PDA

View Full Version : House Fire in Edgemont- Friday Sept.15

Dren
09-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I saw this from Country hills..drove by today..and the whole garage roof is gone.! it was in the sun ...crazyy...the people moved in a week or so ago...!

Dren
09-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Pic From the Sun

FiveFreshFish
09-17-2006, 06:21 PM
The family got out unharmed. Surprised the adjacent houses didn't suffer much damage.

Dren
09-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
The family got out unharmed. Surprised the adjacent houses didn't suffer much damage.

Ya true. Wonder what started the fire...all they said that was in the Garage was the 2006 CRV.....

jdm_eg6
09-17-2006, 06:27 PM
a fire like that happened across from my alley, you cant describe the feeling you get when a 60 foot wall of flames wakes you up at 6:30 in the morning. turns out some Ass lit my across alley neighbors garbarge on fire. It was a South wind which pushed the flames across the alley and lit my apple tree on fire, my fence, and the roof of my garage begain smoldering. Thank god my garage didnt catch but all the insolation in the garage door melted, the tar on the roof was evaporating and all my fence boards needed to be replaced. iam glad the FD concentrated on my property before anyone elses by using a massive wall of foam and coating the entire garage and fence. i allempted to cool the roof using neighbours hoses, and soaking my fence it was working, i was about 70 feet away from the fire and all the hair on my hands were being singged off and my skin was getting lightly burned.. it was harsh but i had to do somthing to help save what my parents worked hard to have....

House and garage fires suck, especially when somone starts them on purpose.

-jdm

l/l/rX
09-17-2006, 10:22 PM
yea a girl friend of mine lives in that neighbourhood. they blocked off that entrance and she wasnt allowed to go home for 4hrs.

benyl
09-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I watched them pull out the CRV. It was completely burned out. I am pretty sure the CRV was the cause of the fire.

Some guy that witnessed it said that the driver drove into the garage. There was a loud boom and then fire. Aparently, the whole garage and upper floor was on fire within 5 minutes.

jdm_jspec
09-17-2006, 10:49 PM
i drove by it, i was on country hills and i could see all the smoke.:eek: