PDA

View Full Version : wrecked turbo 240SX on crowchild

Pages : [1] 2

b_t
09-15-2006, 10:48 PM
Was driving down crowchild at around 5:30 today and over on the right hand side just before the shaganappi turnoff, a fire truck was pulled over blocking the two right hand lanes and it looked like a white car was over on the grass with a stretcher laying next to it

Got closer to it and it wasn't a stretcher, but the front bumper, which was smashed to shit. the car has a low crappy looking spoiler, stock 240 taillights, was white on cheap 16" bronze rims, and the whole front end was SMASHED in. And this was on a completely straight section of road.

it had a nice intercooler but it was fucked up and folded back underneath the front end.

anybody know the car or what happened? I am not kidding when I say this was a totally straight section of road. How he managed to crash there is totally beyond me.

dj_rice
09-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Rain + RWD.....:dunno:

Lex350
09-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Rain + RWD.....:dunno:

no!!

Rain + an idiot that can't drive.

IT has nothing to do with rear wheel drive.

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 12:28 AM
I WAS FUCKEN IN THE GOD DAMN CAR! I actually saw you drive by. So, the list of mods, RHD 200sx from europe, blacktop sr20, 4 inch FMIC, Veilside kit, drift springs, no name rims, racing seats, alpine deck, turbosmart bov. So, we were driving down Crow, and a City Bus hit his brakes, and swerved within inches of passenger side (my side) of the car. My buddy driving, tapped the breaks to slow down so the bus wouldnt hit us, and we began to hydroplane and fishtail. Buddy tried to correct, but we hit the curb at about 80 (we were going no faster than 85 when it began to fishtail), and we turned around, back end went into the big ditch they have there for the drain, and back end hit the hill HARD, front end ripped off, I guess FMIC came off at this time too, we slid back down the hill into traffic, and luckily managed to get the car back to where b_t saw us. My door was within inches of the cement pillar of the pedestrian bridge, and it was scary as hell. Thankfully we were both wearing our seatbelts, and I got out with no harm done. Buddy driving hit his chest on the steering wheel, was winded, and had minor whiplash. He was transported to Foothills via EMS, and I had to fill out the accident report with the cops. In total, we had 3 firetrucks, 1 undercover, 1 marked, and 1 ambulance. Sad thing is, my buddy JUST got his car back a week and a half ago after over 4 MONTHS of work. She's in the impound for now, but he plans to work on it over the winter. Pretty scary day for me, and pretty sad day for my buddy!:cry: :drama: :thumbsdow :banghead: :bullshit::(

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 12:29 AM
rotten is does have to do with RWD, so STFU before you talk shit!

jcrules99
09-16-2006, 12:39 AM
ouch that sucks... good luck with the repairs

DonJuan
09-16-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by rotten42

no!!

Rain + an idiot that can't drive.

IT has nothing to do with rear wheel drive.
:werd:

AzN'SKillZ
09-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by quikkoop
I WAS FUCKEN IN THE GOD DAMN CAR! I actually saw you drive by. So, the list of mods, RHD 200sx from europe, blacktop sr20, 4 inch FMIC, Veilside kit, drift springs, no name rims, racing seats, alpine deck, turbosmart bov. So, we were driving down Crow, and a City Bus hit his brakes, and swerved within inches of passenger side (my side) of the car. My buddy driving, tapped the breaks to slow down so the bus wouldnt hit us, and we began to hydroplane and fishtail. Buddy tried to correct, but we hit the curb at about 80 (we were going no faster than 85 when it began to fishtail), and we turned around, back end went into the big ditch they have there for the drain, and back end hit the hill HARD, front end ripped off, I guess FMIC came off at this time too, we slid back down the hill into traffic, and luckily managed to get the car back to where b_t saw us. My door was within inches of the cement pillar of the pedestrian bridge, and it was scary as hell. Thankfully we were both wearing our seatbelts, and I got out with no harm done. Buddy driving hit his chest on the steering wheel, was winded, and had minor whiplash. He was transported to Foothills via EMS, and I had to fill out the accident report with the cops. In total, we had 3 firetrucks, 1 undercover, 1 marked, and 1 ambulance. Sad thing is, my buddy JUST got his car back a week and a half ago after over 4 MONTHS of work. She's in the impound for now, but he plans to work on it over the winter. Pretty scary day for me, and pretty sad day for my buddy!:cry: :drama: :thumbsdow :banghead: :bullshit::(

that sucks for ur buddy, hope he gets better soon and fixis up the car.

this kinda scares me cuz i just started drivin rwd too.

01RedDX
09-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Looong ago, I fishtailed a few times in my FC3S in similar weather on Crowchild, and once it turned ugly on Deerfoot... I learned about having proper tires and alignment the hard way, and the worst incident was when I had neither.

It's scary shit.

bluetek
09-16-2006, 01:07 AM
I WAS FUCKEN IN THE GOD DAMN CAR! (

hey buddy. Got pics by any chance?

CiViC_KiLLA
09-16-2006, 01:49 AM
rotten and b_T are just faggots and dont understand yes it was scary shit, b_t sorry my driving isnt up 2 par with ur master skills, it is too bad my car is now shit with my 17"gold not 16" bronze wheelz and my low wing not the big fnf style shit, if u were in the same situation as i was u wouldn't take to kindly to ppl like u two...u have no idea how it was...so fuck off that wasnt ur car it was mine......HYDROPLANE it happens dick heads! so in honesty :whocares: about what u say!

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 01:57 AM
Hydroplaning sucks. I was crusing down deerfoot in a downpour one time, and the ruts that heavy trucks make in the road filled up brimming to the top. I hit it, felt my steering go loose and held on tight. The back end kicked out a bit, but once it caught on the "high part" of the lane I was good.

Hydroplaning is SCARY. Its a total lack of control. You just have to hope for the best, and aim your tires for dry.

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Civic n I have no pics of the incident as we were both hurried out of the cold weather by CPS and EMS. Although, we have heard rumors that another one of our friends does, but still not 100% sure if that is true or not, and even if he does, Im not sure if Civic wants them posted.

AllGoNoShow
09-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Shitty luck guys but news flash, its nothing to do with RWD.

I drove RWD all last winter and will this winter with summer tires and never managed to do what you guys are doing. And don't give me the bullshit my car has more power then yours cause this car has enough power for its weight on summer tires inthemiddle of winter.

Learn to drive or buy somethign with traction control

benyl
09-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by CiViC_KiLLA
rotten and b_T are just faggots and dont understand yes it was scary shit, b_t sorry my driving isnt up 2 par with ur master skills, it is too bad my car is now shit with my 17"gold not 16" bronze wheelz and my low wing not the big fnf style shit, if u were in the same situation as i was u wouldn't take to kindly to ppl like u two...u have no idea how it was...so fuck off that wasnt ur car it was mine......HYDROPLANE it happens dick heads! so in honesty :whocares: about what u say!

Hydroplaning only happens if you have cheap tires or they are bald. It also only happens when you are driving too fast for the conditions.

If you were going as fast as you say you werre going, you would not have hydroplanned with good tires.

I drove by just after you spun off the road at about 120 km/h. It was not raining hard enough, nor was there enough water on the road to hydroplane with even half decent tires.

It has nothing to do with RWD unless you floored it as you were spinning to exagerate the problem.

Glad you are ok. Sucks that you car is busted. I have hydroplanned off the road with shitty tires and about an inch of water on the road. I know what it is like.

n1zm0
09-16-2006, 08:25 AM
it's good that the outcome wasn't worse.

but the best way to learn how to drive is rwd in CDN winter, my first S13 in winter taught me alot about patience in driving a RWD in shitty conditions. Never had an accident but came very close countless times.

KLCC
09-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I had no problem driving with RWD for last 5~6 years in rain nor snow.....so I don't think it is RWD's fault. Hydroplane only happens with a shitty tire and/or excess speed. But thank god no body was hurt in this situation.

rage2
09-16-2006, 11:08 AM
I was there and I saw it happen, about 5 or 6 cars behind. You were driving too fast for the amount of cars on the road at the time.

CiViC_KiLLA
09-16-2006, 11:11 AM
its weird tho, i bought new tires about 3 months ago, i only took it to the track once, and they semed fine the other times it rained so i was none the wiser, shit happens, and were both ok, im really sore now, im going to the impound lot to take pics, i'll post them when i get them, but its hard to say what happened, there was lots of rain, i had a bus beside me pushing water in front of my car,, but i dont kno, as long as i can fix it i'll be fine.:dunno:

CiViC_KiLLA
09-16-2006, 11:29 AM
i wasnt drivin that fast, the only car behind me was a tiburon.....he stopped after i spun out, so how do u kno i was drivin fast?!?!? in anycase shit happened, ok there happy i have to deal with it now, if it happened to any of u im sure these cocky ass kids would make u mad tellin u hjow to drive! get traction control...PLEASE once u start fishtailin if u have the room u can control it, i could have but i would have hit the bus, i didnt want to id rather ditch the car then hit someone else...and thats what i did.....so lets leave it at that.....maybe now i sould go out and buy a BMW just to say i can drive with summer tires in the winter, then that way when another kid crahses his car i can tell him that its not RWD its the driver!:closed:

GQBalla
09-16-2006, 11:40 AM
i was right behind your car when this happened ^^^ it was absolutly nuts im glad to hear your okay - all i see was your car white 200sx start to swerve and than hit the curb caught some air as it smashed into the hill. - im glad your okay though i saw the tiburon pull over right away i also saw that blue city bus slow down and slightly pull over -

i couldn't believe that happened though look straight out of the movies -

b_t
09-16-2006, 11:51 AM

dude I drove past you on my summer tires and was going 110km/h up until then and the rest of the way down Crowchild until 16th without an issue and the guy who sold the tires to me actually said they were really bad for wet traction and hydroplaned easy... the roads weren't that bad

just get better tires next time

Lex350
09-16-2006, 12:26 PM
rotten is does have to do with RWD, so STFU before you talk shit!

Your right...you buddy can't drive a RWD car worth shit. To blame it on rwd is not putting credit where it's do. Many, many other people have driven rwd vehicles all their life and not snacked it up.

Maybe your buddy should have left the training wheels on.

Lex350
09-16-2006, 12:28 PM

you are right...hyroplaning only happens to rwd cars.

maybe you were just driving too fast for the conditions?

no...of course not. This couldn't possibly be your fault at all....tool!!!

dankish1
09-16-2006, 12:50 PM
im going to back this guy up here. i was driving on crowchild last night and i also hydroplaned. not to any extent that i swerved or anything but every once and a while u could feel the wheel loosen up. its in the ruts on the road. if u drive on the high parts your fine. soorty to hear about ur car man

nusneak
09-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Suspension also plays a role in traction. Personally I've been flying up onramps/offramps doing 100km/hr in my shitty corolla with shitty tires and I have no problems not crashing or going sideways and not crashing even .

Im going with either you are far to inexperienced for a car like that, you were not paying attention, or most unlikely something unfortunate happened and you had to ditch your car because of something out of your hands..

Edit:

My buddy driving, tapped the breaks to slow down so the bus wouldnt hit us, and we began to hydroplane and fishtail. Buddy tried to correct, but we hit the curb at about 80 (we were going no faster than 85 when it began to fishtail),
Upon re-reading that, its evident he did not start to hydroplane. He was going fast in the rain (with less traction) and shifted the weight and started drifting then crashed... Thats exactly what I just read, you should learn to drift when your NOT in traffic.

FivE.SeveN
09-16-2006, 01:15 PM
I broke my back tires loose yesterday coming turning @ a stopsign... sometimes even a bit of water on the road can surprise you.

Sucks about the car man, at least you guys are OK.

turab16
09-16-2006, 01:15 PM
sorry to hear about the accident,

i drive rwd, i know i have shitty tread on the tires and last nite
was a bit freaky to say the least as the tail of my 240sx was at times
a bit jumpy...... and thats why i kept under speed limit all the time!

snow tires are coming out asap!

Genjuro
09-16-2006, 01:56 PM

you are right...hyroplaning only happens to rwd cars.

What? no it doesnt. i hydro in my teg in bad conditions easy.
hope your being sarcastic..

A790
09-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro

Note the sarcasm.

Lex350
09-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Genjuro

yes I am...I forgot the smiley:D

carter_prelude
09-16-2006, 02:22 PM
ugh..."another inexperience 240sx driver"...:rolleyes: seriously, your only getting picked on because you drive a 240sx don't worry about it some people believe you have to be a pro race/drifter driver to drive a 240sx lol...its not even THAT powerful. Everyone's going to get into an accident be it their fault or not, we're all human and we make mistakes.

:drama: fuckin 240 haters :whipped:

CiViC_KiLLA
09-16-2006, 04:33 PM
its tru ppl can hate all they want...it happened its ove with now...hate all u want to i dont care, it doesnt make nething change...inexperienced or what ever...it does happen and when it does catch u off guard something will go wrong...im no king drifter, even still water and pavement are too different things....just cause u kno how to drift doesnt mean you'll save ur car everytime!

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by benyl

Hydroplaning only happens if you have cheap tires or they are bald. It also only happens when you are driving too fast for the conditions.

If you were going as fast as you say you werre going, you would not have hydroplanned with good tires.

I drove by just after you spun off the road at about 120 km/h. It was not raining hard enough, nor was there enough water on the road to hydroplane with even half decent tires.

It has nothing to do with RWD unless you floored it as you were spinning to exagerate the problem.

Glad you are ok. Sucks that you car is busted. I have hydroplanned off the road with shitty tires and about an inch of water on the road. I know what it is like.

True, tires have alot to do with it. When I hydro'd I had 1/2 bald winters on waiting for my new rims and tires. Dangerous mistake. I kept it under control though.

Alot of the problem with someone who hydroplanes is they oversteer not knowing their lack in control. This often makes the difference between maybe swerving a little bit, and a barrier.

Lex350
09-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Hahahahaha

CiViC_KiLLA is calling me out in PM

"im callin u out...brign ur shit....enough is enough, if u got such a problem come talk to me face to face"

:drama:

I'm not exactly sure what he want tme to do but I think he wants me to drop what I' am doing an go meet him for a latte:D

It's a bitch that it happened but try and take responsibility for your actions. I know that's probably asking too much of you. Learn to drive in the rain/snow...hell just learn to drive!

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

Lex350
09-16-2006, 05:02 PM
its tru ppl just cause u kno how to drift doesnt mean you'll save ur car everytime!

In your case it happens to be true!:rofl: :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
09-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by b_t
Was driving down crowchild at around 5:30 today

I WAS FUCKEN IN THE GOD DAMN CAR!

I drove by just after you spun off the road at about 120 km/h.

Originally posted by rage2
I was there and I saw it happen, about 5 or 6 cars behind. You were driving too fast for the amount of cars on the road at the time.

Originally posted by GQBalla
i was right behind your car when this happened

Hahaha, was half of Beyond on Crowchild on Friday?

:rofl:

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Rotten, best of luck throughout this winter, hope you run into the same troubles so we can flame you! And I hope more than your front bumper is ripped off, cause assholes like you deserve this shit!

Lex350
09-16-2006, 05:41 PM
well it could happen...but not because I am driving like a retard.

hope it doesn't.

I'm not happy this happened to the guy but when he comes up with such a lame excuse for what happened, I'm going to give him a hard time. He should have just came out and said he fucked up.

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 07:55 PM
well it could happen...but not because I am driving like a retard.

hope it doesn't.

I'm not happy this happened to the guy but when he comes up with such a lame excuse for what happened, I'm going to give him a hard time. He should have just came out and said he fucked up.

Reminds me of the srt-4 near glenmore. "I was doing 60"... MPH...

thesmackdown
09-16-2006, 11:00 PM
If a person is going that fast in the rain they deserve period. I've even taken racing lessons and not for a moment would speed like that in the rain, it is only stupid and not to mention you are disregarding the safety of other drivers on the road. One less idiot on the roads is good for us all.

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by thesmackdown
If a person is going that fast in the rain they deserve period. I've even taken racing lessons and not for a moment would speed like that in the rain, it is only stupid and not to mention you are disregarding the safety of other drivers on the road. One less idiot on the roads is good for us all. Normally I would agree with you, but seeing how we were just barely over the speed limit and being passed by other cars makes me want to tell you to piss off, but you know what, people are convinced its cause we were speeding and driving skills and w/e else you wanna pull out of your ass. Its weird how car enthusiasts hate being stereotyped as street racers, and yet we do it among ourselves? :bullshit: :guns:

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Speed isn't the only factor. Tires, begginer drivers, bad suspension, other people causing you to have to brake, accelerate, swerve ect.

100 things can result in a hydroplane, so please would everyone stop blaming it on speed, be it the most common cause or not.

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by CarbonCopy
Speed isn't the only factor. Tires, begginer drivers, bad suspension, other people causing you to have to brake, accelerate, swerve ect.

100 things can result in a hydroplane, so please would everyone stop blaming it on speed, be it the most common cause or not.

Well put. End of discussion.

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 11:07 PM

Well put. End of discussion.

:thumbsup:

Now how about those flames? :rofl:

AzN'SKillZ
09-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Rotten, best of luck throughout this winter, hope you run into the same troubles so we can flame you! And I hope more than your front bumper is ripped off, cause assholes like you deserve this shit!

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

rotton hope u stay safe in the winter and no accidents, and if u do dont post on beyond cuz no one will give u any sympathy.

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

rotton hope u stay safe in the winter and no accidents, and if u do dont post on beyond cuz no one will give u any sympathy.

:thumbsup: The guy just wrecked his car, give him a break then!

quikkoop
09-16-2006, 11:44 PM
Carbon, Im not sure I understand that last post? Did rotten crash his car? Im lost. Azn'Skillz, thx for the support! :werd: :thumbsup:

Vietsta
09-17-2006, 12:14 AM
:drama: :drama:
post pictures of the 240

CarbonCopy
09-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Carbon, Im not sure I understand that last post? Did rotten crash his car? Im lost. Azn'Skillz, thx for the support! :werd: :thumbsup:

Sorry for the confusion. "rotton" was being a dick towards the guy who crashed, and AZN was supporting the idea of being somehwhat decent to the guy who crashed.

So, I thumbs-up'ed and agreed that rotton should give the guy a break.

M_K_3
09-17-2006, 12:47 AM
hey man i just was reading up on this.... and most of u here should fuckk off.... k he doesnt need u guys bashin him he has to fix the car now and shit happens... speeding or not its fucked up u should be supporting the guy and not tellin him what he did was wrong cuz he knows it was.... anyways good luck with everything buddy hope it works out!

XRracing
09-17-2006, 02:43 AM
fuck ya your a dushe Rotten i hope you do have bad luck with that pos rx8 and for giving him a hard time why dont you step up and talk this shit to all his friends faces why he have to step up to call you out face to face why did you get out of your car right there and talk your bullshit to his face faggot so eat shit and and dont waste his mother fucking time

CarbonCopy
09-17-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by XRracing
fuck ya your a dushe Rotten i hope you do have bad luck with that pos rx8 and for giving him a hard time why dont you step up and talk this shit to all his friends faces why he have to step up to call you out face to face why did you get out of your car right there and talk your bullshit to his face faggot so eat shit and and dont waste his mother fucking time

As much as I dislike his posts, I really don't think fighting fire with fire is a great idea.

marko polo
09-17-2006, 03:05 AM
pictures plz

XRracing
09-17-2006, 03:05 AM
and why not

01RedDX
09-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Shitty luck guys but news flash, its nothing to do with RWD.

I drove RWD all last winter and will this winter with summer tires and never managed to do what you guys are doing. And don't give me the bullshit my car has more power then yours cause this car has enough power for its weight on summer tires inthemiddle of winter.

Learn to drive or buy somethign with traction control

Your car has completely different handling dynamics. I used to drive a friend's 735il, it's all about holding the road. Japanese compacts are a different story. But not in reference to this incident at all, i don't know what the driver did/didn't do.

XRracing
09-17-2006, 03:12 AM
man when some one comes on here and starts talking shit about my friend and his car im going to speak my mind that car was his life and still is it will never change and rotten is bashing him cuz rotten is the best driver in the world he doesnt know this guy he can jus say you are the shittest driver out there cuz he makes one mistake and for fuck sakes its not even his fault so ill say what i want and no one can change that like :whocares:

blueripper6
09-17-2006, 06:07 AM
man... everyone in here, who is saying its because he is inexpierenced, or that he is a bad driver, or that he was speeding, half you probably think that he was drifting across 3 lanes of traffic or something. How can you judge someones driving skills because of an accident.

he may or may not be at fault, but he is responsible, its his car, he was driving, and his car is now fucked up. And this isnt just sympathy for another 240 driver, even if a mustang guy came on here and the same shit went down, i would have the same opinion.

Accidents happens, that why they are ACCIDENTS! But this is pointless, this guy could have been Petter Solberg, with $20,000 rain tires, with a car tuned for wet tarmac, and the skills to outdrive anyone and people would still call him an idiot and a bad driver. haha

Lex350
09-17-2006, 10:48 AM

don't worry...I won't be here looking for sympathy. I just hope I don't get hit by some fool who can't drive in the rain.

hahahahha

Lex350
09-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by CarbonCopy

Sorry for the confusion. "rotton" was being a dick towards the guy who crashed, and AZN was supporting the idea of being somehwhat decent to the guy who crashed.

So, I thumbs-up'ed and agreed that rotton should give the guy a break.

I'll give him a break when he admits it ws his fault and not some "act of God" that made him crack up his car.

what can I say...I'm having a slow weekend.:D

Lex350
09-17-2006, 10:54 AM

thank you for informing me about the pos car I drive. I hope some day to be able to upgrade to as nice a vehicle as you drive....some day....some day. ;)

Look if you kiddies are getting this upset over some e-thug comments, you have bigger problems to deal with. Go home and cry to yo mamma!:drama:

IT's not a great thing when someone smashs their car but if twit is going to blame it on anything but himself, it's just going to happen again....I just hoipe he doesn't take anybody else with him.

CiViC_KiLLA
09-17-2006, 12:16 PM
thanks everyone for there support...except rotten.......shit does happen if my buddie would have been hurt yea i would have had to live with it, but he didnt, so im thankful for that, u can get behind the wheel and expect everything to just fall in place, all green lights, o traffic, it doesnt happen, when i was driving i didnt expect to just get home without the back end swaying back and forth i took so much time i drove the speed limit and everything, what happened to us isnt my fault, it could be to some degree like instead of 85 i should have done 80 but rotten doesnt understand, hes got a one track mind, god forbid anything happen to him when he is driving, but like they said shit does happen and i have to live with it, i told rotten if he would like to continue telling me how it is in person i would be more than happy to give him the time to explain himself.........:devil:

SilverBoost
09-17-2006, 12:28 PM
I love how these threads really get things solved. Man if it weren't for the internet, imagine how many everyday occurances we'd have going on out there that we wouldn't be able to argue into oblivion.

Toms-SC
09-17-2006, 12:34 PM

awww shit tyrone, you tell him boi!

Lex350
09-17-2006, 12:38 PM
thanks everyone for there support...except rotten.......shit does happen if my buddie would have been hurt yea i would have had to live with it, but he didnt, so im thankful for that, u can get behind the wheel and expect everything to just fall in place, all green lights, o traffic, it doesnt happen, when i was driving i didnt expect to just get home without the back end swaying back and forth i took so much time i drove the speed limit and everything, what happened to us isnt my fault, it could be to some degree like instead of 85 i should have done 80 but rotten doesnt understand, hes got a one track mind, god forbid anything happen to him when he is driving, but like they said shit does happen and i have to live with it, i told rotten if he would like to continue telling me how it is in person i would be more than happy to give him the time to explain himself.........:devil:

;)

Lex350
09-17-2006, 12:39 PM

see image

AzN'SKillZ
09-17-2006, 12:44 PM

don't worry...I won't be here looking for sympathy. I just hope I don't get hit by some fool who can't drive in the rain.

hahahahha

KARMAS A BITCH

u make jokes about somone that just got into a accident, so karmas gona get u sooner or later.

thinmyster
09-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

awww shit tyrone, you tell him boi! :rofl: :rofl: 4lifeyO

v2kai
09-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Hahaha, was half of Beyond on Crowchild on Friday?

i was thinking the exact same thing

khtm
09-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Hahahahaha

CiViC_KiLLA is calling me out in PM

"im callin u out...brign ur shit....enough is enough, if u got such a problem come talk to me face to face"

Rotten, do these kiddies who want to fight even know that you're in your 40s and might just have a little bit more driving experience than them? :thumbsup:

People are always so quick to blame RWD instead of maybe taking a driving course and learning how to drive.

Sucks to hear about your crash man, but don't be naive in saying that "it would have happened to anyone".

Redlyne_mr2
09-17-2006, 12:50 PM
I think they average age in this thread is 15 it would be even lower if only rage hadnt posted lol. Instead of arguing does anyone have pics of the car so this can at least be a decent spotted thread.

XRracing
09-17-2006, 01:01 PM

tyrone? my name is jordan

and rotten jus leave your making things worse and the more you do that the more people are going to bitch at you so why dont you and your rx8 take your asses out of this tread

Lex350
09-17-2006, 01:05 PM

KARMAS A BITCH

u make jokes about somone that just got into a accident, so karmas gona get u sooner or later.

Yeah...I thought about that but I've already had enough Karma with this car....besides, if this car gets smashed, I'll just go get something better.

Lex350
09-17-2006, 01:06 PM

tyrone? my name is jordan

and rotten jus leave your making things worse and the more you do that the more people are going to bitch at you so why dont you and your rx8 take your asses out of this tread

making it worse...no!....making it real Tyrone!!!

:whocares:

p.s. Jordan?...I'd stick with Tyrone!:D

Z_Fan
09-17-2006, 01:07 PM

Starts out completely false. Finishes up with some truth.

Hydroplaning can happen to any drive of vehicle, whether it be FWD, RWD or AWD - doesn't matter.

The most common error young (or inexperienced) drivers make is trying to fix what their car is doing during hydroplaning. If you hydroplane, you have no ability to correct the car. Don't steer, don't brake. Period.

Hold the steering wheel straight and wait for traction at which point your input will actually do something and then, if possible, you can attempt to correct the car. Attempting to correct the car immediately will greatly increase the chances you will have an accident, as the moment you gain traction, the car will shoot off in whatever direction you've pointed it. Not necessarily the correct one at that given moment.

It can also happen on ANY tire, no matter what make it is, or how much it costs. Doesn't matter whether it is NEW or OLD, all tires will hydroplane given the correct conditions. Obviously worn tires decrease the required speed before hydroplaning will occur. Make no mistake, no matter what you've got strapped on to your wheels, you can hydroplane. The instant your speed exceeds the tires ability to channel the water away, you will hydroplane. Period. It's not debatable or conjucture, it's fact.

Thought I'd add some hopefully useful information to a thread that is elsewise full of a lot of bullshit. Shit happens.

Lex350
09-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

Hydroplaning can happen to any drive of vehicle, whether it be FWD, RWD or AWD - doesn't matter.

The most common error young (or inexperienced) drivers make is trying to fix what their car is doing during hydroplaning. If you hydroplane, you have no ability to correct the car. Don't steer, don't brake. Period.

Hold the steering wheel straight and wait for traction at which point your input will actually do something and then, if possible, you can attempt to correct the car. Attempting to correct the car immediately will greatly increase the chances you will have an accident, as the moment you gain traction, the car will shoot off in whatever direction you've pointed it. Not necessarily the correct one at that given moment.

It can also happen on ANY tire, no matter what make it is, or how much it costs. Doesn't matter whether it is NEW or OLD, all tires will hydroplane given the correct conditions. Obviously worn tires decrease the required speed before hydroplaning will occur. Make no mistake, no matter what you've got strapped on to your wheels, you can hydroplane. The instant your speed exceeds the tires ability to channel the water away, you will hydroplane. Period. It's not debatable or conjucture, it's fact.

Thought I'd add some hopefully useful information to a thread that is elsewise full of a lot of bullshit. Shit happens.

best post yet!

XRracing
09-17-2006, 01:11 PM
im proud of my name jack ass you got something against it

thinmyster
09-17-2006, 01:11 PM
i told rotten if he would like to continue telling me how it is in person i would be more than happy to give him the time to explain himself.........:devil:

edit* forgot one more

im proud of my name jack ass you got something against it

When keepin' it "real" goes wrong :rofl: :rofl:

Lex350
09-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

When keepin' it "real" goes wrong :rofl: :rofl:

can't argue with that:D :D :D

riceeater
09-17-2006, 01:20 PM

best post yet!

you had YOUR chance to post the same wisdom, but instead you chose to be a cocky asshole...

seriously, how old are you? a lot of your answers make you sound like some old cocky prick, with nothing better to do but come on here and work on his superiority complex...

Yeah...I thought about that but I've already had enough Karma with this car....besides, if this car gets smashed, I'll just go get something better.

woooptie doo, hotshot can afford INSURANCE :zzz: way to go champ, you can buy another car! i'm sure that'll impress the highschool population on beyond... are you gonna stun us all with another 30k car like the mighty RX8?

XRracing
09-17-2006, 01:20 PM
answer me do you have something against my name

XRracing
09-17-2006, 01:24 PM
fuckin old man

b_t
09-17-2006, 01:25 PM
This thread is way better then I expected it to get

riceeater
09-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by b_t
This thread is way better then I expected it to get

you're such a tool... you're only posting to start and stirr shit, not coz you give a fuck about people crashing or coz you have a life and actual shit to do with your time :thumbsup: post on loser

khtm
09-17-2006, 01:34 PM
And why are you posting, riceeater?

b_t
09-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by riceeater

you're such a tool... you're only posting to start and stirr shit, not coz you give a fuck about people crashing or coz you have a life and actual shit to do with your time :thumbsup: post on loser

I've crashed my car twice and that is all I really needed to do to learn that when I crash, it is only MY fault absolutely NO ONE elses, and it is NOT the car's, because it is MY job to maintain MY car and if I fail to do this and something breaks, causing ME to crash, it is still MY fault REGARDLESS of the weather.

therefore this person's crash is nobody but his own fault, wolverine's amazing 100km/h drift over a guardrail is his fault, and so on down the line

there would have been no problem here, I didn't stir anything up really, the owner and his passenger did that on their own and then beyond did the rest

?????
09-17-2006, 01:40 PM

riceeater
09-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by b_t

I've crashed my car twice and that is all I really needed to do to learn that when I crash, it is only MY fault absolutely NO ONE elses, and it is NOT the car's, because it is MY job to maintain MY car and if I fail to do this and something breaks, causing ME to crash, it is still MY fault REGARDLESS of the weather.

therefore this person's crash is nobody but his own fault, wolverine's amazing 100km/h drift over a guardrail is his fault, and so on down the line

there would have been no problem here, I didn't stir anything up really, the owner and his passenger did that on their own and then beyond did the rest

you crashed, learned your lesson and crashed again?? or wait... you crashed, didnt learn your lesson, acted stupid and it happened to you again, so now you start threads to stirr shit to prove your moral superiority? you know why you made this thread, otherwise you wouldnt keep emphasizing that the road was STRAIGHT, but made no mention of the fact that it was raining like hell...

and how do you have any clue about the 100km/h driftxxxxxorr? sounds to me you're quick to jump to any conclusion that would allow you to bash someone else, coz that makes your sack swell

