PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red hot Chilli Pepper tickets!

Kimchee
09-15-2006, 04:15 PM
selling for friend...call him directly at 397-7798 (Kevin)

he has 4 tickets @ $85 each (what he paid for them)

Section 201 Row 23

Pee_Sack
09-15-2006, 04:21 PM
is this is edmonton, and when is the concert?

Gspotracer
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
tommorow night in Calgary:thumbsup:

Kimchee
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Mars Volta
Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, AB
Sat, Sep 16, 2006 07:30 PM

concert is tomorrow

efjay40
09-19-2006, 09:39 AM
FYI, this guy Kevin verbally agreed to have sold these tickets to me Friday night. He said he was out drinking Friday night so told me he'd be in touch Saturday so I could come by and pick them up. I think, OK fine....I'd rather have them in my hand so this guy doesn't shaft me. What happens?

Saturday I have to track him down...after a few calls he gets back to me saying he's sold them to his sister.

After acknowledging that he did indeed agree to sell them to me he says it's family so he has to....I have a major problem with this. Kimchee, pass along to your friend Kevin that verbal sale is good enough for offer & acceptance....which equals a verbal contract. Sure, it's a tough spot saying no to your sister but if you already agreed to sell the tickets then they're SOLD.

After 2 hours of trying to find a scalper ticket I (along with the other 3 people who were going to use the tickets) were unable to attend the concert....and I hope I never see this Kevin guy because I don't want to look like a jerk having to punch him in the face.

Originally posted by Kimchee
selling for friend...call him directly at 397-7798 (Kevin)

he has 4 tickets @ $85 each (what he paid for them)

Section 201 Row 23

NGRPLZ.NET
09-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by efjay40
FYI, this guy Kevin verbally agreed to have sold these tickets to me Friday night. He said he was out drinking Friday night so told me he'd be in touch Saturday so I could come by and pick them up. I think, OK fine....I'd rather have them in my hand so this guy doesn't shaft me. What happens?

Saturday I have to track him down...after a few calls he gets back to me saying he's sold them to his sister.

After acknowledging that he did indeed agree to sell them to me he says it's family so he has to....I have a major problem with this. Kimchee, pass along to your friend Kevin that verbal sale is good enough for offer & acceptance....which equals a verbal contract. Sure, it's a tough spot saying no to your sister but if you already agreed to sell the tickets then they're SOLD.

After 2 hours of trying to find a scalper ticket I (along with the other 3 people who were going to use the tickets) were unable to attend the concert....and I hope I never see this Kevin guy because I don't want to look like a jerk having to punch him in the face.

Lets all call Mr. Kevin :D Wow.. sorry for your luck dude.