PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Maneuvers on Deerfoot North (5:00 PM)

doublepostwhore
09-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Clifs at bottom of Post!

This afternoon was much like most sundays on the good ol' deerfoot, Soccer moms, Wanksta's and every kind of driver inbetween was seemingly cruising up the road in haste to get home.

Out of my rear view going past barlow I spy a black jeep cherokee of year 05, approching rather quickly, behind him I could see a lexus tailing him.

At this point I moved into the right lane and continued to eye my rear view. Infront of me was 5-6 trucks with about 1.5 car lengths spacing.

This is where the action starts to heat up... I could see them approching so quickly that I contemplated pulling over just to avoid a near accident. As it would unfold, the jeep going a fairly good pace (circa 140). He proceeded to weave in between a dodge ram 1500 and then again performing the same lane change between to other trucks.

This is where the event gets hairy... he continues to speed in the right lane (as there was no cars for about 15-20 casr lengths having passed the "road block" of trucks infront of him). He picks up his speed MORE, before narrowly missing the car he was approching in the right lane, CUTTING OFF a massive truck, Clipping the the curb jumping half his truck onto the grass going atleast 150-160 ON DEERFOOT!

He damn near rolled the thing, if we were any where near the bend near peigan he would have fliped it!

Did anyone else see this?

Cliffs : A Guy in a jeep thinks he is the road king, cuts of truck at dangerously high speed nearly resulting in the flipping of his jeep as he smashs in to the curb.

SilverBoost
09-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I love it when the movies come to life.

GQBalla
09-18-2006, 04:34 PM
sigh when will people learn?

Tik-Tok
09-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
sigh when will people learn?

He won't until he actually flips it.

crazydriver
09-18-2006, 09:29 PM
hopefully he learns then

in*10*se
09-19-2006, 11:20 AM
i love the cliff notes at the bottome

Redlyne_mr2
09-20-2006, 02:01 AM
The shit you see on deerfoot if you just stood there with a vid cam for a few hours.

tapout
09-20-2006, 05:47 AM
what a moron :rolleyes:

topmade
09-20-2006, 06:13 AM
They must have been late for their appointment with the Grim Reeper.

But seriously WTF are they thinking. Speeding is one thing and driving like you're in the Daytona 500 is another.

keroppi
09-20-2006, 01:29 PM
I encountered a similar Jeep (Grand?) Cherokee in downtown... shouldn't be the same one as described in this incident though as the one i met was older.
Anyway, he was driving his "SUV" as if it's a porsche or some sport car and cutting in and out between traffic.
If he's driving a sport car, I'm alright with it, but man, it's a massive (and OLDER!) SUV! If he can't afford a better car, then drive normally!

Tik-Tok
09-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by keroppi

If he's driving a sport car, I'm alright with it, but man, it's a massive (and OLDER!) SUV!

Exactly, my last trip to Vancouver there was a speed trap on the coquihalla, I was going 135, the SUV behind me was matching my speed, for once there was a cop with common sense, because he tagged the SUV.

Speeding Mustang with driver with both hands on the wheel = safer then retarded speeding SUV driver talking on his cell phone.

CalgarySupra
09-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Cliffs : A Guy in a jeep thinks he is the road king, cuts of truck at dangerously high speed nearly resulting in the flipping of his jeep as he smashs in to the curb.

haha its true but its more like a guy in a dodge/chrysler truck

There are threads about assholes in dodge rams

I came to this conclusion.

dodge ram = asshole
dodge ram diesel = bigger asshole
dodge ram diesel dulley = ultimate asshole

hussein
09-26-2006, 06:54 PM
dodge ram = asshole
dodge ram diesel = bigger asshole
dodge ram diesel dulley = ultimate asshole

:rofl:

SinisterProbeGt
09-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by doublepostwhore
Clifs at bottom of Post!

This afternoon was much like most sundays on the good ol' deerfoot, Soccer moms, Wanksta's and every kind of driver inbetween was seemingly cruising up the road in haste to get home.

Out of my rear view going past barlow I spy a black jeep cherokee of year 05, approching rather quickly, behind him I could see a lexus tailing him.

At this point I moved into the right lane and continued to eye my rear view. Infront of me was 5-6 trucks with about 1.5 car lengths spacing.

This is where the action starts to heat up... I could see them approching so quickly that I contemplated pulling over just to avoid a near accident. As it would unfold, the jeep going a fairly good pace (circa 140). He proceeded to weave in between a dodge ram 1500 and then again performing the same lane change between to other trucks.

This is where the event gets hairy... he continues to speed in the right lane (as there was no cars for about 15-20 casr lengths having passed the "road block" of trucks infront of him). He picks up his speed MORE, before narrowly missing the car he was approching in the right lane, CUTTING OFF a massive truck, Clipping the the curb jumping half his truck onto the grass going atleast 150-160 ON DEERFOOT!

He damn near rolled the thing, if we were any where near the bend near peigan he would have fliped it!

Did anyone else see this?

I saw this happen and again with a black ram truck as well same spot

CalgarySupra
09-26-2006, 09:57 PM
you sould post your dodge ram enconter on the dodge ram asshole spotting /death expeirence thread