09-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Just a feeler, in no hurry to sell....but i may be upgrading my winter car. I just bought the Jetta in May, and other than some rust it is in immaculate condition. The car runs extremely soild and only has 142,000 original km. It was only owned by one owner, and old guy in his 60's, when i bought it from Northland Volkswagen less than 6 monhts ago. Youd would be very hard pressed to find a more mint condition mk2 Jetta( other than the rust specs), interior and overall drive feel is amazing, ive owned 3 VW's and this is by far the cleanest one.Heres some specs.

'92 Volkswagen Jetta 8v
White Ext with grey cloth interior
142,000km
5spd
Sunroof
power mirrors and Doors
Alpine MP3 Head Unit
2 10" Kicker comp Subs
Kicker Amp( all the electronics were installed professoinally right when i bought the car, so they still have a few years of warranty)

$5500 obo

I will have pics up within the day, so dont ask for pics please.

James
09-14-2006, 02:26 AM
oops, i dont know i did that, can a mod please move this too the marketplace, lol.

Zephyr
09-14-2006, 02:41 AM
moved:)

JspecB16
09-14-2006, 07:31 AM
I have driven this car, and it really does drive like brand new. It doesn't feel like an mk2 jetta at all. By far the most mint condition interior i have seen in an mk2. Suspension is still nice and stiff, G/L with the sale james. :thumbsup: