PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Turbo white civic hatch!

2.2vtec
09-19-2006, 03:47 PM
I was along crowchild last night and spotted a white 92-95 civic hatch with carbon fiber trunk and roof. I'm almost sure it was Roberto's from from rpm's brother who was driving it. Anyways he had some silver and red rims on his car that i really liked, does anyone have a picture of his car or just his rims?

pulse_crx
09-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Ya i saw it in tuscany last night. very very clean. I think the rims are volk, correct me if im wrong.

2.2vtec
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Do superchargers have a blowoff valve? I'm pretty sure I heard his turbo spoll...anyways very nice car!

I need to know the name of his wheels!!

pulse_crx
09-19-2006, 04:01 PM
I think they are these http://www.mackinindustries.com/md/rays/gt-7.html but Im not 100 % . They looked very similar

Oldskool
09-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Yea, Ive seen that guy, he BOV right near my open window.

Maybe he wanted me to be impressed

T78Supra1
09-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah i have seen him as well. He was spolling in an indoor car wash..its forsure turbo charged...

He is trying to run a tuner shop off the internet i think....
Doing what his brother did i guess but without the store front

2.2vtec
09-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by pulse_crx
I think they are these http://www.mackinindustries.com/md/rays/gt-7.html but Im not 100 % . They looked very similar

I dont think so, these rims had red in them for sure.

SilverBoost
09-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Oldskool

I find it funny thogh when I hear stuff like that.... I'm not saying some gys don't hit the BOV on-call to put out a little show here and there, but, uhm, it is a necessary function of a turbo vehicle and will happen whether you are trying to look cool or not. I wonder how many times mine has gone off beside someone and they thought, "fucking ricer, trying to impress me", when it actuallity I could have cared less and to be honest I'm oblvivious to when the dame thing goes off now anyhow because I hear it so often.

Anyway, just saying.

2.2vtec
09-19-2006, 07:42 PM
so what are the rims on his car?? does anyone have a pic of his car?

Oldskool
09-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

I find it funny thogh when I hear stuff like that.... I'm not saying some gys don't hit the BOV on-call to put out a little show here and there, but, uhm, it is a necessary function of a turbo vehicle and will happen whether you are trying to look cool or not. I wonder how many times mine has gone off beside someone and they thought, "fucking ricer, trying to impress me", when it actuallity I could have cared less and to be honest I'm oblvivious to when the dame thing goes off now anyhow because I hear it so often.

Anyway, just saying.

lol, no, i was stopped at a light, and i could see him far behind me, i thought, 'hey thats a nice looking civic' he floors it on the gas, as soon as hes parrallel with me he take his foot off the gas to give me a nice ping, then cuts across two lanes to turn right. I dont think thats a 'just his car functioning'

But i dunno, you tell me

sh0ko
09-19-2006, 09:14 PM
the guy almost caused a 3 car pileup with me and my buddy in it ... im honestly suprised we walked away without any fucking accidents period

JCX
09-19-2006, 09:25 PM

I was driving to Husky on MacLeod to get some 94 in the SRT a few months back and he did the same to me. I think he likes to go around impressing people. :confused:

SilverBoost
09-19-2006, 10:09 PM

lol, no, i was stopped at a light, and i could see him far behind me, i thought, 'hey thats a nice looking civic' he floors it on the gas, as soon as hes parrallel with me he take his foot off the gas to give me a nice ping, then cuts across two lanes to turn right. I dont think thats a 'just his car functioning'

But i dunno, you tell me

haha, no that's pretty much a "look what I've got" move.

And I should have mentioned that I wasn't really aiming my post at you, just was using your comment to bring up a point.

:D

Oldskool
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM

haha, no that's pretty much a "look what I've got" move.

And I should have mentioned that I wasn't really aiming my post at you, just was using your comment to bring up a point.

:D

hah no problem bud, BTW, do you drive a silver SE-R witha FMIC, CF Trunk, and maybe some different style tail-lights?

IntegraG2
09-19-2006, 10:18 PM
does any one know what kinda set up this white hatch has by any chance.....????

dj_honda
09-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2

d series turbo.

Kaos
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2

Probably faster than your car.... OOOOHHHH BUUURRRNNN!!! :drama: j/k

the_new_santa1
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
^hahahahaha:rofl:

Foreign1
09-19-2006, 10:41 PM
b-series i think.. hes my neighbour. his car is sick all the mods to handle a turbo... if you know what i mean ;)

hes tried to get me to turbo the type-r.. haha 11's anybody?!?!? jk jk

2.2vtec
09-19-2006, 10:48 PM
ok so does anyone have a pic of his car?! or better yet the rims he has on it?

1-Bar
09-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Kaos

haha.....maybe he wants to race your bimmer :rofl: ...oh wait....:banghead:

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-20-2006, 12:13 AM

hah no problem bud, BTW, do you drive a silver SE-R witha FMIC, CF Trunk, and maybe some different style tail-lights?

That would be his car...

Damn fast spec-v...
-drools- I got a ride in it... Never knew what torque was till then.

SilverBoost
09-20-2006, 08:10 AM

uhm, I don't know..... I didn't so something to piss you off on the road by chance did I? If so, then no, I drive a base model echo. ;)

Kaos
09-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

haha.....maybe he wants to race your bimmer :rofl: ...oh wait....:banghead:

:cry:

Mitsu3000gt
09-20-2006, 09:09 AM
You can buy BOV's that are pretty quiet and you can buy some that are made to amplify the noise many times. I figure if you can hear it clearly, the person wants you to. Either that or they love the sound themselves, and don't care what other people think but I would think its safe to say 99% of people want others to hear it if they have a loud BOV.

Aleks
09-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I have a BOV on my WRX that is silent.

Recirc ftl. :(

SilverBoost
09-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
I have a BOV on my WRX that is silent.

Recirc ftl. :(

Yeah, my BOV used to recirculate, but I went blowthrough and vented it to atmosphere because I was blowing MAFSs like no tomorrow.

I don't agree that just because you have a loud BOV that it's because you want others to hear it. My BOV choice was made based on price, availabilty and because I knew it worked well with my application. I could give a shit what it sounds like... as long as it's not like a quack sound or something. :)

Mitsu3000gt
09-20-2006, 09:39 AM

Yeah, my BOV used to recirculate, but I went blowthrough and vented it to atmosphere because I was blowing MAFSs like no tomorrow.

I don't agree that just because you have a loud BOV that it's because you want others to hear it. My BOV choice was made based on price, availabilty and because I knew it worked well with my application. I could give a shit what it sounds like... as long as it's not like a quack sound or something. :)

Fair enough, but I think alot of people do have one for the sound still. I see way too many people driving around like douche bags making the blow off noise way more often than just to shift to think otherwise haha.

2.2vtec
09-20-2006, 10:57 AM
:banghead: I started this thread to find out what kind of rims are on his car not a discussion on his blowoff valve..can someone please just tell me the rims or supply a picture of his car:goflames:

Hash_man
09-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Almost 100% sure they are Tenzo drivex 7 painted red.

http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/roadwheels/drivex-7/index.html

88CRX
09-20-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
Almost 100% sure they are Tenzo drivex 7 painted red.

http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/roadwheels/drivex-7/index.html

ding ding ding..... he was in the DTP show... they're not Volks.

2.2vtec
09-20-2006, 12:22 PM
so they are the above tenzos then?

Oldskool
09-20-2006, 12:37 PM

uhm, I don't know..... I didn't so something to piss you off on the road by chance did I? If so, then no, I drive a base model echo. ;)

No nothing at all, lol, I just saw you on Center street around noon the other day then, wanted to give props on a nice looking car!

jeajea
09-20-2006, 12:43 PM

Anyway, just saying.

:werd:

IntegraG2
09-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Kaos

we'll see about that :guns:

GOnSHO
09-20-2006, 01:30 PM
my BOV wont be LOUD but loud enough, i love the sound of them!! so hot!

1RaZoR1
09-20-2006, 01:54 PM
This is such a nice ride caught my eye with those red wheels and black hood on stoney trail awhile back! Curious to what type of motor he's running?

IntegraG2
09-20-2006, 04:34 PM
probably a d series turbo just like dj_honda suggested.....

ryder_23
09-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Seems like he still drives the way he did in highschool...:rolleyes:

quikkoop
09-20-2006, 10:31 PM

No nothing at all, lol, I just saw you on Center street around noon the other day then, wanted to give props on a nice looking car!
+1
Saw you on Crow saturday, couldnt stop staring!

Team_Mclaren
09-20-2006, 10:55 PM
is it the one with a white bug deflector in the front?

SilverBoost
09-21-2006, 07:56 AM

Thanks man.

Originally posted by quikkoop

+1
Saw you on Crow saturday, couldnt stop staring!

And Thanks Again. ;)

Soon be time to rock the steelies though I think. Talk about a mean look. :D

motto_adrenelin
10-17-2006, 01:58 PM
i hope this helps

motto_adrenelin
10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
he is one of my best friends and the wheels are tenzo r's

bspot
10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by motto_adrenelin
he is one of my best friends and the wheels are tenzo r's

Tell him to stop driving like a homo. He almost took me out last winter.