PDA

View Full Version : ZieBart: awesome experience!

GITRDUN
09-19-2006, 08:22 PM
*long read, coles notes at the bottom*

Just wanted to write a quick review on this local detailing shop, because their level of service is absolutely outstanding!

First of all, I am extremely anal about my car. I worked hard to get it, and work hard to keep it in immaculate condition too. The smallest imperfection just kills me.

So I brought the car in to Ziebart last week to do some end-of-season detailing, before storage. More precisely, I had some little pieces of tar here and there on the paint and also needed a fresh coat of wax.

After waiting around for pretty much the whole day, the car was done, but the individual working on my car missed a few spots of tar. And by the time I noticed, he was gone for the day.

Jay at the shop quickly looked at my car and took it right back in to finish it. After about 1hr, I go look at the car which seems pretty well done to me. Unexpectedly, Jay apologizes and asks me to come in again to have the job done all over again. He then points out some minor remains of tar (I'm talking borderline-microscopic here) on the hood area. I would probably never have noticed them, and even if so, I would have dismissed them as too minor to worry about.

Regardless, I came back a week later, and Jay personally re-did the entire job of removing the tar, engine bay shampoo, exhaust tip polish and a final coat of wax. The car looked like it never came out of the showroom since 2002. And I got a great deal too to make up for having me come in twice to do the job.

I usually don't go out of my way to give praise, however I am blown away by my experience at Ziebart, and will recommend them to anyone. Most places would not have gone the extra mile of doing the work twice in order to make sure it's 100% perfect. They usually brush it off as nothing and then take your money. This certainly wasn't the case with Ziebart.

Coles Notes: for your future detailing needs, go to Ziebart, mention to them Alex with the yellow Vette referred you, and enjoy high quality workmanship from a shop that over-exceeds the expections of even the most demanding customers.

Two thumbs up guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Good to hear... but the numbers/address are gonna be removed because they aren't a sponsor

The Details
09-20-2006, 03:18 PM
shoulda been done right the first time

ogpog
09-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by GITRDUN
mention to them the guy with the yellow Vette referred you

You think you are the only one with a yellow corvette they have had? And what would this referral do to make my experience any better if they would know you only based on the make of your GM product, and not your name?

They have done wonderful jobs on my brothers car, and a few friends, but i havnt personally taken my vehicles there. Ill definatly check em out post-winter.

And thanks for the review.

GITRDUN
09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ogpog

You think you are the only one with a yellow corvette they have had? And what would this referral do to make my experience any better if they would know you only based on the make of your GM product, and not your name?

They have done wonderful jobs on my brothers car, and a few friends, but i havnt personally taken my vehicles there. Ill definatly check em out post-winter.

And thanks for the review.

They do know me by name (Alex), however many of the employees have seen/worked on the car, whereas only a few actually met me and even fewer, will remember my name 6 months down the road. I did edit the thread though.

This referral won't necessarily make your experience any better, but any business appreciates referrals, not only because word of mouth is the best form of advertising, but because it indicates that their work/service has been good enough to generate a referral and will entice them to continue doing so.

And you're welcome!