PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question..

TrU3pLaYa786
09-16-2006, 10:21 PM
15 years old.. 120 pounds...

Here's the prob..

I don't think i'm eating right..

Got somewhat cheekbones showing.. and i know not eating is causing these bags under the eyes.. they're like permanent there.. they have been there for a while now.. while as in a real long time.. well i don't know what im doig wrong.. The main problem is the cheekbones and the bags under the eyes.. killing my confidence..
plus its not like im a skinny guy.. well average somewhat.. and still have a tummy showing

daily routine..

breakfast= chocolate milk
school
lunch= burrito or a sub bar (vegetarian.. muslim)
come home.. eat food.. as in maybe some rice
watch tv for 2 hours
play ball for about 2 hours
watch tv
sleep (weekdays= 11:30pm-6:45am)

natejj
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Your breakfast is chocolate milk and your supper is rice, and you ask why you are skinny?

My goodness.

Go buy some Vector, eat that for breakfast. I love the stuff.

For supper? Gosh sakes man... unless its a pound of rice, add something!

KuruptEX
09-16-2006, 10:36 PM
wow juss cause ur muslim(im muslim too)
ADD some meat to ur routine

GTS Jeff
09-16-2006, 11:34 PM
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/food-guide-aliment/index_e.html

CarbonCopy
09-16-2006, 11:38 PM
A good breakfast is key. If I get up and go without breakfast, I feel it all day. Protien is important. Whether it be from eggs, meat, cheese, or milk. Post up what your religious beiliefs dont permit you to eat, and we can better suggest a healthy way to put some meat on your bones!

-QA-
09-16-2006, 11:54 PM
could be your sleep aswell for baggy eyes :dunno: and you should definately eat a better breakfast. And i didnt see homework in that routine :D

nismodrifter
09-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Did you forget to tell us about something in your routine?

Ie: this
http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/anorexia.jpg

Dood...I'm like 21 years old..5'10"....weigh 150..and even I think that you are crazy.

EAT MORE FOOD DOOD!

TrU3pLaYa786
09-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Well actually.. I have been throwing up sometimes SOEMTIMES after eating..

anyways.. its not just rice. it came out wrong

i think i eat normal.. i dont know

like somtimes fish burgers.. umm tortilla/ chicken..

but yea i threw up a few times after eating..

BTW.. i had another question.. why is my back screwed up? as in.. it has "dinosaur" feature, as in, my back bone somewhat sticks out back and shows behind my neck.. it makes you look like a punk.. ive been a feew kids at school with the same thing.. solutions?

turbotrip
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
^posture, stand up straight with ur shoulders back

k98303
09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
wow u only drink chocolate milk for breakfast...?
dude.....eat more for breakfast it is so important

topmade
09-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by TrU3pLaYa786
Well actually.. I have been throwing up sometimes SOEMTIMES after eating..

anyways.. its not just rice. it came out wrong

i think i eat normal.. i dont know

BTW.. i had another question.. why is my back screwed up? as in.. it has "dinosaur" feature, as in, my back bone somewhat sticks out back and shows behind my neck.. it makes you look like a punk.. ive been a feew kids at school with the same thing.. solutions?

Would seem to me you guys have bad sitting postures. Force yourself to have good posture when sitting and walking, especially if your on the pc all the time with online chats.

VW02
09-17-2006, 01:49 AM
how tall are you, that might affect you in some way i guess

ashee
09-17-2006, 08:41 AM
(vegetarian..... muslim)

How are you vegetarian but eat fish burgers and chicken?

You drink chocolate milk for breakfast, buritos for lunch, rice for dinner and you sometimes throw up after eating? Why did you start this thread? :rolleyes:Get some help.

hussein
09-17-2006, 10:37 AM
+1 Eaaaaaaaaat meat.

I am guessing you only eat Halal meat by your first post. So maybe invest in a meal replacement powder, that way you can get a good ratio of carbs, fat, and protein, to supplement the lack of any of the 3 in your diet.

But then again, you haven't been totally specific on your exact diet.

Good luck.

hussein
09-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ashee

You drink chocolate milk for breakfast, buritos for lunch, rice for dinner and you sometimes throw up after eating? Why did you start this thread? :rolleyes:Get some help.

It is possible he said vegetarian to make it simpler than just saying he doesn't eat pig's meat, then having a bunch of questions and debates about it, then the whole thread gets hijacked.

I hope that clears up your confusion. :rolleyes:

robpark
09-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Throwing up after eating is something you should be concerned about. If your body is malnourished, vomitting can sometimes be the reaction to a sudden input of nutrients/food. That said, you RARELY see this outside of the Third World.

Another thing that can cause the vomitting is an extremely low blood sugar level (also can cause dizziness, blurred vision) which would indicate that you are not eating enough nor well enough, or that you have hypo-glycemia or diabetes... If it happens now and then, you might want to run it by your doctor.

Also, if you don't eat enough and then try to partake in some sort of physically straining activity (could be something as "strenuous" as standing on the C-Train) that can cause dizziness and nausea...

ashee
09-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by hussein

It is possible he said vegetarian to make it simpler than just saying he doesn't eat pig's meat, then having a bunch of questions and debates about it, then the whole thread gets hijacked.

I hope that clears up your confusion. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure most of us would have understood if he said he was muslim and didn't eat pork.

pinoyhero
09-17-2006, 11:17 AM
breakfast= chocolate milk

Vector or other healthy cereal

school
lunch= burrito or a sub bar (vegetarian.. muslim)

Pack a hearty sandwich and a granola bar

come home.. eat food.. as in maybe some rice

Have a well balanced meal with protien carbs and fats

watch tv for 2 hours
play ball for about 2 hours
watch tv
sleep (weekdays= 11:30pm-6:45am)

Throughout, drink more water and milk and less pop or kool-aid. Start with small changes don't do everything at once but you should look to get a more well rounded daily diet.

snade831
09-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Yikes, you're eating like 600 cals/day... you should be eating at least 3 times that much! DRINK WATER

GTS Jeff
09-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by ashee

You drink chocolate milk for breakfast, buritos for lunch, rice for dinner and you sometimes throw up after eating? Why did you start this thread? :rolleyes:Get some help. You bitch, don't be mean to the skinny guy.

NATAS.KAUPAS
09-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You bitch, don't be mean to the skinny guy.

Wooah, e-stalker....

TrU3pLaYa786, you may want to visit your family Doctor or a nutritionist at the very least as it sounds like you have a very, very poor diet. Be careful not to drastically increase you caloric intake all in one shot. Do it over the course of a few days or you may end up getting sick every time you eat. Gradually increase your food intake every three hours in small amounts of nutritious food.

Each meal should include a portion of protein, carbohydrates, and fat such as chicken, pasta, and perhaps even a teaspoon of blended oil high in 3,6,9 essential fatty acids (EFA's) such as "Udo's Choice" available in the organic/health section of most super markets.

Drink an 8oz glass of water between meals to ensure you are adequately hydrated.

GTS Jeff
09-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by NATAS.KAUPAS

Wooah, e-stalker.... WTF?

When Captain Ahab chased after Moby Dick, no one called him an e-stalker...

three.eighteen.
09-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
WTF?

When Captain Ahab chased after Moby Dick, no one called him an e-stalker...

did she eat your friend? (is that what happens in moby dick? i've never read it)

GTS Jeff
09-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

did she eat your friend? (is that what happens in moby dick? i've never read it) My legs actually...that damn whale.

hussein
09-18-2006, 07:26 PM
hahahaha

edit: you are funny.

nhlfan
09-19-2006, 01:00 AM
drink a gallon of milk per day until you reach 140.

pinoyhero
09-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Actually not bad advice although I doubt you'll be able to drink that much, work your way up, and make sure its skim or at most 1 percent milk

TrU3pLaYa786
09-19-2006, 03:37 PM
I wanna get taller.. at least 3-4 inches.. im 5'6 .. and am 15..

does low fat milk (big glass) every night help? I heard it does..?

hussein
09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Your 15... hahahaahaha, You have quite a few years left of growing!!!!

No that won't help you, but its probably good for you at that age. :thumbsup: Calcium will help make your bones strong, I heard.

TrU3pLaYa786
09-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Well.. I've been reading around.. Looking around.. I think I have SCOLIOSIS..

My back. the spine definetely curves out.. and it extends through the back of neck.. and somewhat little bit at the rear..

How did it happen? I heard surgeries can easily fix it.. it can become life threatending later in life if you dont have it checked.. some ppl even wear braces..

any solutions?

mdeleon
09-23-2006, 03:51 PM
if you think it's a problem, then get it checked, but to me, and probably everyone else in here, it's just bad posture.

hussein
09-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Yea man, go see a doctor.

TrU3pLaYa786
09-29-2006, 10:23 PM
well i try standing with my shoulders back.. stand straight... just alittle.. and it loooks funny.. like im tyring to stick my chest out.. which looks corny..

A3GTiVR6SC
09-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by hussein
Yea man, go see a doctor.

:werd:

Dont be shy to see a doctor....:thumbsup: