PDA

View Full Version : FS: Assortment of Harley-Davidson stuff

mroseneder
09-18-2006, 02:33 PM
Alright, first off, I haven't taken pictures because it's a pain in the butt, but I can if people are seriously interested.

FS: Four size large Harley-Davidson hoodies. All of them are black, two have skulls (diff. hoodies), one has a Harley logo and one is from RedLine Harley in Saskatoon and has a Canadian flag and bunch of other stuff on it.
$30.00 per or $100.00 for all four..

FS: Four size large Harley-Davidson t-shirts. One with skulls, one with a dragon, one from Sturgis and one from Red Deer.
$15.00 per or $40 for all four.

FS: Harley-Davidson men's leather chaps. Retail $389.95. Asking $150.00 obo. 30 inch inseam, 30 inch waist with an adjustable belt. I imagine it would go up to 34 inches. Size small (which is really medium given that Harley's sizing is weird)

FS: Black leather vest w/ some patches. $25.00 obo. Size med.

FS: DOT legal skullcap with skulls and flames. $30.00 Size med.

FS: DOT legal skullcap, english riding style. Gloss black w/ flat black flames. $30.00 Size med.

FS: Harley-Davidson work boots. Lace up, zipper on the side. Size 8 mens. Retail $199.95, asking $65.00

FS: Harley-Davidson mens riding boots. Cowboy style with a square toe. Size 8 mens. Bad ass shit kicking boots... asking $65.00

EDIT: FS: Three Harley long sleeve T's. One yellow with skulls. One grey camo with skulls. One orange with a caricature of Kane's HD. $20.00 per..

Most of this stuff is really new. The shirts/hoodies aren't even faded from washing. The chaps have some bugs on them, but I'll clean them first. Vest is like new. Helmets are like new - never dropped. Boots will be cleaned and polished.

Selling the Harley. G/F bought a bike and I just got the VFR800 so I don't really think riding a Honda with black leather Harley chaps and skullcaps will look appropriate.

Offers?

Mark
990-5265

rm777
09-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Interested in the hoodies. Can i get pics of them please? Thanks.

mroseneder
09-19-2006, 05:49 PM
All still available.. some pics of some stuff on my CPU.