Originally posted by khtm
And why are you posting, riceeater?

coz B_T is a tool, and his posts prove it

EDIT: ok, here's an actual contribution...

on crowchild, many many times, the roadway gets partly washed up and there are huge puddles or streams of water... i think zfan is right, its the reaction that you have when you do start to hydroplane or fishtail that will decide whether you crash or not most of hte time... i've hydroplaned with all my cars, and with various tires on crowchild during heavy rains but i've managed to correct that every time... a few years back, i started fishtailing on crowchild by the university train station after hitting some ice (and that area is about as straight as they can be)... i spun out and bounced off the railling right away, and was not even doing 60 (hence why i was able to drive off) so even with all the precautions shit can happen... you never know, yeah he was speeding, but maybe he sped down that stretch of road 1000 times in bad weather, and thought the car could handle it... well it didnt, and hence his car is fucked. He admited that it was his fault and he is glad he didnt hurt anyone else... lets let him learn his lesson like our pal B_T did, and hopefully he'll be a model driver like B_T

Supa Dexta
09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
girls, girls, girls....

:whocares: :closed: :rolleyes:

b_t
09-17-2006, 01:54 PM

coz B_T is a tool, and his posts prove it

awww shit, I lack e-friends. that sucks.
you just don't make a whole lot of sense and don't come across as especially smart since you apparently cannot read, so I'll just let that one be.

Honda_002
09-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Im pretty sure the second time b_t crashed was because of tires/ weather conditions, that tunnel gets pretty slippery, but nonetheless, b_t proved an obvious point, its your job to maintain your car ect ect, thus a crash is your fault. Thats just the way it goes, and so what if he is stirring shit, hes doing a good job of pissing faggots off who cant ignore comments.

ahem rice eater

T78Supra1
09-17-2006, 01:57 PM
This thread is funny to read.....

But has gone way to far.... I think everyone needs to just chill out alittle.

This thread would be so much better if there were some pics.

Also sorry to here about your car.....we can all say this is how you handle hydroplanning but the truth is that when it happens you have a split second to react and some of the best drivers still screw up..

As some of you guys said he was driving way to fast....which might be the case but if someone was hurt or even killed this forum would be soooo different.

Well at least i hope it would

FiveFreshFish
09-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Thankfully we were both wearing our seatbelts, and I got out with no harm done. Buddy driving hit his chest on the steering wheel, was winded, and had minor whiplash.

How did he contact the steering wheel if he was belted in?

XRracing
09-17-2006, 02:11 PM
hes a big guy and his steering wheel is right in his face

Lex350
09-17-2006, 02:22 PM

you had YOUR chance to post the same wisdom, but instead you chose to be a cocky asshole...

seriously, how old are you? a lot of your answers make you sound like some old cocky prick, with nothing better to do but come on here and work on his superiority complex...

woooptie doo, hotshot can afford INSURANCE :zzz: way to go champ, you can buy another car! i'm sure that'll impress the highschool population on beyond... are you gonna stun us all with another 30k car like the mighty RX8?

It doesn’t surprise me that your feeble mind can’t grasp what I was getting at.

What I was saying is that it is a car...and cars can be replaced. No sense getting all freaked out over it. There are so many more important things to worry about.

Lex350
09-17-2006, 02:23 PM
answer me do you have something against my name

no...it fits you perfectly:D

Lex350
09-17-2006, 02:25 PM
fuckin old man

ouch!! now you've done it...THE SHAME...THE SHAME!!!

how does one go on after being called out like that so bad?!

Honestly...is that the best you can come up with. I showed my son this and even he thinks your a tool!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Lex350
09-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by b_t

awww shit, I lack e-friends. that sucks.
you just don't make a whole lot of sense and don't come across as especially smart since you apparently cannot read, so I'll just let that one be.

I'll be your e-friend if you don't mind that I'm a "fuckin old man". :D

riceeater sure has anger management issues!

CarbonCopy
09-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

A basic elaboration of what I said... An accident always has some sort of fault. If nothing went wrong, there would never be accidents. Had the driver of the car not overcompensated, had the car in front not slammed on the brakes, had this, had that, there is always going to be fault whether it be accidental or not.

Everyone in this thread needs to take a chill pill, accidents happen. I've been in them, im sure everyone on here has been in one or another accident in their life. I can't think of a single scenario where the fault cant be laid on SOMETHING, other then complete acts of nature.

So now that we know fault is gonna happen, why don't we all stop pointing fingers, and post some pics!!

carter_prelude
09-17-2006, 02:46 PM
is someone going to the impound yet? lets see some pics, and a close up on the tires :thumbsup: